[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the pieces are into place place now- Will they be able to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (278KB, 777x584px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
278KB, 777x584px
All the pieces are into place place now-

Will they be able to bring it home on E3?
>>
No.
>>
>>375686587
I'm trying to be civil, but exactly what pieces have fallen into place? They aren't losing due to lack of graphical fidelity or whatever. Xbone S is just fine in that aspect. It's their lack of exclusives. When you can own a PS4 and a PC, and play every single game available on the Xbone except for Halo and Gears, the problem isn't with the hardware.
>>
Xbox will get nintedo games before sony does.
>>
>>375687564
Sony already has games originally released on the Nintendo, like Final Fantasy 1-6, FF Adventure and Chrono Trigger.

Unless you mean games made by Nintendo, at which point, i wouldn't hold my breath (and Nintendo games are pretty hit or miss anyways).
>>
Who cares?
>>
What pieces? Sony is still assraping them, and the Switch is actually doing well somehow.
>>
>>375687067
fpbp
>>
After they announced all their games will go on PC, nope.
Anybody who says otherwise is more deluded than people who think Sony will announce a PS5 at E3 this year,.
>>
Zero chance Nintendo doesn't win E3 with Mario Odyssey. They could literally show nothing else.
>>
>>375686587
I hope, I'm mainly watching this for Halo 6 but I hope they have both new ips and returning ips along with a good price for the Scorpio.
>>
>>375690376
If they don't announce Metroid Dread for the 3DS,then they automatically lost and I will drop there ass hard for good.
>>
>>375687505
It honestly isn't even this. They lost this gen cause they fucked up hard with that E3. Most people buying PS4's only get multiplats and sports games. Sure your average /v/ poster may play JRPGs and exclusives but outside Uncharted most people that own a PS4 aren't. Xbox is going to have to give out a bunch of goodwill to bring people back and a powerful console that will likely be 500 bucks isn't going to do it.
>>
>new project by Moon Studios
>hopefully a different project other than Sea of Thieves by Rare that isn't Kinect garbage
>unveil some Jap games

that's all I'd want as an Xboner.
>>
File: tfw.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>375686587
>Want Microsoft to win E3 and Xbros to have their day
>Know that it's never going to happen
>>
What is the Scorpio even supposed to achieve?

Who will buy it?

It's going to cost a premium price, and all the Xbox 'exclusives' now are on PC. That means that people essentially have the option of paying for an expensive console that'll likely be defunct in a couple of years or spending a couple of hundred more and getting a decent gaming PC to play the same, and more, games.

The Xbox has fewer players and fewer games than PS4. No one will be coaxed into buying an Xbox just because they have a more powerful iteration. The lingering problem is that it has no games. Without any truly exclusive games, there's no pull to it. If you want a console with the best range of games to play with the most people, get a PS4. If you want to play games so they look their absolute best, buy a gaming PC.

Maybe if they hadn't pushed the Windows crossover play so much, then I could understand it. You debut a console capable of making look nice, and you announce some new games that fully make use of it. I think that might work to some extent, but when you can get all the games on PC anyway, why bother with the expensive console?
>>
>>375690376
You overestimate the importance of Mario single player games immensely. Galaxy for example was the 9th best selling game on Wii, places 1-8 are all multiplayer focused or party games, those are what people really want from Nintendo, see Kart.
>>
>>375691205
They might 'win' E3. They'll probably debut Scorpio and show some games running really well on it. They may even make some surprise game announcements (and they really need to), but the question is whether it's actually going to help the Xbox brand. I'm not sure the crossover with the PC is helping them in that respect, although it's great for PC gamers.

It almost seemed like MS was ceding the home console market to Sony, but then I don't know why they're pushing out a new late-generation console iteration.
>>
>>375686587
1080p@60fps minimum standard in all their games for 2018, and I would honestly buy one for gaming in the guest bedroom.
>>
As an Xbone owner I have little to no hope.
>>
>>375687779
Nintendo would hold onto those IP until they die, why? EA set the standard, they can sue anyone who makes a game with those things, dog eat dog tactics means greed wins, gaming companies die and when you are the only rich dev left only you can make substandard AAA games that people desperately buy because there is nothing else.

The only thing left to do is take up a different hobby altogether because it's ruined by feminism and greed.
>>
>>375686587
No.
>>
>>375687564
RARE Replay
>>
I only hope they do because I know it will really upset /v/ and watching you fags be upset is all I live for anymore.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.