[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else really excited?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Call-of-Duty-WW2-238137.jpg (82KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
Call-of-Duty-WW2-238137.jpg
82KB, 898x701px
I remember playing DoD, Battlefield 1942, COD 1 and 2 back in the day and loving it. Since then, every AAA developer has followed the same formula. It seems as though they're so concerned with balanced game play that they leave no room for the player to decide how they want to play.

Ghost Recon Wildlands is really fun, because you can approach any situation however you want. I'm really hoping they don't fuck this one up. An immersive co-op experience in at least a moderately realistic high definition WW2 campaign could be amazing.
>>
>Anyone else really excited
No.Fuck off.
>>
>>375649502
Yeah, I hope its a good game to pass the time on, I dont expect fucking arma or something like that. The in-game cut scenes are pretty good as well.

Havent played CoD since black ops(the vietnam one right?)
>>
>devs decide to shit on soldiers
fuck off
>>
they'll find a way to ruin it with premium currency, boxes, and killstreaks with specialized characters.
>>
Might buy this if the game remains untainted by diversity bullshit
>>
Not excited, but I do love me a Call of Duty rental on a drunken weekend. The campaigns are like watching a 5/10 blockbuster that manages to be entertaining.
>>
>>375650207
>We are looking to make a game that accurately displays the struggle that was WW2!

>Adds female soldiers
>>
>>375650017
I've not played COD since 2, which was over 10 years ago. Vietcong was far superior to black ops. The problem is that the immersion and graphics have gotten so good, but developers refuse to stray from the arcade style game play that brings in the big bucks. WW2 has never been done right. Battlefield 1 is a fucking joke.
>>
>>375650495
Nuh uh. If they add female soldiers I'm out.
>>
>>375650529
I mean. Thats the games intent, to be arcadey. Not everyone likes realism.

I mean seriously. The last thing I want to do is come home from rucking to ruck on a video game like arma 3.

I mean, Red Orchestra and those type of games exist to fill that role.
>>
>>375650479
Females are playable in multiplayer
>>
>published by Activision
Gee I don't know. Activision really have a solid history of pro-consumer practices and production of high quality corporate products I mean games.
>>
>>375649502
I kind of am. The last COD I played was MW2.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.