[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the worst MGS character of all time? Not only is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: mgs5-quiet.jpg (65KB, 1201x900px) Image search: [Google]
mgs5-quiet.jpg
65KB, 1201x900px
Is this the worst MGS character of all time?
Not only is the character design terrible, one of the worst I've ever actually but the character itself is extremely boring and pointless to the plot.

At least with hated MGS char like Rose and Naomi they actually had personalities and story relevance.

I bet no one can say anything about this character besides "wears stupid looking bikini and tights with thong for retarded reason".
>>
I agree awful character.
>>
>Naomi
>Vamp
>Johnny
all worse
>>
There was worse
>>
File: IMG_1100.jpg (31KB, 424x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1100.jpg
31KB, 424x347px
She sucked
>>
>>375715750
Not really. She, Huey and occasionally Kaz were the only characters that I gave a shit about in MGSV since the rest was pretty much filler. But I see you are still triggered over female skin.
>>
File: 1434320175363.png (130KB, 477x350px) Image search: [Google]
1434320175363.png
130KB, 477x350px
>>375716181
>>
>>375716531
You have shit taste
>>
>>375715750
dutch women have the best vaginas in the world, she doesn't have to speak, you look at her physical proportions and understand her ethnicity, therefore her best feature (perfect pussy) is never revealed. this character defining critical trait is concealed throughout the game and only ever revealed through non dialogue subtext.

in terms of ludonarrative this is the most perfect character in all of MSG.
>>
File: Gray Fox.png (1MB, 1554x954px) Image search: [Google]
Gray Fox.png
1MB, 1554x954px
>>375715750
"Look out, Snake, It's a sniper that is SO GOOD they don't need a spotter"
>t.Sniper Wolf
>t.Quiet
>t.he End
>>
>>375720114
AND?
Just because there were a few of these people over a 50 year stretch doesn't make it ho-hum.
/v/ is a bunch of faggots who aren't impressed by anything because they masturbate all day and have no life force.
I am ashamed of ya'll words and deeds.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.