[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: lankey.jpg (53KB, 496x525px) Image search: [Google]
lankey.jpg
53KB, 496x525px
HE
>>
is a dead meemee
>>
Yes, what about him?
>>
>>375735963
He looks really happy
>>
>>375735963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndxs8sS2RyY
>>
>>375735963
EH
>>
File: A-HOO!.jpg (662KB, 1236x917px) Image search: [Google]
A-HOO!.jpg
662KB, 1236x917px
>>375735963
HE! SHAMONA!
>>
FINALLY
>>
There he is. There he goes again

Look everyone he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'HE' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic orange monkey isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a dumb monkey rap meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic DK rap fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "WALNUTS, PEANUTS".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
>>
>>375740236
Jesus calm the fuck down anon
>>
>>375740236
What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him /v/. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Perfect X doesn't exi- . Protip: you can't . Why does this trigger /v/ so much? /v/ BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me, /v/ros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on X. What was his endgame? Was it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong/right? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL . Keep it vidya. Really makes you think. JUST. WE. So this...is the power...of X...woah. I just played X, what did I think of it? *BRAAAP*. Here's your controller bro! DIE BARNEYFAG. I want to ____ X!
>tfw to intelligent to X
>hey anon turn on your mic!
haha. I'm at a loss. HE. How's that youtube gaming channel, /v/ros? What the fuck were they thinking? Claim you're waifu! JUST.
>people fell for the X meme
Headsets thread. wtf i love/hate X now. Tired gamer thread. Are videogames art? *Joker pic* CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES. When will you outgrow videogames? Sex or videogames? What games allow me to play as X? WHEN DID YOU STOP PLAYING WESTERN/WEEB GAMES? EVERY GAME THIS YEAR IS BAD. I blame /pol/ for this. Gamergate thread. Twitter screencap thread. This is your X for tonight. This is X say something nice to her/him/it. no way fag. Look at this Nep! NEVER EVER. It's not fair! Is this loss? Is that a JoJo reference? kys. Dumb frogposter. What the fuck were they thinking? This is the cancer killing /v/.
>>
He has:
[ ] Style
[ ] Grace
[] Funny face
>>
>>375740509
lurk the fuck more newfag
>>
>>375735963
HAS NO STYLE,
HE HAS NO GRACE
T-T-THIS KONG
IS A FUCKING DISGRACE
>>
>>375735963
'S GOING THE DISTANCE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.