[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>switch vs scorpio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1439538593.gif (932KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1439538593.gif
932KB, 300x225px
>switch vs scorpio
>>
>>375649002
>Baby and cat analogies
>>
I hate cats but I hate children even more
>>
File: pic.jpg (62KB, 541x415px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
62KB, 541x415px
>>375649002
Woman = Console Players
Cookie = Games
Dog = PC Players
>>
>>375649002
That's just bad parenting.
>>
>>375649002
Just getting this out of the way.

>cat playing rough with kid
>kid cries, chases cat away
>scumbag holding the camera probably agitating the cat, pushes it back to the bed
>cat bites kid again, kid cries more
>dipshit filming this tells kid to hit the cat
>gif happens
>cunt with the camera chuckles heartily
>>
>>375649484
>Cookie

Guaranteed_replies.jpg
>>
>>375649002

I hope that kid is dead
>>
>>375649484
so games are bad for pc?
>>
i love slapping cats 2bh
>>
>>375649484
>Cookie

lol, retard.
>>
>>375650747
Its a lot easier justifying eating 12 of these if you call em cookies.
>>
you guys thought PS4 Pro and Switch were a joke? Well make way for the ticking time bomb of a disaster that is Scorpio
>>
>>375649849
I was at the park the other day and some cunt let her kid just run off. A few minutes later she looks around and asks her friend where her son is, and sees he's run like 500 yards away and is screwing around on the sidewalk next to a busy street. Her only response was "wow, he got that far?" and went back to her phone. Kid was like 5 btw and probably got run over after I left, I don't know, wouldn't be surprised. Modern parents are shit because they had no structure during their own upbringing.
>>
>>375651291
>I was at the park..

Don't lie , we /v/ never leave our basement
>>
>>375651683
You know exactly why he was at the park
>>
>>375649002
>DS4 is the best controller
>shit battery
>Touchpad
>lightbar
>console pleb buttons like "share" or "options"
>shit analog stick(s)

anyone who defends this is a fucking normie
>>
>>375653970
Okay?
>>
>>375653970
Start and Select are stupid buttons that deserved to be replaced.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.