[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we predict which games get ported to the Switch 1.Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: neon_yellow_switch1.jpg (34KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
neon_yellow_switch1.jpg
34KB, 1200x800px
ITT: we predict which games get ported to the Switch

1.Super Mario Maker
2.Smash 4
3.Super Mario 3D World
4.Bayonetta 2
5.Hyrule Warriors
>>
Mario Kart 8
Lego City undercover
Splatoon
>>
>>375669645
1,2, maybe 4
>>
>>375669645
Out of all those, probably just Smash 4 and Hyrule Warriors
>>
1. Mario Maker with an extra tileset
2. Pokken Tournament with more characters from the arcade version
These two are the ones that make the most sense to me.
>>
I don't think Smash 4 will get ported

The best selling Smash was Brawl, with 13M copies, Sm4sh sold 5.2M, Melee, 7M

MK8 (vanilla) sold 8M, whilst MK Wii sold 37M and MK8 sold 15M

I don't think the business case is there for Sm4sh
>>
>>375672207
There's more local multiplayer element for the switch. Something smash does well. No one wants to bring a bunch of big clunky Wii u to someone's house. Or roof top party
>>
>>375672207
Smash 5 will probably use the same engine as 4, though
>>375672660
that has no relevance to what he posted, he's looking at it from a financial perspective
>>
>>375672712
>that has no relevance to what he posted, he's looking at it from a financial perspective
It does have relevance because people want to play games locally. People will be more inclined to buy smash 4 to play locally than they were to play it on Nintendo's shitty laggy online servers.
>>
>>375672932
the online for sm4sh generally worked well in my experience.
>>
>>375672660
>>375672932

People have Mario Kart, ARMS, Bomberman, and Splatoon for multiplayer. Switch isn't desperate for Smash right now. A port is pointless
>>
>>375673394
>Bomberman
Lol
>>
#FE
>>
As much as I want Bayonetta 2 to happen, it probably won't considering how low the sales are.
It'd be really cool though, because the framerate drops & 720p on the Wii U blow dick
>>
File: flock_of_geese.jpg (154KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
flock_of_geese.jpg
154KB, 1200x675px
>>375669645
For cause it was a surprisingly well seller topped ninty expectations...ill bet they trow new costumes like __2B___ for extra salt
>>
>>375673808
You underestimate how fun multiplayer is in bomberman games.
Get 8-10 people in there and you got yourself a hell of a time.
>>
What ports would you actually get though? Unless they add a lot of new content, I'm not interested in getting a port of any game I already played.

Out of everything on >>375669645 the only one I might get is Hyrule Warriors, if it had all the shit that the 3DS version had
>>
>>375669645
I'm positive that Mario Maker will find its way onto the Switch, but I'm curious how it'll work with just one screen. Mario Maker is one of only two games on the Wii U that justify the Gamepad and I want to know how they mean to intuitively place objects into custom levels without a touchscreen
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.