[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this thing succeed with 0 launch games, shit hardware,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.png (1MB, 1200x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.png
1MB, 1200x1088px
How did this thing succeed with 0 launch games, shit hardware, and an insanely high price??
>>
Pretty sure it failed at launch
>>
>>375677316
/thread
>>
File: 300px-PlayStation-Vita-1101-FL.jpg (8KB, 300x183px) Image search: [Google]
300px-PlayStation-Vita-1101-FL.jpg
8KB, 300x183px
How did this thing fail with great launch games, amazing hardware, and a very competitive price?
>>
>>375677248
Overpriced without a charger yes and they already had some good shit like Resident Evil Revelations announced.
>>
>>375677248
they had to drop the price by 80 bux 6 months after launch
they were still making profit on the console sales after dropping the price that much
>>
>>375677248
they released shit and turned it into gold later on
>>
>>375677248
I bought the 3ds on launch back in March of 2011. Where did the time go....? I want to go back.
>>
>>375677712
because good hardware is the only true thing in that list?
>>
>>375677316
Nintendo turned it around by lowering its price and actually releasing games for it

>>375677712
Sony fucked up by making it too expensive to develop AAA for and let it die despite it having a niche audience
>>
>>375677248

It failed, Nintendo realized it's fuck ups, redeemed itself to be the best Nintendo handheld to date.

That's what happens when you actually put in time and effort on making good software even if the hardware is lackluster.
>>
Actually, it did terribly until the price drop. People were predicting 3DS doom. I remember it clearly.
>>
>>375677248
How did you mom stand the sad five minutes she had with your dad op?
>>
>>375678010
This.
>>
File: 16-master-shake.jpg (22KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
16-master-shake.jpg
22KB, 468x351px
>>375677712
>Great games
It's strength was in ports. I'm looking to pay money for a handheld, not a map of Norfolk, Virginia.

>Amazing hardware
Expensive hardware and an extra $50 tacked on thanks to the rear touch pad. But hey they slimmed it down so much that you couldn't play rhythm games on it properly.

>Very competitive price
Oh yeah, it was competitive alright.
Nobody could make their handheld more expensive than the damn thing.

Which was the bigger flop? When Sony failed to push more than 40,000 units in America, or when your mom came over to settle a debt with my dick, and then I threw her on the bed to screw her with said dick?
>>
>>375678108
What?
>>
>>375678575
Vita and 3ds were the same price at launch and vita has way better hardware
>>
>>375679047
Whole lotta good all that fancy hardware did, right? Maybe if they made games for the Vita people would have bought one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.