[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit that Nintendo is a good company that makes good games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2219.jpg (79KB, 844x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2219.jpg
79KB, 844x422px
Fucking admit it. And no, I'm not a nintenbro with a blind Nintendo love. I didn't buy the ripoff Wii U, and I acknowledge that Nintendo's made bad decisions. I have bought a switch. Why?
Look at the tons of games in development for this thing and tell me there's nothing to be excited about. (P.S I own a PS4 and Gaming PC too)
>>
Meme company who makes horrible decisions and Jews their customers
>>
>>375675619
They make great games, it's just their hardware that suck
>>
They're sometimes a good company that sometimes makes good games for shitty, malfunctioning consoles.
>>
>>375675619
>A Good Company
As someone who's owned every nintendo console and handheld since the Gamecube and Gameboy Color, fuck no. They're a terrible, draconic company with some of the most out of touch game execs in the entire industry. I'll grant you they are at least a UNIQUE and very storied company that makes games that I like, but that doesn't make them 'good'.
>>
Nintendo would be a good company if all it's management was western while keeping the game development in japan
>>
Good company?
Debateable. I don't really show any appreciation towards corporate decisions, but someone might. They do make very stupid decisions sometimes.
Good games?
Yes. Very good games. That's why I still love them after all their retardation.

Sometimes I just wish they made more powerful hardware so their developers could really show their talent. Makes me a bit sad to wonder what BotW could look like if developed for high-end PCs.
>>
File: Star Fox Zero.png (194KB, 250x352px) Image search: [Google]
Star Fox Zero.png
194KB, 250x352px
>>375675619
I mean, they make good games sometimes, but they make plenty of garbage too
>>
>>375675619
>Look at the tons of games in development
Where?
>>
>>375675619
>the ripoff Wii U
tfw my memes are finally catching on
>>
Nintendo is a good company that makes good games
>>
I'm disappointed any of you fucking anons responded to this thread and responded legitimately.

This thread is obviously made by a 13 year old who is clearly a Nintenbro. Nu-/v/ really does believe everything I say.

Btw guys, my dad has Super Mario 65 for my playstation but I can't show it to you.
>>
File: .222.jpg (21KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
.222.jpg
21KB, 500x276px
>Is against ROMS
>Use the same ROMs for older games emulation in their consoles.
>>
>>375675619
One of the only companies that feels like they give a shit about the future of gaming.
>>
>>375677457
I don't mind them doing that since they own the rights to the ROMs
But if they're literally just having interns copy/paste the roms into the VC emulator, there's no fucking excuse for how bad the Wii U VC was.
>>
File: 1493135096689.png (60KB, 606x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493135096689.png
60KB, 606x530px
>>375675619
Admit that Nintendo hasn't done anything truly interesting or worthwhile since 2002, literally 15 years ago.

Admit that you're a nostalgia fag and Nintendo has it's hooks embedded deep into you, praying on your favor of their franchises which you grew attached to back when they actually could make games, before 2002.

Admit that Iwata's Nintendo is shit and somehow against all odds, Kimishima's Nintendo is even worse.

Admit it.
>>
>>375676367
>>375675837
How is their hardware bad? They have the most powerful handheld on the market.
>>
Give me one reason that in the future, the Wii U won't be considered one of Nintendo's best consoles. Future because the "muh hardware" argument will become irrelevant.
>>
>>375677593
i think those anons used the wrong word by saying 'bad'. it's under powered compared to the competition (which isn't inherently a bad thing).

also, keep in mind, nintendo says the switch is a home console for all intents and purposes
>>
>>375677757
>Give me one reason that in the future, the Wii U won't be considered one of Nintendo's best consoles.
Because most of the games aren't very good to begin with, and the 2 or 3 that are good will get ported to Switch
>>
>>375675619
I admit it. Now admit you like the taste of dick in your mouth, op.
>>
>>375677593
Nvidia Shield is more powerful, costs $100 less than a switch, has a bigger battery, comes with an actual controller, has a larger screen, that screen has a higher resolution, that screen has gorilla glass, has a microphone, has a camera, can browse the internet, on top of doing everything else the switch can including wireless radios for pairing any bluetooth controller (including switch controllers), gyroscope, accelerometer and Vulkan support.

Tell me how the switch is a good deal.
>>
>>375677780
So was the PS2, but anons love to circlejerk over that console.
>>375677857
So you have only played 2 or 3 games on the console. Got it.
>>
>>375677967
But all it plays are garbage mobile "games" and a couple of shit ports. Cool system.
>>
>>375677995
No I've played every game worth playing on the console.
You probably think crap like Hyrule Warriors or Paper Mario Color Splash is good.
>>
>>375677587
Admit that you're a contrarian shill.

Admit it.

Admit that you haven't enjoyed a single thing in life since you were 5.

Admit it.

