[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prey Demo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: prey.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
prey.png
2MB, 1600x900px
I was honestly pretty impressed. I think I will pick it up after playing the demo. The tone is mysterious and interesting, and the environment / aesthetic is neat. Had some good scares too.

I know people call this a "shock" type game, but honestly I am getting Metroid Prime vibes from it. Which is a good thing for me personally.

Only bad things are the combat didn't feel super fluid, and I had some bad framerate problems on Xbox One , though I guess that's my fault for playing on that
>>
Bioshock

In space
>>
What are you bumping for
what the fuck do you want people to say that they haven't already said in the week the demo's been out? No one gives a fuck if you're going to buy the game you stupid faggot. I hope you know you're buying what is very likely the most recent fork and will be having to deal with framedrops, shitty input delay, and awkward range determiners.
>>
HE SHILLED IT AGAIN
>>
>>375686103
>I know people call this a "shock" type game, but honestly I am getting Metroid Prime vibes from it. Which is a good thing for me personally.

i honestly want to punch you in the fucking face
>>
jesus christ the amount of shills nowadays
also check ohmwrecker stream, he's pretty funny
>>
File: smuck.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
smuck.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>375686935
Holy shit I have never seen someone get so mad because someone wants to discuss a video game on a video game board lmao
>>
>Hey anon, do you have ideas or concepts for a video game? >are you scared?, is not like somebody will stole your shitty ideas
Fuck /v/
Fuck Bethesda
Fuck this entire universe
>>
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/we-doubled-our-thoroughness-prey-dev-says-after-di/1100-6449714/
I-it'll be fine, right guys?
>>
>>375687196
Because it's the same exact 5 posts repeated until the thread archives after 20 minutes of talking, or less, since you had to fucking bump when NO ONE RESPONDED.

fuck off, the game isn't even out yet, the demo is broken as shit meaning the game obviously will be too, considering you can fucking use the GLOO gun to bypass the demo main story cap, and force yourself through the door on some source engine retardation with the dumb physics.
>>
What's /v/'s problem with this game? honest question
>>
>>375687424
/v/ has a problem with everything
>>
>>375687412
Stay mad nerd
>>
>>375687424
I'm still pissed at Dishonored 2's shitty PC port. I also think Arkane trying to ape Looking Glass is pretty disrespectful while they continue making console trash.
>>
so what's the ending?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.