[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the cheapest place to buy Neir on steam / PC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 22569411831_58712d87e5_b.jpg (110KB, 548x1024px) Image search: [Google]
22569411831_58712d87e5_b.jpg
110KB, 548x1024px
Where's the cheapest place to buy Neir on steam / PC?
>>
Steam is a service so you sadly can't buy anything on it.
>>
>>375707617
>Steam is a service so you sadly can't buy anything on it.
That goes for all gaming you idiot. Ever read the TOS/EULA?
>>
Just buy from the Square Enix online store
>>
File: allkeyshop Nier seller list.png (187KB, 680x892px) Image search: [Google]
allkeyshop Nier seller list.png
187KB, 680x892px
>>375706809 (OP)
Here you go, senpai. Honestly, just buy from CDkeys, since no one on G2A is selling it for cheap, they won't fuck you over.

Always exercise your right to buy cheap shit as a consumer, don't fall for the anti-consumer corporate cocksucker scumbags.
>>
>>375706809
Pirat- o wait
>>
I bought it pretty cheap from GMG when it had a discount. Probably the best legit key site.
>>
>>375709378
All of them are legit. If they weren't, they would have been shut down by authorities.
>>
>>375706809
piratebay dotcom
>>
enjoy your misplaced ban or game's deletion from your library when you find out the game's key turns out to be stolen.
>>
>>375709509
I'm still waiting for them to restock
>>
>>375708928
Aren't alot of those keys gotten in less than legal fashion
>>
>>375710267
No, some are gifts, some prizes
shady, although legal is also pretending to be a reviewer for those keys
>>
>>375710368
Its still shady
>>
how come pirates are so BTFO?
>>
Just buy it full price poorfag. Support good games.
>>
File: 1430162315771.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1430162315771.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>375707617
>you can't buy services
>>
File: Capture.png (64KB, 623x593px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
64KB, 623x593px
>>375706809
>>
>>375706809
I got it for £30 on greenmangaming
>>
>>375710267
99.99% keys are from retail game boxes. See, people in different areas have different purchasing power. Publishers use this to maximise their profit by selling the same game for different places in different locations (i.e. cheaper in poorfagland). These sites just sell the cheap keys back to stingy people in high cost areas.
>>
>>375711216
I doubt that not with the news of have heard about them lately.
>>
>>375712647
Literally what news? These sites sell thousands of keys per day and there have been like one confirmed case of mass theft.
>>
>>375713178
The whole blow up with gearbox.
How did you not hear about that?

They had some distribution deal with them.
It's got dropped when g2a would not implemented a verification process for their keys
>>
>>375713339
Literally nothing to do with confirmed cases of theft.
>>
>>375713603
It does.
Why won't they enact a verification process?
It's hard to confirm anything without one.
This is grey market shenanigans
>>
>>375713853
You know why developers do what I described earlier, the price discrimination? To earn more money. What when G2A negates this? They earn less. That's why publishers don't like it. It's not theft and it's not illegal, or else everyone would take action (and Ubisoft did when an actual case of mass theft happened). How do you think these people get all these keys? Do you think there are truckloads of keys being hijacked every day? Because that's something I'm sure would make the news.
>>
>>375714094
We don't know.
That why gearbox wanted a verification system in place.

You also don't know shit about markets fucking moron
>>
>>375714568
So, according to you, G2A is selling stolen goods in broad daylight, stolen from all devs, but no one is doing anything to take legal action OR stop all these keys from getting stolen (again, you need a very vivid imagination for your version to add up).

All Gearbox is doing is not officially affiliating itself with the site. And that only proves that they don't want to be in league with a company that undercuts and sabotages publishers.
>>
>>375715438
No i said we don't know. Fucking read.
But the fact they they won't implement a system makes me think thst it's more than they are willing to admit.

Damage control any way you like
>>
>>375715604
You don't know, so you assume some huge conspiracy. I guess that's one way to go about it. I suppose your version is more exciting than a bunch of slavs buying games and scanning codes for profit, so there's that.
>>
>>375715725
I assume nothing. I am just suspicious due to their actions.
It also would not take a conspiracy to aquire an ammount of stolen goods. Thats fucking silly
>>
Get it on GMG, it's cheaper than CDkeys for this game since they have it as a "VIP" game. GMG also isn't "grey" market AFAIK, so buying from them should be entirely safe too. I haven't ever had issues with them, though I never had issues with CDKeys either.

I wouldn't buy from G2A, G2Play or crap like that. I bought from G2Play a long time back and the fuckers asked for my ID to confirm I'm a legitimate customer, AFTER I had paid through PayPal and they already had the money.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (16KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
16KB, 300x240px
>>375708974
cpy crack any time now
>>
>>375716204
Here's the deal:

1. Gearbox wants to control G2A if they are to sell their shit remaster.
2. G2A isn't having any of it because they don't need Gearbox (who does).
3. That's all there is to it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.