[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFP:CWC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Got this game during the Arma anniversary thing, started playing it again with FFUR'85 and holy fuck is it amazing. It's easy to get into, play, and amazing all at the same time. Tank combat is great. Aircraft aren't the best but they are still cool. This game is the best military shooter I got in my arsenal. Bravo Bohemia, you made a masterpiece in 2001.
>>
I recently made a retrospective video on this game and I agree. Its quite the amazing game.
>>
>>375729601
I think I just watched your video. Nice work on it. Did you ever get FFUR'85 for it? That mod makes the game alot funner with alot of new stuff.
>>
>>375730261
Thanks for the kind words (if it was actually my video) and never even heard of that mod. I shall check it out though.
>>
>>375730697
The video I watched was from an account named TheFriendlyBroski which was uploaded 5 days ago, in the search the next result was made 2 years ago so I think that was you from what I deduced.
>>
Why wouldn't you just play Arma 3 or something? They've recycled the same engine through every game and they all play the same.
>>
> CWC
>>
>>375731240
I do own Arma 3, but with my potato that I call a PC it's at the lowest settings(not that I care about that anyway) and will crash for no reason at times. OFP, while older and inferior engine-wise, doesn't crash as much and is much easier to run. Coupled with the FFUR'85 mod, I found a new favorite game to play. It may not have the 3den editor but I just like OFP more.
>>
>>375731373
>implying abbreviating names is bad
>>
>>375731240
OFP is bizarrely less clunky in its feeling than Arma 3 even though in practice it's clumsy and weird and you can't even move when crouching.
>>
>>375732228
I think the reason for this is that there really isn't many buildings to enter that would cause a clunky feeling. The clunky feeling comes along with complicated controls and lots of enterable buildings.
>>
>>375731038
Yeah that's from me.
I gotta go cook some dinner but I shall check out that mod later, thanks for the suggestion dude.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.