[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dont lie to me /v/ is the vita really that good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: vita.png (227KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
vita.png
227KB, 540x310px
dont lie to me /v/ is the vita really that good?
>>
It's good, but it depends on whether you like jRPGs or not.
If you do, it'll be an amazing system for you. If you know Japanese, it'll become a 10/10 console.

If you don't like jRPGs though might as well just get a Ps4.
>>
>>375739218
if you like weeb games its pretty ok.

The Caligula Effect just came out and its pretty fun so far. music is good and the battle system is fun.
>>
>>375739218
It's good for JRPGs, VNs, most of the ports are alright, and its really good for playing old PS games, excluding the amazing Spyro trilogy.
>>
>>375739218

Don't bother with it, its at the end of its lifespan and most of the Vita games are getting ported over to PC. Either wait for the new Sony handheld or get the games on PC.
>>
Yes, but make sure you get a hackable one.
>>
I literally just bought one (brand new at 3.60 firmware) and am waiting for it to be delivered, downloaded like 40 games already to stick on it once i've put cfw on it, for the price I paid I really can't complain, actually excited for it. When I saw odin sphere was £55 on the ps4 I thought I might as well just spend a bit extra and get it on a vita.
>>
>>375739565
meant to add, if you do buy one then apparently it's best to not get a 64 gig memory card as they tend to fall over pretty quickly according to owners. Settled on a 32, they're not cheap either!
>>
>>375739468
>and most of the vita games are getting ported over to pc
Danganronpa isn't most of the Vita library. If you said PS4, you would've been right.
>>
>>375740103

Off the top of my head, the only ones I know of that are being moved from the Vita are
>Mon Mon
>Valkyrie Drive

Everything else was a multiplat.
>>
It's got a decent library but besides the waifu heaviest games you kind find a good 90% of the Vita's worthwhile library other places
>>
File: kemono vita.jpg (162KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kemono vita.jpg
162KB, 707x1000px
2017 upcoming Vita releases:

Akiba's Beat
Danganronpa V3
Root Double- Before Crime * After Days
Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle
Fault Milestone One
Rabi-Ribi
Caligula
Tokyo Xanadu
Bad Apple Wars
Collar X Malice
Period: Cube ? Shackles of Amadeus
World End Economica
The Longest Five Minutes
God Wars: Future Past
Hakuouki: Kyoto Winds
Mary Skelter: Nightmares
Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku!
Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy
Fallen Legion
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders
Valkyria Revolution
Demon Gaze II (asain version confirmed for english subs)
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
Accel World VS. Sword Art Online
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Tokyo Tattoo Girls
Warriors All-Stars
Drive Girls
Yomawari: Midnight Shadows

Guaranteed Replies
>>
>>375740204
I'll list off what I have that isn't on anything ese
>cod blops declassified
>frobisher says
>killzone mercenary
>lbp vita
>persona 4 golden
>silent hill book of memories
>resistance burning skies
>uncharted golden abyss
>unit 13
That's just what I have and I use my Vita for ports and indies. I'm sure there are plenty of weeaboo faggots out there with tons of Vita exclusives.
>>
Any good vita games on the psn sale?
Already have Persona 4
>>
>>375740301
>akiba's beat
>danganronpa v3
>aw v sao
>valkyria revolution
Even when it's dead it's still getting more good games than the 3DS
>>
>>375740565
>persona 4 dancing all night
Rhythm game
>dragon quest builders
inecraft but good and with a story
>virtue's last reward
>zero time dilemma
Both of the above are visual novels to my knowledge
All the PS1 games on sale also look alright
>>
>>375739218
It's a good piece of hardware but it's killed by three (3) pretty major factors. No games, shitty and insanely overpriced proprietary memory cards, and a full retard firmware operating system.

Outside of those three things though it would be the ideal handheld.
>>
Just bought one used and sadly it only came with a 4gb memory card. Bought persona 4 and now it's full. WHY did sony do this? I know it's been said a million times but this is the single dumbest fucking thing. I guess I'll have to go physical with any other game I want.
>>
>>375741280

I remember when they announced the Vita. The crowd was cheering during the initial announcement, but when they started detailing the price + 3G + memory cards, there wasn't even polite applause. In fact, the audience boo'd.

I hope the next Sony handheld uses microSD because otherwise that shit will flop harder than the Vita.

>>375741201
It has plenty of games. Even more if you know Japanese.
There was another factor that fucked over the Vita too, which was the lawsuit against it for false advertisement.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.