[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dawn of War 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Where the fuck is Necrons?
>>
In the barren tomb world of Deeyelsee III.
>>
>>375707256
Burried deep beneath Shi'asson Pass.
>>
>>375707256
After the credits
>>
>>375707256
The more I play this game, the more I enjoy it. Weird I know... I just wish they would tone down the cost of some units for how paper thin they are. That, ir increase the durability of all units or lower their damage. Shit dies too quick in this game for the price they cost and the amount of abilities you have to manage.
>>
>>375710920
I would agree with a general durability increase. Like, give every non-elite unit 20% more hp. And give tacs and asm 25% more hp.

It doesn't need to go back to DoW1 / DoW2 bullshit where squads literally never die due to reinforcing in the battle / auto-retreat. Fuck that.

But a little more hp would be nice.
>>
>>375707256
in the standalone expansions
>>
>>375713195
Nah.DLC more like.
>>
>>375710101
well, i'm glad they at least went with another faction other than imperial guard as the first expansion/dlc this time around.
>>
>>375713727
Well IG and Chaos both appear in campaign. And as I said, Necrons are after the credits.

So if they wanted to do a big expansion, that's 3 races right there they could put in.
>>
>>375707256
Do you really want Newcrons
>>
>>375707256
Where the fuck is -insert obscure faction here-
>>
>>375715372
Well, they said they wanted to do smaller free updates like more Elites and Maps, with larger Paid expansions, so maybe we will get a 3 Faction Expansion.

>>375715481
WHERE ARE THE SQUATS?
>>
>>375713727
it'll be necron, IG and chaos.
>chaos and IG already in campaign
>necron teased in the epilogue
>>
>>375715426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJiUfnIzbVM

>>375715481
Necrons aren't obscure. But still there can only be so many races in the base game without it costing too much money to make. The people expecting it to have every race including their favourite race are dumb.
>>
>>375716467
If they tease us 2 games in a row there will be an even bigger shitstorm than there already is with everyone brigading the game on jewtube/steam user reviews etc.
>>
>>375709761
>lel muh DLC may may
There is no season pass. The only DLC for the game so far is a cosmetic skin pack that doesn't affect gameplay.
>>
The expansions will vive us separate campaigns and endings, right?

For the Emperor please give us a campaign map.
>>
File: 20170428214234_1.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170428214234_1.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>375707256
right here me man
>>
>>375716651
The issue isnt money, it was time. SEGA probably pulled a Aliens: CM on the devs and told them they had 2 years. 3 races were probably the most that could have been finished. This is not the work of 7 years of development, in fact the version before the THQ-bust was dramatically different. What we got was a grandfathered alpha version rushed out into a product without any of the polish most would expect from a 40k Relic game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRn99jpHkbA
>>
Only reason i didnt get this game was only 3 factions. i mean common. couldn't at least get chaos playable
>>
Necrons suck, warriors are slow af and short ranged, muh obelisk that shoots shiny lights.
>>
>>375720870
>40k Relic game
>polish

You have got to be shitting me anon, DoW3 is the most polished Relic 40k RTS to date.
>>
>>375720202
That looks like a 3D in-engine model.

Like, they could have made it a painting or high quality render like the cinematics or something. But this looks like they've made a model for use in the game, and then captured that close up of it's face.
>>
>>375721468
Necrons in TT got overhauled and revamped since Dark Crusade my man. Including a massive lore rewrite.

Warriors still go at the speed of an old lady crossing the street though.
>>
>>375707256
I feel like this will be a decent game 2 years down the line but right now its just a husk.
>>
>>375721945
Agreed. DoW3 is def more polished and balanced than DoW1 or DoW2 on release.

That being said, it still has some annoying bugs that need fixiing (especially the replay menu). And the menu UI needs work. And it needs rebindable hotkeys.
>>
>>375722425
I've seen one anon claim vehemently he's seen necron models ripped from the game files.

I've seen that picture with the titan/thunderhawk/ imperial fighter thing. as has everyone else.

Also they DID have a model for necrons updated already, dow 2's necron lord.
>>
>>375720202
thats the overlord last stand image teaser brightened lel not even cg model was made for the secret necron
>>
>last line of the epilogue tells us that we have to pay

Fucking 10/10 line, relic
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.