[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0408.png (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.png
22KB, 400x400px
What went so right?
>>
>>375721994
Nothing
>>
File: Telltale Games.png (1MB, 1196x770px) Image search: [Google]
Telltale Games.png
1MB, 1196x770px
>>375722416

/thread
>>
>>375721994
Their CSI games were hilariously low quality, walking dead season 1 was pretty cool.
All their other "games" except for the wolf among us look shitty
>>
>>375723034
Sad but true. Wolf among us and walking dead s1 are the only good games they've made. I desperately need a season 2 in my life.
>>
Hi
>>
>>375723034
tales from the borderlands was great you fucks.
Game of thrones relied too heavily on the source material and lacked in some areas but was overall a decent 6/10
>>
File: Tales from the borderlands.jpg (265KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tales from the borderlands.jpg
265KB, 1600x900px
>>375724332
>>375723034
>blocks your path
>>
>>375725295
>but was overall a decent
No, it wasn't. It actually may be their worst game.
>>
They've pretty much become a genre onto themselves and people are falling over themselves to give them licenses to work with.

That said, after GoT, the latest Walking Dead and Batman, the games have become largely forgettable and need to break out of this comfortable rut they've gotten themselves into. Tales from the Borderlands and Wolf Among Us were great because they contributed to the licenses they were using instead of just using them passively. However, the bigger the licenses they get, the less freedom they'll have so things are unlikely to change.
>>
>>375725382
>worst game
>when twd s2 and minecraft story mode exist.
>>
>>375725531
>Forgetting Jurassic Park
Don't worry, everyone else did too.
>>
>>375721994
>It's a post your best baits thread
>>
>>375725649
lmao
>>
>>375724332
Oh really, they had no other good games?
>>
Sam & Max seasons and Monkey Island were great. TWD Season 1 was great, but the start of a shit era

Wolf among us had an excellent setting, but that's hardly their accomplishment
>>
Sam and Max is shit.

Monkey Island is pretty cool.

Other games I have not played nor am I even slighly interested.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.