[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the right place for Duel links? Duel Links thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-04-29-20-00-37.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-29-20-00-37.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Is this the right place for Duel links? Duel Links thread
>>
>>375755281
What decks are you guys running right now in PvP?

I'm currently switching between these:

>Victory Viper OTK

>Kaibaman BEWD Beatdown (3x Kaibaman, 3x BEWD)

>Toon World (Toon Dark Magician Girl + Toon Rollback is ridiculous)

>Standard Cancer HHG+Relinquished for ladder climbing
>>
A F2P last gamble fusion, works well enough
>>
Has Yugi dropped shit for you guys yet? No luck here, already dueled him 6 or 7 times today.
>>
>>375756564
I've gotten a few Beta the Magnet Warriors, nothing else really.

I'm using the Angel O7 farm deck, usually gets me 6-7k DA easy.

Anyone know his spawn timing? Sometimes it's like 30 mins, other times it's up to 2 hours. I wish it was more reliable.
>>
>>375756718

I've had times where I've dueled him, instantly scrolled to the next screen and he's been there again.
>>
Running a dark/spellcaster deck with three blue dragon summoners from the card trader
Getting cards in this game is too grindy, should've gotten a relinquished in the last event tho
>>
synchros when? I've been hoarding gems since day 1
>>
It's so annoying getting an 8k score on Yugi and literally just getting garbage R cards and treasure chests with fucking ONE gem. I know Konami, you have to be greedy little faggots, but this reward rate is trash.
>>
>>375755281
I started yesterday.
It's a nice throwback to simpler times for when I'm not playing the actual card game which has gotten completely out of hand,

Links can't come soon enough. We'll get one or two months of peace.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-11-19-26-43.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-11-19-26-43.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>375755281
I remember when I got this.
The game is good but I wish you could use 5 slots instead of three.
>>
Who else /Pegasus/ here?
>>
>>375759207
Yup, ever since I got It's a Toon World. Dark Magician Girl + Toon Rollback is fucking OP as hell.

DMG can attack on the turn she's summoned, so there's literally no warning, and Toon Rollback means she can OTK easily
>>
>>375756356
True King Dinos
>>
>>375758643
I kinda wish they had a pvp mode that was just full yugioh.

8k life points
5 cards
5 slots
main phase 2

but thats just me I don't mind their watered down version that much.
>>
>>375760267
They'd need to seriously up their punishments for disconnecting/stalling then. Can you imagine being halfway through a full 8k LP duel like that and having them try to stall you out or something?
>>
QUICK! Post your favorite quote.

>I'm on fire and gonna kick your keister!
>>
File: fuck.png (1MB, 764x1356px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
1MB, 764x1356px
"Oh, awesome! 8K DA, I bet I'll get some great rewards from Yugi this ti-
>>
>>375760875
>"Can you speed things up? My favorite cartoon is about to start." (Pegasus)

>"Aw how cute, you're actually trying to win" (Mai)

>"I win! I wish you could see the loser look on your loser face, loser!" (Keith)
>>
>>375760875
"I win!" - Yami Yugi
>>
>>375760875
"..." - Red
>>
>>375756356
Mill with bakuras tether of defeat. Doesn't always work but it's fun
>>
>that one card you have zero luck in getting

what's her name?

(mine's cocoon of evolution. I've farmed that little shit at least 40 times, not a single one)
>>
File: [002257].jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
[002257].jpg
6KB, 184x184px
Why does LoTD have a shitty water mark on the card art and this game doesn't? Even DL has the shitty looking bottom text but at least the art is somewhat better. Is it really hard to make it look 1:1, like the cards, in high resolution.
>inb4 it's to prevent the likes of yugipro or something stupid like preventing hackers from making their own game
Cause it's working so well...
>>
>>375755281
What the fuck is the point of this card? Standard Red-Eyes with Metalmorph is way better.
>>
>>375764659
>flips second Metalmorph
>>
>>375755281
Duel Links sucks dick.
>Only 3 monsters and 3 spell/traps.
>If you go first you only have 4 fucking cards
>if you don't get good luck with those 4 cards, you lose
>basically if you get first, you lose.
>character abilities
>>
>>375764659
some of the early cards were just plain retarded
Metalzoa is the same
>>
>>375764659
>>375765473
That's not even the worst part about this card. If you EVER draw it, it's a completely dead card. Notice how it says "Must first be Special Summoned (from your Deck)"? That means it can't be summoned from your hand, ever.
>>
>>375756356
Usually just Harpies for pvp desu. I'd like to run a BEWD deck but the card trader is being a cunt.

Also, I think a Master of Oz deck might be interesting with that new card trader card. Just a shame that it'd take forever to get the cards for it
>>
>>375765231
>Only 3 monsters and 3 spell/traps.
Not a bad thing.

>If you go first you only have 4 fucking cards
So? The decks are half as big, meaning you have a better chance of getting good cards as long as you build a good deck

>if you don't get good luck with those 4 cards, you lose
You could say the same for a 5 card hand too?

>basically if you get first, you lose.
Have you even played the game? Going first means you can get a monster on the field first, that's a huge advantage in a 4000LP game

>character abilities
They're fun.
>>
File: Suijin-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (725KB, 445x647px) Image search: [Google]
Suijin-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png
725KB, 445x647px
>>375755281
Mako Tsunami is best girl
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.