[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reach had the best design ascetic of the series bar none Way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Emile.png (861KB, 790x720px) Image search: [Google]
Emile.png
861KB, 790x720px
Reach had the best design ascetic of the series bar none

Way better than 1-3 unrealistic toy soldiers with no pouches or knives and 4+ bionicles
>>
>>375683071
Agreed
>>
Too bad halo fags are way too autistic for it, because its actually the best halo
>>
I don't know about that second part, but I loved Reach. So glad it was the last game in the series.
>>
>>375683071
>as·cet·ic
əˈsedik/
adjective
characterized by or suggesting the practice of severe self-discipline and abstention from all forms of indulgence, typically for religious reasons.

Wow, really gets your noggin' joggin
>>
File: autisism speaks.jpg (21KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
autisism speaks.jpg
21KB, 326x326px
>>375683684
Fuck
>>
If they re released Reach with uprezzed textures and 60fp I'd probably buy that shit. Though knowing 343 they'd fuck up the online and leave you with a broken ass game with halo 6 advertisements all over it
>>
>>375683242
Maybe not the best..but it was definitely underrated.
>>
>>375683071
Reach appreciation thread?
>>
File: 1469721928832.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1469721928832.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
>>375685287
>>375685081
>>375683242
>>375683071
>Reach babies
Reach killed the series.
>>
>>375685081
Overrated you mean

Reach's only good thing was the design, and it's ruined by the dulled out color palette
>>
>>375685446
no, 343 did
>>
>>375685480
That doesn't really exclude Reach. It was made by the B-team to by handed over to 343 and it shows how bad Bungie wanted to leave MS.

If only both MS and Bungie knew how bad things would get...
>>
>>375683071
Reach's aesthetic was great on a thematic level as Reach was meant to be a gritty tragedy. It was also extremely well done and complemented ever other design choice in that game.
However it was a departure from the original trilogy's style, and seemed to lose a style that felt like Halo. I agree in isolation Reach has the best artstyle of any Halo game, but would have much prefer future games be based more on the Halo 2 and 3 aesthetic as that I think that's what I want when playing a Halo game.
>>
>>375683071
SORRY FOR ARMOR LOCKING
>>
>>375683684
false
"noggins" cannot jog
>>
>ascetic

gonna put that right here next to "diamond dozen" and "doggy dog world"
>>
>>375683071
>we want the mw2 ghost audience
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.