[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PoE hacker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: POE.jpg (7KB, 259x121px)
POE.jpg
7KB, 259x121px
Iv been hacked multiple times on different accounts from 1 computer. how do i stop this from happening? any suggestions?
>>
>>375747584
if you're that guy who kept getting talked into posting his password so that "password experts could verify its strength" stop it.

if you're not then take the root kit off of your computer.
>>
>>375747584
Play on Steam with the two factor authentication ffs.
>>
>>375747584
stop using "password" as a password
>>
Check if you have a System32 in your Windows folder. That's a directory that's commonly created by trojans, if you ever see one its safe to remove the whole thing.
>>
>>375747584
1234 is not a password
>>
>>375747903
I learned in password class that both "password" and "abc123" are too low strength, that's why now I only use passwordabc123 and have multiplied my security exponentially. Hackers are a thing of the past!
>>
i was on steam and i have a Phone verification on it and it still got hacked then i stopped playing for 4 months and made a complete new account not using steam then with in 1 week i got hacked again.. so im thinking something is on the computer but im not sure how to locate something malicious like that.
>>
>>375748178
>>375747584
not vidya
>>
>>375747584
if you got any trading add ons you probably DLed a virus
>>
>>375747584
Sorry but it seems the person has a bug on your computer. You're gonna have to change computers and IP. It's better to change every part of the computer too, you can't know where the bug has been planted. Oh and don't forget to throw away your keyboard. Bugs have gotten so advanced they can recognize key presses, store, and send them whenever they get a connection off a passing by wi-fi micro wave.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.