[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave Sony to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: retro-logo-xlarge.png (74KB, 833x128px) Image search: [Google]
retro-logo-xlarge.png
74KB, 833x128px
Leave Sony to me
>>
>>375693682
What?
>>
they're probably doing a new metroid prime, but I'd rather get another dkc

or, you know, a new IP
>>
>>375693682
They are working on 2 games, and we havent heard about anything from them since Tropical Freeze.
>>
Action Adventure Captain Falcon Spin Off made by Retro
>>
>>375693682
Retro are old hat. Their last game was just a clone of a clone of DKC.
>>
File: 81541-631-350[1].jpg (64KB, 631x315px) Image search: [Google]
81541-631-350[1].jpg
64KB, 631x315px
nah we got this senpai
>>
Custom Robo or riot
>>
At least you tried
>>
>>375693682
do you know how Nintendo purchased Retro?

Fun fact: Retro studios was nothing more of a scam studios that showed nintendo pre-rendered games so they can get funds to make gamecube games. the owner embezzled it all. when the time came for gamecube launch, they got nothing to show at all.

so Nintendo was able to purchase Retro for $1M for the whole studio and assets in exchange of not putting the owner's ass in jail
>>
>>375693682
I'm kind of worried they want have anything good to show. Loads of talent have left the studio since the Prime games, I'm not sure if there's anything left.
>>
>>375694180
Are you just pretending to be retarded or what?
>>
>>375694709
Game was fun until the end. It was like Wind Waker Triforce hunting on crack
>>
Sucker Punch is a million times better than Retro.

Whatever Sucker Punch shows will no doubt be amazing.
>>
>>375694059
Since they could probably do a decent Prime even with a lot of the old crew gone I don't think it's happening. That'd be Nintendo giving a shit about Metroid.

It's gonna be DKC, new ip, or new game in some zany old IP the Japanese would love.
>>
>>375696004
I'm sure they can manage without the guys who made Recore. In fact, they did. Retro made two of the best platformers of all time without them.
>>
>makes mediocre Metroid games that require three tries to get right control wise
>make absolutely insults of Donkey Kong games that control sluggishly compared to the original trilogy
I like the metroid games but having viewmodels like that makes me seasick.
>>
>>375696004
>loads of talent

oh no, not the few guys who did recore. What will we do?

oh I know, release one of the greatest 2D platformers ever made
>>
>>375694180
You could at least throw up a "merely pretending"
>>
>>375696380
that's your problem for being a weak faggot
>>
>>375697153
Yeah anon. I'm sure it isn't a design flaw
>>
>>375697239
yup, no one I know suffered
>>
>>375697259
Because you don't know anyone. Glad we cleared that up.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.