[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/erdict on undertale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: download.png (1KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 329x153px
I'm a poorfag, and my non gamer and gamer friends have been raving about pic related. Should I get it?
Whenever I've seen gameplay of it, something feels off, like it just doesn't look fun.
>inb4 normie casual
I am like Ng+5 in all dark souls games
>>
File: abandon.gif (35KB, 206x205px) Image search: [Google]
abandon.gif
35KB, 206x205px
>>375735991
Yes. It's very good. Now leave /v/ immediately and do not come back until you finish the game. It's only 4-6 hours long.
>>
nope its boring as fuck and idk it supposed to be deep.
>>
It's a deconstruction of fighting monsters in RPGs.
Not particularly fun. Whether or not you enjoy it will hinge on how you feel about 'artsy' vidya.
If you just wanna kill some shit, look elsewhere.
>>
File: 129847390182412345.png (40KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
129847390182412345.png
40KB, 1920x1080px
>>375735991
It's okay, people either make it seem to be too good or utter trash, when its just a well polished RPGMaker kind of game. If you like those then this shouldn't be much different; plus it's pretty short.
>>
>>375735991
It's neither the second coming of christ, nor is it trash. Play it if you already like JRPGs and want something that will mess with your expectations a bit. LISA The Painful RPG is the better game overall.

>I am like Ng+5 in all dark souls games
Means nothing really, but thanks for sharing?
>>
>>375735991
It's a simple, laid back game.
There's some tough bits, but it's mostly easy.
>>
>>375737645
Also there's a free demo, play that to gauge how much you'd enjoy the game.
>>
>>375735991
It gives you an idea, and it runs with the same idea throughout the entire game up until the end where it reverses it. At first I really like it, but now going on to 261 hours and the game is pretty average, desu. You should play it but its not a 10/10 like everyone insists.
>>
>>375738167
> 261 hours
How? Even going through every neutral path shouldn't take you that long.
>>
>>375735991
No it's not fun. It's just a shitty-looking RPG with basic mechanics and a cringy story. Only tumblrinas shill it.
>>
>>375735991
It's 10 bucks, you should just go and form your own opinion.
>I am like Ng+5 in all dark souls games
Undertale is legit one of the hardest games to come out in the last 5 years. Genocide route is legit hard.
>>
>>375738352
'he' probably spends all his time Jenkins off to those amazing 16bit graphics of the faggot skeleton
>>
>>375735991
>>375736141
NOTICE THAT PIC RELATED WAS POSTED BEFORE THE FINAL POLL EVEN BEGAN YET THEY STILL PREDICTED THE ENTIRE THING ACCURATELY
>>
>>375738352
It's a fun game
>>375738693
I don't Jenkins off anymore. But I do furiously masturbate
>>
File: Capture.png (22KB, 267x98px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 267x98px
>>375738883
>Implying the general public even knows what Undertale is.
>>375739274
Sure its fun, but I personally don't really think it has all that much replayability. To each his own I guess
>>
>>375738883
>video game industry conspiracies
you must have a lot of free time on your hands
>>
>>375735991
>Should I get it
>It just doesn't look fun
Well, you probably won't like it then. You could always just play the demo if you really want to know if you'd like it for sure.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.