[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a video game ever made you attracted to inanimate objects?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (343KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
343KB, 480x360px
Has a video game ever made you attracted to inanimate objects?
>>
>>375727330
tree fucker
>>
plants are animated, albeit on a very low level
>>
A tree is living though
>>
>>375727330
How does one get a tree to cum?
>>
File: 209860928467.jpg (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
209860928467.jpg
158KB, 800x800px
>>375727330
>Inanimate object
>Is both a living object and has consciousness
Really anon?
>>
>>375727330
It always felt so lewd to walk into the tree. Giantess + dryad fetish, hit all the right notes.
>>
>>375727330
Do robutts count? I mean some are animated
>>
>>375727992
Its in the name fag,
In- to be the opposite of
Animate, to move.
>>
>>375730576
in·an·i·mate
inˈanəmət/
adjective
not alive, especially not in the manner of animals and humans.

But if you want to go by your definition then her face moves very often.
>>
File: Shodan.jpg (334KB, 1600x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Shodan.jpg
334KB, 1600x1045px
I have a fetish for "omnipresent" AI like Glados or Shodan
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1MB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1MB, 1918x1080px
>>375727330
That's not inanimate though.
>>
>>375730908
That's simply the arbitrary definition of someone else.
If you search the etymology, you'll find that inanimate is something that lacks "animnus", which could be translated to will.

That's usualy simplified to things that don't move, but technicaly some things can move even without animus, like rain or wind.
On the other hand, living things might not be able to move or have the conscious will to do so, life plants.

Ultimately, the meaning of the word has moved towards things that are capable of moving on their own, consciously or not.
>>
>>375732394
But plants can and do move. Just very slowly.
>>
>>375732394
>If you search the etymology
But if you do that then its not "animnus" but animatus which could be translated to 'alive'.

So my point still stands.
>>
>>375732618
Yes, but not consciously or willingly.
Plants move when something forces them to, like the wind or some bastard plucking them from the ground. That's not by their will.
You can also argue they can move by growing, but that's not by their will either. You're constantly growing, growing hair, growing nails... but that's not at all by your will, conscious or unconscious.

>>375732812
And where do you think animatus come from?
Do you even latin, bro?
>>
>>375733102
>Plants move when something forces them to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phototropism

Come the fuck on now
>>
>>375733102
>And where do you think animatus come from?
>All squares are rectangles, so all rectangles must be squares!
Animatus =/= Animnus

Also, even if we go by your definition, then the Maku Tree STILL isn't inanimate since it moves its face of its own volition based on how its feeling. She's consciously moving herself.
>>
>>375732509
>rednecksayingwhatthufuck.gif
>>
>>375728798
Where do you find good dryad smut?
>>
>>375733398
And to add on to my point,
>And where do you think animatus come from?
Couldn't' it also have come from the root term Anima which also essentially boils down to life?
>>
>>375727330
A tree is animate

A personified tree is especially animate
>>
>>375733398
Animus is the square in this case though.

And yes, the tree is animated, that's what I'm trying to argue here. I was refering to real life plants.
>>
>>375733937
>And yes, the tree is animated, that's what I'm trying to argue here.
What? Then why the fuck am I arguing with you? This all started with me complaining that he posted an animate object and called it inanimate.
>>
>>375734137
I was pointing that out too.
But I guess the confusion comes from us talking about the Maku tree and other plants in general.
>>
>>375733585
I don't. It's so hard to find anything that's not deviant art tier.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.