[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Whats the most skillful thing you've ever done in a game ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: giphy-11.gif (1MB, 442x281px)
giphy-11.gif
1MB, 442x281px
Whats the most skillful thing you've ever done in a game ?
>>
i beat someone on for glory with ganondorf
>>
Big Boss emblem in MGSIV. That fucker took me three weeks to get. Too bad I lost the save file when my old PS3 YLOD'd on me.
>>
I fucked all the bullshit S-Class CPU in Sonic All Stars Racing. Nothing seems challenging anymore.
>>
hotline miami no deaths

was absolutely brick hard
>>
>>375735793
On the topic of Mario Kart, I used to be able to boost out of Blue Shell explosions. but it isn't often when you get a mushroom in first
>>
In Dark Souls I gave up and played something better
>>
I have a few things I've done.
>Half-Life 1: 1 life
>100%'d Diddy Kong Racing (those time trials are freakin strict)
>100% Offspring Fling (Basically asks you to become a speedrunner to do it)
>La-Mulana (original) no guide Sept for 2 things from a friend. He told me how to get into the temple in the first place because I was a little blind to that at the start, and he told me of the gates you have to go through in order in the endless corridor because there's apparently a glitch there and even if you figure out the right answer, it might not always trigger. Other than that, I even did the infamous pregnancy puzzle through good old fashion thinking and note taking. Took me 103 hours. Did not include the Hell Temple.

Nothing amazing amazing, and all singleplayer games, but La-Mulana and Offspring Fling were no cake walks.
>>
shot down a helicopter in BF4 with a TOW missile from half the map away. Or sniping pilots out of helis. Feels good.
>>
I have 5/6 tanks in swtor, missing only vanguard because I don't like the animations. I
stopped playing when Shadow of Revan came out but when I used to raid I could tank all the nightmare ops with my eyes closed, including Dread Fortress and Dread Palace which were the hardest back then.

Amassed a total net worth of 100+bil isk in Eve

Beat Halo 1,2,3,Reach and 4 on Legendary solo
>>
brought my gf to a lanparty and ruined the vibe with quiet, beta jealousy
>>
>>375737762
kek
>>
Beat THUG2 with my eyes closed
Not that hard, but eh
>>
Had the world record on Mirror's Edge's second level in time attack mode. Obviously that was before the cheats that allowed people to complete it in like 2 seconds.
>>
>>375738984
pretty cool
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.