[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't monetize his youtube channel anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1493614243218.png (33KB, 576x536px) Image search: [Google]
1493614243218.png
33KB, 576x536px
>>
It's fucking bullshit
>>
Has his girlfriend left him yet
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>375693025
NO! Why would she leave him? They are a really cute couple.
>>
>>375693025
He gave her a ring after 5 years.
>>
>tfw starting to unironically enjoy DSP

I can't imagine him not being around
>>
>>375693178
But doesn't mean there'll be a wedding
>>
>>375691678
Why?
>>
>>375691678
reminder that he has an mba from wharton
>>
Why doesn't this retard realize that posting dozens of 10+ minute videos a day is only going to result in a decrease in exposure and revenues than if he only posted one a day.
>>
>>375693271
If more people subscribe at higher tiers to his twitch channel they'll be able to afford the wedding of her dreams
>>
>>375693431
Because he cares more about his viewers than about revenue or exposure
>>
>>375693375
His google adsense account got banned back when he first started because he was telling his fans to click the ads.
Youtube changed the system that now checks your channel has X amount of views/subs/whatever before it can be monetized, his adsense is still banned and even if he finds new partnership company, he can't monetize his channel. This new change came few days ago, Phil was already in Curse, if he had readen out the new rules etc. he could've just stayed at Curse, but because of his greediness he fucked himself over.
>>
>>375693520
Then why doesn't he fucking post ONE large video a day?
>>
>>375693539
Pretty sure it is not against the rulse to tell people to click on ads, many people do it.
>>
>>375693626
He's giving us MORE videos. More videos that would be longer put together than if he made just one big video.
>>
most of his videos have less than 2k views, is that enough to make money in youtube?
>>
>>375693650
he said shit to the effect of 'if you click on adds it gives me more money so click on the ads' which kind of ruins the point of advertising, so yes it was against the rules. maybe different now though
>>
>>375694130
fuck no, thats not even pocket change for hotpockets
>>
>e-celeb cancer
kys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.