[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games we can't remember the names of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1492259245846.png (114KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1492259245846.png
114KB, 500x399px
Trying to think of a game but I can't remember what it's called.
>Horror game set in a hotel
>Blocky cartoon animal characters kinda like Animal Crossing
>There's a character that carries a giant needle around
It might have been on the PS2 or Gamecube
>>
>>375740129
>Platypus Planet
>Asteroid to wipe it out in 100 years
>Plan to travel to Earth
>MCs make shit to have enough food and water to make the journey
It was a flash game or something
>>
>>375740129
I dont have a name but the youtuber Pan Pizza Rebel Taxi reviewed it
>>
File: 1474271480722.jpg (90KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
1474271480722.jpg
90KB, 480x678px
>>375740129
Remember this from an OPS2 review
>>
File: IMG_4080.png (170KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4080.png
170KB, 256x362px
>>375740129
Gregory Horror Show. I've only watched parts of the anime, never realized there was a game too.
>>
>>375740864
>>375741061
Thats the one
>>
>Dos game
>You're a kid that enters somebody's laboratory (Possibly father)
>You sit on a chair and you get transformed into a red ball
>You need to move around inside of pc world
>>
>>375740129
>Tron disk battle like game
>But instead of it being tron, it's like aliens
>You also have different stages and arenas like it's freaking Ricochet that you move around maze like ( hopping on a selective panel moves you forward )
>Title screen had a song sung by some band, while the rest of the music was your normal fair of the late 90's/early 00's game music
I'm wracking my brain to remember this dumb game, if only for that one song, and to go "There was a Tron Disk game that was actually a Game-Game and not some mini-game"
>>
>play as female
>red dress
>I know i've seen webm's here before
>cool hand to hand combat
>>
Foot racing game with top down angle, you controled tiny characters running arpund normal sized places like a kitchen, bathroom and stuff.

I think it's PS1 or something around those years, maybe there were power ups, and some stages had colored lighting, like some were red tinted, others were purple
>>
File: Clr7b0QWAAAtZwX.jpg (40KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Clr7b0QWAAAtZwX.jpg
40KB, 575x1024px
I remember playing a game on the PS2, the cover had a tower on it and the game was really creepy and all I remember was a library burning and walking on a bridge, it was a point and click game I believe.
>>
>>375742272
That sounds a little like the Hot Wheels racing games back in the GENS/SNES days, but for PS1 I'm kinda clueless on what mimic that.
>>
>>375743014
It was 3D, that'a why I say it's gotta be PS1, or maybe even Xbox OG?
>>
Side scrolling beat-em up. Super Nintendo. I remember three characters. A blue guy, maybe a red guy or pink person? A green dude too I think. Don't remember much besides that.

Another Super Nintendo game. Isometric. You
play as a helicopter and you fly around and presumably blow shit up.
But one thing I remember most is that you would drop a rope/ladder down for soldiers on the ground and put them into your helicopter. This was maybe the objective of the game?
>>
>>375743689
Your first game reminds me of Ninja Warriors Again. See if this helps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uEL94eibKE

No clue on the second.
>>
File: Segabits-Golden-Axe-Retro.jpg (185KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Segabits-Golden-Axe-Retro.jpg
185KB, 500x350px
>>375743689
Was the green guy a literal dwarf? Obvious pick but it may be Golden Axe if so
>>
>>375744030
Actually nevermind, golden axe was never on the snes don't know what I'm on about
>>
>Horizontally scrolling shoot em up on DOS
>the intro cutscene shows the pilot or someone getting cybernetics, and some kind of a needle attaches some disgusting looking biotech stuff on top of his eye or something
I know it's kind of vague but I imagine if anyone else knows the game they would remember that intro, too.

>>375741706
The red ball and pc world sound like Supaplex but I'm not so sure about the other stuff.
>>
>>375743932
I'm not entirely sure if it's Ninja Warriors. For some reason footage of the game isn't stirring any memories.
But you're probably right until I can find something else.

>>375744030
Yeah, it can't be that game because of what you said. But also the game isn't a Fantasy beat-em up. I remember it being modern-like
>>
Some platformer RPG game on steam where you play as a white ball called an oogle or an ib I think. It was posted here like a year ago. No it wasn't hollow knight.
>>
>fly a helicopter
>defend convoy
>shoot enemy tanks
That's all I can remember. I used to play this game as a kid(more or less).
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.