[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Melee players will defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: SamePhonyArcticfox.webm (759KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
SamePhonyArcticfox.webm
759KB, 854x480px
Melee players will defend this.
>>
>>375683405
>thinking this is bad
1v1 fox only final destination let's go
>>
Bravo Sakurai
>>
The clank made him vulnerable, are you retarded?
>>
>>375683405

it's a charged up smash. of course it would obliterate Marths.
>>
tfw they wont remaster th4sh on the switch

imagine a smash without sakurais retarded arbitrary standards
>>
>>375683405
That was fucking cool though?

Should have posted icies.
>>
>>375683405
He kicked his sword so hard it sent it flying at insane velocities and Marth has a fucking iron grip.

Don't see the problem
>>
>>375683641
I don't like to wish harm on others but I legitimately hope something happens to him that prevents him from working on the next Smash installment.
>>
>>375683910

A lot of bad stuff DID happen to him while making smash bros.
>>
>>375683910
With how he was acting around the Wii U launch, I don't know if he even wants to be involved with another smash. It seems to take a massive toll on him.
>>
>>375684408
He didn't even want to be involved with Smash 4, Iwata forced his hand by releasing a trailer for the game before even asking if he was interested.
>>
Why do all people who play smash look like they haven't bathed in weeks?
Wait...
>>
>>375683910
i think he said this will be his last smash.
>>
>>375684887
He said the same about Brawl
>>
>>375684979
the higher ups at nintendo jp pretty much pressured that shit out of him to work on smash 4
>>
>>375683405
All he had to do was wait 'til the upsmash was done, his fsmash would have been even stronger and the fox would be stuck in cooldown

He got greedy Martin
>>
>>375683572
How the fuck did the up smash hit him from all the way over there? Are you saying Marth's clank animation extends his hurtbox THAT far?
>>
>>375685580
Yes? Is that a problem?
>>
>>375685635
YES.
>>
>>375685496
He probably used c-stick, because he was afraid of an accidental stutter step. So he couldn't charge.

Plus, he had to make a prediction about when the Fox player would release the up smash, and he missed it.
>>
File: Eyebrows.png (521KB, 714x657px) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrows.png
521KB, 714x657px
>>375683405
Extended hurtbox by attacking with marth. Doubt the fox 'reacted' to it, but the marth could've just gone to the right, or even stood still to not get hit by that upsmash.

The funny part is I'm replying and "defending this", yet I'm not a melee player. I don't play melee, I just know basic shit because I watch tournaments of it. Game's freaking fun to watch, you should give it a try sometime rather than just bashing shit you can't comprehend.
>>
>>375685726
He's tripping, it has nothing to do with the clank. Marths hitbox extends during his first smash
>>
>>375683405
>attacking into a charging smash
what was he thinking
>>
>>375685635
I just have a hard time believing it. I can't remember exactly what Marth's clank animation looks like, but I doubt it could possibly match a hurtbox that jank.
>>
>>375683910
Please. If something happens to Sakurai, Nintendo would just give the project to Capcom or Bamco (both of whom worked on Sm4sh), if not just giving the project to Miyamoto.
>>
File: 1481007889529.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481007889529.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>375685726
Why? We all know melee has jank boxes. So did Brawl, so does Smash 4, so do a lot of traditional fighting games. I'm not seeing the issue.
>>
This kinda shit is in every vs game
>>
>>375685887
Shouldn't the clank protect Marth? What's the point of a clank if one of the hitboxes doesn't get neutralized?
>>
That Marth is retarded. He could've just started charging his f-smash and not release it until he sees Fox's up-smash animation end.
>>
>>375685726
this game is 15 years old, don't you think it's a little too late to cry about a jank hitbox when plenty of other smash games have even worse hitboxes (go look at snakes hitboxes in brawl), not to mention just fighting games in general have weird hitboxes.
>>
>>375686046
You forgot

>Metaknights hitboxes in Sm4sh

When I first started this game I had a good laugh as several of his attacks literally clip into a character by about half his sword length and they don't get hit
>>
>>375686045
pretty much this desu senpai
>>
>>375685963
Not in racing games
>>
>>375683405
oh no a proper hurtbox

Swords/Weapons not having a hurtbox is cancerous in any fighter.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.