[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what kind of Smash game can we expect on the switch? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (148KB, 553x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 553x701px
So what kind of Smash game can we expect on the switch? What kind of Smash game do you want?

Smash 4 the Switch(deluxe)
>Keeps all characters from the old roster
>All past DLC characters included
>No revamps of old characters just minor tweaks
>New characters like inkling and ice climbers
>All old maps stay with a possibility of new ones
>earlier release date

Smash 5
>a chance that some characters will be cut(especially third parties)
>would also get new characters
>The possibility of some characters getting revamped like Ganondorf
>Possibility that some stages get cut
>Later release date
>>
I just want Ridley
>>
I would rather have Smash 4 Deluxe. I would think its also the more likely option of the two.
>>
>>375687308
Why not both?
>>
>>375689239
I can't find a source, but I swear I remember reading an interview where Reggie basically said no Smash port
>>
Good gameplay.
>>
If Nintendo thinks they can release Smash 4 AGAIN and expect me to pay for it AGAIN they're out of their damn minds. I already bought the game twice ffs
>>
>>375687308
Kek keep dreaming lad
>>
>>375687308
idk how I feel about another smash already. They would probably ruin it. Maybe get rid of rage and add some tech but honestly as a casual fighter the mechanics are good.
>>
>>375687308
if it has the same engine as 4, which it will, then i could give less of a fuck. somehow they managed to make a worse game then brawl so props to them for doing the unimaginable.
>>
>>375687308
I just want the game to be fast again so it can be enjoyable.
>>
>>375689426

There's fun in there.

I find half the roster unfun to play against though. They enable too many bitch play styles.
>>
MELEE 2.0 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>375687308
Remove clones
Remove wii fit trainer
take up AARRRRMSSSS
>>
what new characters do you hope for, and what new characters do you expect
>>
>>375689953

Hopefully some of the wonderful 101 dudes
>>
>>375689918
Why remove wii fit trainer?
>>
Smash 4 Complete later this year
Smash 5 in Fall 2019
>>
>>375689918
>Remove wii fit trainer

>one of the only interesting characters.
>>
>>375687762
NEVER
E V
V EVER
E R I
R D
L
Y
F
A
G
>>
>Smash 4 the Switch(deluxe)
Won't exist.

>Smash 5
All DLC characters get cut.
Lucina gets cut for the lord in Fire Emblem Switch.
Ganondorf is still a psuedo clone.
Greninja or Lucario get dropped for whoever the new Lucario ends up being.
IC make a come back.
Unlocking content will be even less fun than it was in 4.
Villains are still underreped
Inkling and Arms rep get added
>>
>>375689918
Brawl had no true clones and it was the worst game in the series.
Melee had the largest ratio of clones to original fighters by far, and is the most beloved entry in the series.
>>
File: Smash4Switch.jpg (525KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smash4Switch.jpg
525KB, 1280x720px
>Don't remove anybody, but turn the worst clones into costumes (pic related)
>Stages from both Wii U and 3DS, plus stages for newcomers
>Smash Run with full multiplayer as originally intended
>A whole bunch of settings for Smash Run so that you can customise it the way you'd like (making it always end in a regular battle, for example)
>Custom moves are unlocked from the beginning and added to DLC characters
>>
>>375687308
A port of Smash for Wii U. It's very obvious Nintendo just wants to port games onto the Switch they think didn't get a fair chance on the U which is pretty disappointing. I'd much prefer a new Smash game.
>>
>>375689918
>wanting to remove Doc
some people just have no taste S.M.H.F.A.M.
>>
>>375690626
I think I finally agree that Gannondorf needs to be revamped.

After 3 games, he feels real uninspired, He's still a guy that just punches people and glows purple shit.
>>
Port smash 4 and add a competitive mode with new game mechanics + mechanics from melee,
Also, if they add a solo mode like the one in brawl then it would be the perfect smash
>>
>Removing characters
Why would you want less content?
>>
>>375691182
Because I don't want anime swordsmen with counters in the game.
>>
Reboot please.
Cut it down to ~25 characters.
No clones. if you cant figure out a way to make the characters unique (falco), then don't.
Cut third parties down to just Sanic and maybe Megaman. Hard limit of 3 characters per franchise except Mario (outside of possible DLC)
>Stages
Option to turn off hazards. option to require >50% damage before walk-offs kill you.

>Roster
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi
DK, Diddy
Link, Ganon (Pig), Zelda
Samus
Fox
Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario
Kirby, Dedede
Marth
Inkling, Spring Man/Ribbon Girl, Villager
Sonic
Hidden Characters: G&W, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Lucas
>>
>>375687308
>So what kind of Smash game can we expect on the switch?
A port of Smash for Wii U. Maybe with all the 3DS stages and a new character or two like the ARMS fighter or Inkling.

>What kind of Smash game do you want?
An sequel to the HAL Smashes.
>>
>>375689918
I'd like that to see people cry when they can't use their ""consistent"" training wheels Marth
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geVHBVPagDk

entire game need a rambling announcer in the menus, select screen, and during the matches.
>>
>>375690592

100% of people that drink water die
>>
>>375687308

>So what kind of Smash game can we expect on the switch? What kind of Smash game do you want?

A Smash that isn't a port of Super Smash Bros 4.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.