Admit that you would lose against Vergil in a katana fight

Admit it.
>>
>>375678112
You literally just described the Switch
>>
>>375678128
Hyrule Warriors is the best game in a shit series and Color Splash is also a good game.
>>
>>375678386
>Color Splash is a good game.
No it isn't.
>>
>>375677587
I still don't know whether Kimishima is enacting Iwata's last plans or is his own kind of retarded. I think it still might be too early to call him objectively worse than Iwata.

Though it takes a special kind of retarded to prioritize the cancerous ideas of a dead man over new freedom.
>>
>>375675808
fpbp
>>
a friend bought me a switch and mario kart 8 and Zelda. I really enjoy it actually.
>>
>>375675808
Fpbp
>>
>>375679506
>shilling this hard
>>
>>375678112
>>375677967
Seriously though what was the reasoning behind running the shield on android? Seems like a massive mistake considering people shelling out for it probably want something more demanding than mobile games
>>
File: 4lwjCtf.gif (2MB, 416x320px) Image search: [Google]
4lwjCtf.gif
2MB, 416x320px
They have not made a single GOTY worthy title in 6 years. Every single thing they've ever touched has either been average, mediocre, or downright bad. So no, I will not lie and say that they make "good" games. They MADE good games, but that's in the past.
>>
>>375675619
METROID OTHER M
>>
>>375680102
there are plenty of demanding mobile games, as well as higher hardware specs opening the doors for better performance with emulation. It's not a portable PC but neither is a Switch - though the Shield definitely gets a lot closer.

Seriously though what was the reasoning behind the switch not just running a custom version android? It would have had a lot more software utility day-1 without nintendo needing to reinvent the wheel.
>>
>>375675808
True.
Still, they make great games and software.

Sometimes they make great things. And other times they make shit like the newest mario tennis, 1,2 switch and Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival& Metroid prime federation force.

Still,let's hipe that for the switch the great software weights more than the stupid desicions
>>
File: 1492638362066.jpg (136KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1492638362066.jpg
136KB, 1440x1920px
>>375675619
>Look at the tons of games in development for this thing
Shill detected
>>
>>375675619
no is not

>Physical DLC
>Rehashing old games
>Dead and outdated hardware at lunch
>Joke online system
>Nvidia meme
>Still no fucking New F-Zero game, not even from their bitches from Sega
>No Voice-Chat on the system
>Awful controllers

who the fuck is in charge? do they want to die? how the fuck they fucked up so hard in a few years?

Wii U was a great opportunity to own the entire gaming audience but the fucking name and marketing fuck them
>>
>>375677967
No fan = gets hot
Gets hot = throttling
>>
File: 1492614485804.jpg (34KB, 347x345px) Image search: [Google]
1492614485804.jpg
34KB, 347x345px
>>375682215
ARMS
>>
>>375675619
Some of their games are good, like BotW (I said good, not great), and some games suck, like 3D World.

They are a shit console maker, though, and have been for over a decade at this point.
>>
>>375677995
>So was the PS2, but anons love to circlejerk over that console.
It was appropriately priced for a console, though.

The Switch, on the other hand, is overpriced for a console, looking at how powerful it is, but is also really expensive for a handheld.
>>
Nintendo is a shit company that makes shit games. No amount of shilling will stop that.
>>
Nintendo is a bad company.
>>
>>375675619
They make good games, but they also try to change things that shouldn't be changed. Star Fox Zero's motion controls were fucking ghastly. Don't fuck with a solid formula that works.
>>
>>375675619
Nintendo makes plenty of garbage between the good. Odyssey and Splatoon 2 is the only thing on the Switch I'm looking forward too that is strictly speaking made by Nintendo. BOTW was a disappointment for me so I hope these two games come out and are great but then again Ninten has yet to make a truly bad 3D Mario game before.
>>
>>375683586
I own the Wii U, and have Zelda and MK8 for it. After 3D World, I have zero interest in 3D Mario games. I've never been interested in Splatoon, as I'm not a dude who is into online multiplayer (last time I played online was for Journey). Arms seems "meh," when I have Smash.

What is in the pipes that could interest me?
>>
>>375683789
Will if you didn't like 3D world and like the 64 like levels then Odyssey would be prefect. Mostly all I care about on the Switch is SMTV if it isn't exclusive, New Fire Emblem, and Xenoblade 2.
>>
>>375679967
I'm not shilling you fucking retard. I'm just saying I enjoy it. There are some big issues but i have workarounds until I come up with somethng better
>>
>>375684858
If SMTV isn't exclusive, then I don't need it on the switch. Never tried Fire Emblem, even though I have a DS and 3DS. Not taking a gamble on that game. Xenoblade 2 doesn't interest me. I bought Xenoblade on the VC after playing Xenoblade X, and I didn't care for it.
>>
File: 1348802950924.gif (995KB, 280x201px) Image search: [Google]
1348802950924.gif
995KB, 280x201px
>nintendo
Being scammed with WiiU is not enough for you?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.