[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scholar of the First Sin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mfq9kyYSUG1rljma8o1_1280.jpg (206KB, 693x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfq9kyYSUG1rljma8o1_1280.jpg
206KB, 693x336px
I've played every game in the Soulsborne series and have enjoyed them all... save for Dark Souls 2. I played it for a few hours on the Xbox 360 and it was complete trash. However, I've never played SOTFS. I've heard people say that it fixes a lot of the game's problems, and it doesn't control like wet shit anymore. What's been changed, and does this DLC redeem an awful game?
>>
>>375704764
It's worse. So much worse.
>>
SotFS does not fix problems so much as it remixes the enemies and items to make the game different.

Shit like the second boss, the persuer, now shows up at like 8+ random points throughout the game instead of just his boss fight and a place near his boss fight.
>>
>>375705542
What makes it so much worse?
>>
>>375705814

They decided to make it MORE frustrating by adding more enemies and ambushes and shit. And taking away some of the shortcuts. Because why not?

>>375705739

Which is pretty stupid, because if you know what you're doing, they're really easy to kill, and if you don't, taking a few steps away from them makes them disappear again
>>
>>375704764
Yea its much better. In fact, Sotfs is pretty much the most well rounded souls besides DS1.
Enemy and item placements aren't retarded anymore, and some areas have been overhauled. Plus, still the best PVP. Also the only NG+ thats actually doing something new in terms of enemies and items. So the only one really worth replaying.
>>
It's much better but if you didn't like the controls of the original then you won't like SotFs.
>>
File: 1426869987611[1].jpg (132KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1426869987611[1].jpg
132KB, 1600x900px
>>375704764
>>
>>375705965
What shortcuts
>>
>>375707413
>>375704764
This thread is retarded. Post more Prissy-chan and her giant, fluffy cutes.
>>
>>375707938

Pris is best girl.
>>
>>375705965
>They decided to make it MORE frustrating by adding more enemies and ambushes and shit.
I just finished the game and all dlc, and its better than ds 1.. also, no idea what people mean when they claim its unfair to the first. i never played vanilla ds2, just scholar
>>
>>375708598

Too many gangraping enemies and ambushes, coupled with fucking meme levels
>>
>>375704764
>i hated Dark Souls 2
>is a dark souls 2 arrange mode with all the DLC something I'd like?

This is literally your thread.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.