[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just play.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: header (7).jpg (14KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header (7).jpg
14KB, 460x215px
What the fuck did I just play.
>>
I don't know
>>
>>375695401
Inside
>>
>>375695490
Yeah OP, it literally says it right there
>>
>>375695587
>>375695490
I don't understand the story.
>>
>>375696085
The kid gets akira'd
>>
>>375696186
You mean Tetsuo'd
>>
What is my motivation in this?
>>
>>375696208
Akira was the original Tetsuo
>>
>>375696607
Devs never explained it, and the game itself doesn't explain it, and I'm certain it was done on purpose so people would talk about it for years to come. Many theorists claim the meatball was controlling you this entire time, and the meatball was also responsible for the control of all the mindless drones. It's believed that some cataclysmic event happened on earth that infected and killed most of the living things with mind controlling worms, and then some mysterious corporation utilized their biology to create and control mindless slaves to help rebuild, utilizing a hive mind of their creation. It eventually grows so big that it becomes self aware, and you play as it's avatar, sent on a journey to free it.

I believe that story myself. Sucks how it ends. You merely escape just to die, but at least you're finally free, and thwarted the evil corporation that created you, but common sense dictates that just because you wreck the place, and kill their CEO, that they won't just rebuild.
>>
>>375695401
A fucking insane ending.
Now google those explanations and the secret ending.
>>
>>375697290

Eh, it was an experiment to see how much influence the Huddle/Blob had on certain people AKA the kid.

After absorbing the kid, it ended up escaping the cold, dark labrotoary so it could relax on the beach and work on it's base tan.

Fin.
>>
>>375697329

Oh lord, the secret META ending.

You literally pull a plug near the beginning of the game and it ends.

You were inside him and controlling his actions. The Huddle/Blob was also inside him, controlling his actions as well.

The Huddle/Blob was inside the chamber which was inside the labrotoary.

INSIDE!!!!!!
>>
>>375695401
Dumb faggot it's a game called Inside.
>>
There are no answers. The lore and story were never designed. The developers kept adding and removing things until their play testers were invested the most in a the experience. Just like the TV show lost the whole thing was designed to shock as many people as possible and stay relevant in people's minds to make the most amount of money.
>>
>>375695401
It was breddy gud. Interesting visuals and atmosphere but there just weren't enough puzzles for me. That ending tho, that was fucking creepy. Also too short.
>>
A really, really overrated video game.
>>
Just like the theory of absolute kinography (kino), you just played absolute ludography (ludo).
>>
>>375698107
it's good and accepted adequately. can't say same about limbo release when everyone started losing shit like it's second coming of christ.
>>
>>375695401
Plot twist immidiately before the game's ending really caught me off guard and didn't dissapoint
I just couldn't see that coming and it was really one of those "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!" moments
At least in my experience
>>
>>375698370
The animation on that blob thingy was top notch too. The way it screamed, wobbled around and lost limbs along the way was pretty cool.
>>
>>375698714
Dude, all the movement and animation in that game was fucking superb, it all felt so good to play.
>>
File: XSIU95D.jpg (129KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
XSIU95D.jpg
129KB, 2560x1440px
>>375696085
The world is split into two set of characters. Humans, and the mind controlled.
The mind controlled can't operate without a host, that's why the blob exists, to be a conduit so the humans can control them.
Obviously the blob doesn't like being manipulated, that's why it's tried numerous times to acquire subjects to try and free it. You can see this is true from the numerous dead bodies around traps. Why else would they need traps around mind controlled people? Why else do people attack you on sight? Because they know you're trying to free it.
Obviously when you got closer to the blob it started to react to you, hence why everyone was so intrigued.
When the blob died, so did all the mind controlled people.
Everyone is free now.
>>
>>375699072
Dayum I didn't that far into the story.
What was the deal with that mermaid thing?
>>
>>375698370
>what the actual fuck
What does that mean? I never hear anyone outside of prepubescent teenagers online say that
>>
>>375699990
Good for you!
>>
>>375699861

An excuse for water breathing
>>
>>375699861
After she connects you with the plug, you can mind control the others without a helmet.
So I assume the blob takes over your body after that sequence.
>>
>>375699072
no, the blob is being mind controlled also....he stops being mind controlled and stays there..he's not dead he's waiting for something to control him like the husks

that pic you posted is what they built and looks like the ending scene so they knew where to put you on display once the blob got out.

in the end, the person controlling the blob won.

but if you got the secret ending you don't participate at all and just end it all.

from a quote from war games "The only winning move is not to play.".
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.