[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Consumers are enabling such shitty game development trends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1491186484016.jpg (78KB, 662x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491186484016.jpg
78KB, 662x960px
>Consumers are enabling such shitty game development trends that it's not worth even pirating a game anymore
>>
Why she so ugly?
>>
>>375722774

How can we save her?
>>
>jews destroy another hollywood beauty with drugs

fuck everything
>>
>>375723169
if they chiseled its chin it would do it a favour
>>
>>375722774
That's why you shouldn't pirate games. Developers care about the desires of paying customers.
>>
>>375725071
paying customers gave us dlc, early access, patreons, kickstarters, season passes and the like.
>>
>>375722774
>Companies should cater to people who don't pay for games.
>>
>>375725071
>>375726521
Companies care about the people they can convince to give them the most money for the least investment/risk
That's always going to be the biggest goy. Whether you pirate or spend wisely, you mean shit all next to the guy who drops 300$ on halo lootboxes, so that's who they're going to pander to.
>>
File: 1493626950794.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1493626950794.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
Video game crash reset when?
>>
File: babby.png (20KB, 90x92px) Image search: [Google]
babby.png
20KB, 90x92px
>At local vidya store
>N64/PS1/PS2 sections
>Cool box artwork, lots of varied titles, significantly more games
>Walk over to the PS4/XBone section
>Significantly less variation, just lots and lots of copies of the same couple of dozen games
>Artwork is trying so so hard to imitate movie posters
I can't wait for video games and cable television to die.
>>
>>375722774
I unironically only play indie games now.

Actually good indie games are very few and far between but it still beats the clusterfuck AAA has become.
>>
>>375730535
>buy new game
>open up box
>no thick manual, just a slip of card with an advertisement on it or a website to find an online manual

I actually forgot that they don't make that effort any more and after getting a new game that I couldn't play right away I thought "well I'll just check out the manual and see if I can get some good information out of it"...

The crash can't come soon enough.
>>
>>375731224
and it still costs 60 bucks digital

>>375730838
i've gone back to adventure games, still a good genre

that and puzzlers like witness, obduction, talos
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.