[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY....
>>
>>375732343
just got the ulitima blade yesteday in 1.5 holy shit that was a pain in the ass.
>>
i never played kingdom hearts before is it really as good as everyone says it is?
>>
>>375732343
YOU WON'T GET ANY NEWS! PLEASE OH BABY DON'T EXPECT MORE THAN TWO SCREENSHOTS!
>>
>>375732781
Dont make my mistake and play proud on your first run and you might actually have fun.
>>
>>375732781
It's retarded but in an endearing way. If you can put up with that then you might enjoy it
>>
>>375732532
I was considering going for the Platinum but the synthesis and awful gummi ship stuff are keeping me from trying. How long was the grind?
>>
Sanctuary is the better song.
>>
>>375732781
its really fun. it isnt super serious so if you like light hearted things that have dark undertones, youll like it. Its also a fun ARPG. Only play in release order
>>
>>375732781
The narrative is laughably terrible fan fiction tier bullshit. I think a lot of people actually enjoy it though and the rest kind of tolerate it in some guilty pleasure type of way.

The actually games are pretty fun action RPGs.
>>
File: 9CtV6cA.jpg (20KB, 431x300px) Image search: [Google]
9CtV6cA.jpg
20KB, 431x300px
>>375732532
Never again. Sure it's stupid strong but I wasted a day and a half getting all those fucking drops
>>
>>375732781
If you like Disney it's fun. The worlds you visit in the game are all vibrant and fun. It's a fun game. I mean that in the realest way. Kingdom Hearts is the definition of fun.
>>
im thinking if i should just play kh1, or finish shin megami tensei 4 on my 3ds. whichever one is better while high
>>
>>375735076
Maybe you should go and read the bible instead. I pray you find peace in your life. I'm praying for you.
>>
>still no news on kh3
just
>>
I just beat Kingdom Hearts 1 yesterday. I've only ever played KH1 and 2 before. Should I start Chain of Memories or go straight to KH2? Is Chain of Memories good? The card stuff seems weird but I know it was a GBA game originally.
>>
>>375732781
you'll be like "Wow i like this concept" playing through KH1 and then they just keep on lumping on more shit and more unanswered questions and more and more and more until you're overwhelmed by all of it and lose all interest

I played 1, CoM, 2, and 358/2 and after that i was just done
>>
>>375735213
is the bible fun to read while blazed? if not ill pass
>>
>>375732343
YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY,

PLEAAAAAAASE, OH BABY!

Go away
>>
>>375732781
It's more or less like a slowed down Devil May Cry with grinding and stupid ass cutscenes that only a retard would pay attention to when there's all that sweet gameplay to be had.
>>
>>375735335
play CoM first. its great and a bit weird. best combat in the series after 2FM
>>
>>375735335
CoM is shit
The worst game by far
>>
>>375736034
>>375736067
I knew I could count on /v/
>>
File: European_Cover_Art_KHD.png (2MB, 1523x1371px) Image search: [Google]
European_Cover_Art_KHD.png
2MB, 1523x1371px
>>375736067
Second worst you mean?
>>
>>375736193
Honestly it's up to you, the game is hit or miss
Just try it and see if you like FF encounter intros for every single heartless you meet
Also, CoM reuses almost everything from KH1
It had a really low budget and Mickey's voice is different
>>375736329
Days has the best story so no
>>
>>375736193
the gameplay is so different mechanically but familiar asthetically that people want to play by mashing attack like they do in KH1 when you cant to that or you will get assblasted. It requires strategy and planning on a level that is new to KH, but certainly not groundbreaking to games as a whole. Play the GBA version instead of Re:CoM for the best experience
>>
>>375736464
The story had decent ideas but the exectution was awful. Andy Warhols Empire was a better paced story.

Not to mention it did that shitty JRPG thing where they over tutorialize to the point you're still getting tutorials multiple hours in
>>
>bro's playing KH1 for the first time
>fucker keeps shouting "My friends are my power" on every new world he visits
>wants me to spoil some of it, but refuse
>gets to the first Riku fight in Hollow Bastion yesterday
>fucking laughs his ass off because he finally got to the part where Sora says that line

Now he wants to play the series more to meme it. What the hell do I do?
>>
https://youtu.be/-ZdLbiF9gCo
>>
>>375732781
It's the hard definition of mindless fun, I don't mean it in a bad way but it is what it is, mindless fun. Everything from the uplifting music, to the vibrant colors, to the sound effects, to the millions of mummy/hp orbs dropping everywhere, to the way the characters move, to all the crossovers at once guarantees you that you're going to have fun even if you just mash X to win.
>>
>>375736687
meme him back
>>
File: IMG_5955.png (130KB, 362x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5955.png
130KB, 362x446px
>>375732343
IN A DRYYY LAAAAND
>>
>>375736930
use more out of context memes back. tell him he's already half Xeanhort
>>
>>375732781
it´s the only reason why I want to have a ps4 anon. Kh is amazing. 1 started great, you are a boy searching for your friends and discover many disney worlds. Whole game was fucking fun.
2 was more action and much better gameplay, but some of the magic kinda was lost.

If you want to play a game, with the chuuraaayzzieest story ever (didn´t played mgs) and also solid gameplay then you will like it!

>>375734319
nah game isn´t that hard, except the added miniboss in the last world of kh2fm. fuck him, I played hours of hours of Kh and this dude fucked my life really hard.
>>
File: 1477912305755-v.jpg (49KB, 390x449px) Image search: [Google]
1477912305755-v.jpg
49KB, 390x449px
>>375735214
I keep checking every day for that KH3 winter news but it never comes
>>
Were they ever able to compose a new song that wasn't the ones from 1 or 2?

Doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>375732781
It makes you feel like a kid again
>>
>>375738898
Utada is a prick that wants a lot of money
If you're talking about Yoko however I can't agree with you, she's been making 10/10 since KH1
>>
>>375739330

Ah so the songs are just songs from Yoko that they license for use in the games then?

Why the FUCK do they keep recycling the same 2 if she makes such good music then?
>>
>>375739442
Yoko Shimomura makes the OST, Utada writes/sings the intro and endings themes. Don't know why they don't use different songs, the songs barely make sense to begin with since they're not written for the game so they could just use whatever
>>
>>375736648
Days is better as a movie in 1.5 because of the pacing. You never get the sense of why the three are friends and their interactions seem forced, but the plot and motivations make way more sense without 6 hour gaps between cutscenes.
>>
>>375740395
i wish they had the time to fullt redo 358 as a game. I really liked the ideas days had, but it was just done so poorly and on a system not made for action 3D games
>>
>>375739623
Utada back in the day was very popular in Japan, 20 bucks is still 20 bucks and she also wanted to get popular in the US so all the pieces were lying in the perfect spot.
However she didn't get popular and she got pretty mad. Square still owns the rights to all four versions of the songs she made and so they just go with them and remixes.
Hoping for a new song in KH3
>>
File: LJGU4108.gif (1MB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
LJGU4108.gif
1MB, 540x500px
why is FFXV just Kingdom Hearts sans-Disney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftZJxf6HFoU

found it on reddit don't judge
>>
>>375741681
I wish it was and i wish Omen and the game would be more alike
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.