[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hahahah... *breathes in* AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: mirrors edge budget 4.jpg (91KB, 1113x1374px) Image search: [Google]
mirrors edge budget 4.jpg
91KB, 1113x1374px
hahahah...

*breathes in*

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAA
>>
neck yourself
>>
>>375697843
Why the overprice?
>>
>>375697843
There's not really anything funny about it.
It was one of the most painfully generic games. I planned to churn though it in the free week trial you can get for origin access but after two hours I put it down and never picked it back up. It sold just fine too so you can hardly laugh at them. It's just a sad situation.
>>
Is it that shitty? I haven't been on /v/ for years.
>>
Is it really that funny? It's just another case of EA making a dev change the game in a way it thinks it'll make more money and naturally the original fans hated it.
>>
>>375698547
If you didn't play the original and don't mind ubisoft sandboxes I'm sure it'd be fine. Otherwise I'd highly recommend avoiding it.
>>
>>375698661
I've played the original. I know there was something going on with Anita or something so I never got my hopes up.
>>
File: 55234423.png (691KB, 822x700px) Image search: [Google]
55234423.png
691KB, 822x700px
>>375697843
Its $9.99 at my Target on Clearance

Kinda want to pick it up since it's so cheap but at the same time I know I won't enjoy it at all
>>
>read here and there that mirror's edge was actually really good but the combat was ehhh at best
>decide fine, i'll try it out
>have a fucking blast
>actually didn't mind failing shit because it was almost always me that fucked up or could have done better
>actually get a little hyped for the next game
>haven't followed a game in a while
>all the news comes in
>open world
>missions
>somehow made parkour worse
>prequal reboot when there's only one game in the series?!?!
>try to dismiss it all as /v/ hate for anything new
>play it from a military friend when he got leave
literally all they had to do was make more of the same from the original
but they didn't, and here i am knowing it will never see the light of day again and the only decent parkour game will be asscreed again
>>
>>375698547
It's a game about going fast ... and the game forces you to go slow every five fucking seconds.

Level design is also horrible.
>>
>>375699203
>and the game forces you to go slow every five fucking seconds.
Sounds like you need to get good.
>>
>>375699589
You does "getting good" mitigate constant walk-and-talk cutscenes?
>>
Did it already came out?
Top kek, I didn't even notice
>>
So the same price as Doom...?
>>
I'll wait for it to be on xbox gold free games
>>
Wasn't Anita Sarkeesian some kind of muh women in video games consultant for this?
>>
there are western people who paid 60 bucks for this
>>
>>375697843
$8.5 in our stores
>>
>>375697843
Jesus Christ, it should have never gotten a sequel/reboot. The first one was perfect and left a good taste in everyone's mouth. This was like mixing toilet water with the drink you liked.
>>
me1 had no xp and an actual skill celing

a sequel was doomed no matter what
>>
>>375697843
>game that has been out a year is on sale
OP is a retard as usual I see.
>>
I like how she looks like a fuckin pinoy monkey in that game. I wonder if it was because of Anita's influence or if it was just dice being sjw's and acting like pinoys are people.
>>
Long shot but, does anyone have the black girl faith edit someone made when this came out? Makes the cover art faith look a lot better as a black woman
>>
I liked it
>>
>>375697843
>tfw my EBGames is still selling Colonial Marines for >$10

I mean, If they were giving a free copy of the game with every purchase I'd go over to JB across the way just to avoid the game, so they still wouldn't sell it. But damn.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.