[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consoles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Hey /v im have a little dillema...i bought a ps3 this summer because pc gaming is expensive for me so i took this path...and i played a lot of games on it so far and now im contemplating on buying a next gen console but i dont know which...i like the exclusives of ps but xbone has pretty good subscriptions like ea access and xblive...which one is it worth it?...also a plan b for me would be to buy a modded xbox 360 and pirate all the games i havent plaeyd on ps3 for free...any suggestions?
>>
>>375647472
ps4 more people online and better exclusives and if you really want an xbox for some weird reason wait for the Scorpio
>>
>>375647595
i was rooting for the ps4 as well but people keep spamming me that i should have diversity and shit
>>
>>375647472
Pick the platform(s) with the games you want to play, idiot.
>>
>>375647691
nah the ps4 console is black so there you go
>>
>>375647876
i like the ps excusives but xbox has access that gives you good games for a good price...i dont even have a job so i should go with the choice that gives me the possibilty of playing as much games that i like for the smallest price...i can buy cheap games second hand to take in consideration
>>
>>375647923
theres also a white version for each console so no problem
>>
>>375647472
>pc gaming is expensive for me

only the hardware is expensive everything else is cheaper
>>
>>375648495
still getting in to that i find more expensive...from a raise money point of view...on consoles you buy one and buy games from time to time and its a bigger investment overall but you spend in smaller pieces
>>
>>375648193
xbone has 360BC so there's that as well.

Also Halo5 and Horizon 3 are the current best games of their respective genres right now, but the bone has I think literally nothing for it in the way of JRPGshit right now, so it really comes down to your own personal taste.

Also the PS4 has better graphics than the bone unless you're considering getting the $500 scorpio
>>
>>375648927
im more of a fan of open world stuff,freeroaming second objectives,AC,GTA,just cause,far cry and all...or story games.also does anyone know if there will be ps4 pro exclusives or there will always be the same game on ps4 and the pro
>>
>>375648927
and yea the BC is also cool...and the free games from the subscription are waaaay better than ps+
>>
>>375649269
The whole idea behind all this rerelease shit is not an actual new gen talk is that BC is assured and games must target compatibility with base models as well.

So all we know so far is there is no promise of any exclusivity in that manner.

Most open world stuff is multiplat, so I guess the choice boils down to SSOD over HZD
>>
>>375649653
i think hzd is better...mwell this has been educational...guess i will continue on hoping to get a ps4 and deal with the shitty ps+ games but good exclusive games
>>
>>375649897
but Scalebound looks promising!

sea of thieves, too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.