[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Game has clearly superior and inferior versions of the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>Game has clearly superior and inferior versions of the game
>You have the inferior version

What's her name, /v/? I grew up with the sega saturn version of Symphony of the Night
>>
>>375751836
I feel you, anon. I'm stuck with TF2 while all my friends are playing Overwatch.
>>
File: 1480044318157m.jpg (113KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480044318157m.jpg
113KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>375751836
BotW WiiU. I was too impatient to wait for a Switch to not be sold out.
>>
even worse

>4 near identical versions of the game exist at any one time

Thank you, Dice.
>>
>>375751836
did you live in japan?

i doubt you imported the game as a kid because who the fuck had a japanese saturn at the time?
>>
Smash bros for 3ds. Fortunately we 3ds players get to hold smash run hostage away from the wii u version so we don't feel too poor
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>375751836
doom, titanfall 2, siege PS4
it hurts being a poorfag
>>
>>375752138
my brother and I were huge weeaboos even back then and our dad worked for toshiba so he was always flying to Japan once a month. we got him to bring us back stuff like japanese games, japanese pokemon cards, etc.
>>
Harvest Moon Wonderful Life
Then again, there was never any winning when the hilarious bugs on th GC version were literally NEEDED to make the game bearable.
>>
Lego Star Wars on GBA
Morrowind on Xbox

I would later play the former on Gamecube and the latter on PC and realize what I'd been missing.
>>
>>375751836
Anything from Europe at 50hz. I can't believe you people played sonic like that. Holy shit.
>>
>>375752304
>the hilarious bugs on th GC version were literally NEEDED to make the game bearable.

like what?

>>375752350
>Morrowind on Xbox

At the time, wasn't morrowind on xbox the best version of the game? this was before modding could really transform the game, right?
>>
>>375751836
Rayman on GBA and Guitar Hero 3 on Wii
>>
>>375752304
>hilarious bugs on th GC version
Such as?
I've been wanting to complete it, but it becomes such a drag after the first couple of years.
>>
>>375752521
>Rayman on GBA

Damn, that was my first ever game on GBA. And I never even knew that there was a playstation version of the game. I only knew Rayman because coincidentally my first ever game on any gaming system was Rayman 2 on dreamcast.
>>
>>375752481
>At the time, wasn't morrowind on xbox the best version of the game? this was before modding could really transform the game, right?
Not at the time I played it. Regardless, the game was still better on PC even without mods. Had more options like most PC versions of games did back in those days.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.