[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaben puts you in charge of making Half-Life 3. What do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: GabeNewell.jpg (633KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GabeNewell.jpg
633KB, 1280x720px
Gaben puts you in charge of making Half-Life 3.

What do you do?
>>
>>375735368
Sell the IP and live off the money. Fuck Half Life 3.
>>
>>375735368
Nothing.
>>
>>375735368
Fart on his face and burn the office down
>>
>>375735368
i'll do something they'll never be able to do.
make it
>>
Delay
>>
bully the other employees
>>
he did put me in charge of making half-life 3

i'm collecting a paycheck until he notices
>>
>>375735368
Make it in the style of HL1 and tell Gabe to fuck off with his tech gimmicks.
>>
>>375735368
Make it an MMO with hats.
>>
>>375735439
fpbp
>>
File: 706.jpg (138KB, 448x488px) Image search: [Google]
706.jpg
138KB, 448x488px
>>375735368
Announce it, then quit.
>>
>>375735368
instead make a spinoff based on cut concepts from half life 2 because thats a lot more interesting to me
>>
>>375735368
Actually make the fucking game and release the fucking game and then fire all the devs that made the fucking game and tell them all to go fuck themselves for taking so goddamn long on the game and deliberately been lying and false promising the half life fans and then tell gabe to go fuck himself with his saving prices on the fucking game then go fuck myself because I'm a the fucking asshole that is actually the first to release the fucking game finally.
>>
>Runs on Source 2
>Also make it VR Compatible
>Game is more of a mixture of HL1 and HL2. Uses a lot more alien enemies then HL2, but still has the gravity gun and physics.
>Still uses Health and Armor, no regenerating health.
>Reuse a lot of the cut concepts from HL2 as well as enemy types that were lost (With the Borealis being one of them, especially after all the hype after Episode 2)
>Continue from where Episode 2 left off, and work its way up to a new alien planet (Combine homeworld?) that isn't as shitty as Xen.
>Better selection of unique guns and not the bland ones that was in HL2.
>>
>>375735439
this
>>
>>375735368
go on a killing spree, burn their servers down
>>
>>375735368
Hats.
>>
>>375736495
This, but also more.

>game explains how Gordon became a buffed up man thanks to vortigaunt essence during the resonance cascade as a plot twist
>At the beginning of the game, they explain Eli had a brain chip or something that allows him to be out of the Advisors control. They add that chip to gordon and alyx so thy can fight back
>Gordon travels and does shit

>saves Adrian Shepard from G-man control, they both go together
>defeat combine in their homeworld
>g-man reveals himself as an third party alien member that was looking for a way to destroy the combine, so they can be in charge instead for the combine
>they manage to find a way to battle the g-man
>defeat g-man in a boss battle like against Nihilanth but way better
>game ends with Alyx fucking gordon, but they are worried about this third party alien empire
>>
>Get Troy Baker to voice Gordon Freeman
>Add iron sights
>make health regen
>Ending has Gordon reach the Portal gun but wakes up from a dream before heading off to work at Black Masa
>>
>>375735368
HL3 should happen in Xen or Vaurtigaunt's planet.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.