[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Kojima's purpose with this character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: quiet-MGSV.jpg (29KB, 561x416px) Image search: [Google]
quiet-MGSV.jpg
29KB, 561x416px
What was Kojima's purpose with this character?
>>
>>375711941
FUCKING
DEL
THIS
KOJIMA IS A FUCKING GENIUS U FUCKING SOAB ASSHOLE CUNT BASTARD THIS CHARACTER WAS GENIUS!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!
>>
File: vGqISRq.png (347KB, 610x462px) Image search: [Google]
vGqISRq.png
347KB, 610x462px
>>375711941
she breathes through her skin n shieeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
To make you connect with a character using non verbal means.
I expect at least 5 replies with "lmao >character" in the next 5 minutes.
>>
So, has anyone tried doing a subsistence run of the whole game? Just procuring every sea on on site and not bothering with recruiting soldiers at all? Would it be fun?
>>
>>375711941
part of the buddy system
>>
>>375712702
I don't know about that, but playing it without markers and all the HUD shit made it a completely different game.
>>
>>375711941
Lmao
>character
>>
To fap.
>>
>>375711941
Because Mr Kojima knows that every game requires some form of waifu or tits in general.
>>
>>375711941
To piss off SJWs
>>
>>375711941
to shame you
>>
>>375711941
because he had a boner for joosten
that's pretty much it
>>
>>375711941
>Not putting your own fetish in your game
what are you? a shitty developer?
a SWJ eager for validation?
kys
>>
>>375711941
SEX!
>>
>>375711941
>she
>>
>>375712932 this

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/375142332875558912
https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/375142795779923968
>>
>>375713670
Kojima covering all the angles. Can't wait for the tits in Death Stranding
>>
>>375712667
Great idea. Terrible execution.
>>
>>375711941
To prove that "sex is worse than death" rhetoric is retarded. Ground Zeroes did it better though.
>>
>>375711941
Her face looks autistic as fuck
>>
Quiet, in the middle of this bizarre alternate history, is barely involved in Mother Base’s group dynamic and rarely raises a smile (there is one scene where she has a waterfight with Snake, which almost manages to be sweet once the initial striptease is done with). In the field, she’s an effective piece of military hardware and back at the base she’s an awkward space that everyone tries to look and talk around. In a game that manages to make a bear hanging from a balloon in a warzone seem like a reasonable and purposeful sight, Quiet is an awkward blindspot. Her state of undress isn’t addressed for a good while, which led me to believe that, like Ocelot’s military-cowboy-hipster-chic, it’s just the way she rolls. If that were the case, I’d still think she looked daft but I’d shrug and move on. I spend a lot of time trying to make any customisable character I control look as daft as possible after all.
>>
>>375712667
Why didn't she just write on a fucking piece of paper?? lmao kojima is a fucking hack.
>>
>has to be half naked because she breathes through her skin
>her outfits have her covered in paint and wear a coat

What did Kojima mean by this?
>>
>>375715517
She can only write with her gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQfNMZD60yw
>>
>>375715517
>woman
>write
>>
>>375715517
Because she took a vow to not communicate with them. She still wanted revenge.

It's like you didn't listen to the tapes.
>>
so he could force joosten into his game. that's literally it. joosten isn't a voice actor and the only reason she's in the game is because kojima had a creepy obsession with her.
>>
File: mgs5-quiet.jpg (65KB, 1201x900px) Image search: [Google]
mgs5-quiet.jpg
65KB, 1201x900px
>>375711941
Is this the worst MGS character of all time?
Not only is the character design terrible, one of the worst I've ever actually but the character itself is extremely boring and pointless to the plot.

At least with hated MGS char like Rose and Naomi they actually had personalities and story relevance.

I bet no one can say anything about this character besides "wears stupid looking bikini and tights with thong for retarded reason".
>>
>>375716778
>...and yet, she still communicates and helps you during missions
>and yet, she communicated with boss in his birthday
>and yet, she communicated with boss under the rain
>and yet, she communicated with the old guy
Communication isn't exclusively written or spoken you stupid idiot.
>>
>>375717105
Quick rundown:
>Kojima met a foreign model living in Japan and wanted to bang her
>too beta to make a move so he asks her to model for his new game
>still doesn't get to bang her

Stefanie Joosten has a very small chin and a weak jawline. Not suitable to model a video game character like Quiet desu.
>>
>>375716727
kek'd
>>
>>375717209
>she communicated with the old guy
he wasn't a Diamond Dogs member
>she communicated in his birthday
>under the rain
Are you retarded? Not the speak. By any means, verbal or written.
>>
File: Stan_Smith_7736.png (74KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Stan_Smith_7736.png
74KB, 320x240px
>>375717349
>Stefanie Joosten has a very small chin and a weak jawline
>my women must have strong jawlins and big defined chins!

anon's idea woman
>>
>>375717581
He's got a point though, Joosten looks great for fucking and kissing but not for a though, superhuman and intimidating soldier.
>>
>>375717581
Look at the facial design of Quiet. The chin is too weak and her jawline is not wide. That's why the character looks retarded facially
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.