[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much tits and ass will there be in Fire Emblem Warriors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 16

File: HW.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HW.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Can I expect a lot of tits and ass in this upcoming title, or will the liberal fascists at NoA Treehouse remove anything sexy that the Japanese developers come up with?
>>
>>375647241
Pretty sure HW was localized by KT and not Treehouse.
>>
>liberal
>fascist
Choose one and only one, neckbeard.
>>
File: 1475488532856.jpg (802KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475488532856.jpg
802KB, 1200x1600px
What is your dream lineup in FEW?
>>
>>375647428
The typical California liberal is a fascist, because she doesn't tolerate anything outside of her own ideology bubble.

So yes, LIBERAL FASCISTS.
>>
>>375647241
Koei Tecmo and it's sub-team Team Ninja are the ones behind DOA and have their own localization team, so unless treehouse somehow blackmails Nintendo into including them, expect lost of tits and asses.
>>
>>375647241
>How much tits and ass will there be in Fire Emblem Warriors?

A reasonable amount especially if they add new characters exclusive to that game.
>>
>>375647560
Ilyana
Snacky
every dragon loli in the franchise
Noire
Hector
>>
>>375647740
It's academic, anyway. Koei-Tecmo has its own team of translators. If they didn't mess with Lana and Cia in Hyrule Warriors or with any of the Dead or Alive girls, they're not going to do so with Fire Emblem Warriors.
>>
>>375647560
Tsubasa Oribe
>>
>>375648168
yess
>>
File: k-bigpic.jpg (95KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
k-bigpic.jpg
95KB, 960x540px
Was this the liberal fascists' doing?
>>
File: hippies2.jpg (79KB, 400x536px) Image search: [Google]
hippies2.jpg
79KB, 400x536px
>>375648775
It's hilarious how now liberals are trying to portray mild bikinis as somehow fetishy.
>>
>>375648775
It wasn't treehouse's doing either, dumbass
>>
Give me some huge bouncing Lyn titties and I'll buy three copies.
>>
Censoring sexual themes is a christian conservative principal.
>>
>>375647740
Liberalism is at the political center and involves individualism, free markets, political choice, tolerance for others and such.
Fascism is a far right concept with no individuality, no voting, a control economy, and any deviation from the norm being pubishable by law.

So no, they're pretty much opposites. And you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>375649692
He's right, it's just that current US "liberals" are not liberals in anything but name.
>>
>>375649193
Does Lyn even have huge tits? They always felt modest to me.
>>
>>375649256
>principal
/pol/, I know you don't have any, but the word is "principle".

You're not defending Mr. Skinner.
>>
File: Full_Injured_Lyn.png (2MB, 1684x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Full_Injured_Lyn.png
2MB, 1684x1920px
>>375650045
She seems pretty well-endowed in her most recent portrayal. Plus Koei could just give her some enhancements on their own anyway.
>>
>>375650045
They upgraded her for FE:Heroes so maybe she gets an upgrade for other spinoffs too.
>>
>>375647241
I'm fully expecting the cast to be Lords + Tharja and maybe Anna
>>
>>375647560
Aversa
Aversa
Aversa
Aversa
Aversa
Did I mention Aversa?
Aversa
>>
>>375649256
It can be both.
SJWs hate sexy girls in vidya because it makes real girls upset.
Right wing conservative christians hate it because they're against kids fapping, or something.
>>
>>375649692
>Posts proof that he doesn't know what liberalism is
Liberalism is equated to the Jacobins that practically invented extreme "LEFT WING"
>>
>>375650689
There are also a big number of sex positive feminists, especially those on the left.
However sex positive often means encouraging girls to love sex and being sexy, not creating female characters as male fanservice.

And there's a big world of difference.
>>
File: jeb please.png (88KB, 205x256px) Image search: [Google]
jeb please.png
88KB, 205x256px
>>375649692
You're an idiot, fascism is a societal model and it can swing left or right.

Hitler, right-wing fascist
Stalin, left-wing fascist

If somebody wants to seize the means of production, that's left-wing economics, and if they intend to do it by force, that's fascism. Read a book.
>>
>>375649692
This
>Current Year
>Still not knowing the difference between "liberal" and "left"
>>
File: feminist nun.jpg (46KB, 543x466px) Image search: [Google]
feminist nun.jpg
46KB, 543x466px
>>375650993
>not creating female characters as male fanservice
Because we know bad thoughts are the origin of sin, right?
>>
>>375649692
>tolerance
Except tolerence for other ideologies than their own. Hence the term liberal fascists.
>>
File: 1475895924110.jpg (117KB, 596x811px) Image search: [Google]
1475895924110.jpg
117KB, 596x811px
>>375650045
She gets pretty busty in pretty much everything. For the western release of FE7 they aged her up and gave her a jiggle, and her art for franchise stuff like Cipher or Heroes keeps her consistently busty across artists.
>>
>>375651686
>Except tolerence for other ideologies than their own.
And they still call it "diversity".
>>
>>375650993
>However sex positive often means encouraging girls to love sex and being sexy, not creating female characters as male fanservice.
"Sex positive" is just "Virtue Negative" -- it involves women excusing their terrible moral choices that go on to negatively affect their future relationships, psychology, and overall emotional fulfillment.

The true "Sex Positive" people are conservatives that raise their families and use sex to strengthen an emotional bond between two people that already have a permanent marital relationship, not the tattoo-ridden, divorcees used sex as a standard greeting and will end up upset that the nursing home won't allow them to have cats.

Where's the "Positive" in treating something as if it has no intrinsic value? Besides your HIV results?
>>
FE warriors will be the most hottest waifu collection Omega Force will create. They are good at this.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 700x1004px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 700x1004px
Sharena?
>>
>>375647560
Tharja's VA quit, so she may not be in the game.
>>
>>375652442
VAs are replaceable especially English ones.
>>
>>375652043

What?

You can have sex with someone and it have intrinsic value without being or wanting to be married to them
>>
>>375652043
Conservatives have always been anti human, and anti sex. If restricting access to sexual health clinics is "sex positive" in your mind, then you need to swig some shotgun mouthwash.
>>
>>375652442
They already replaced her for Heroes.

She's the most popular mage in the series, it's silly to think they won't put her in.
>>
>>375652530
It was the Japanese VA that quit.
>>
>>375651221
Stalin was a commie
Hitler was a fascist

These two are completely different, as Germany ensured the continuation of it's capitalist system, but used a control economy to harness the power of that system.
>>
File: 1490400048363.jpg (58KB, 594x536px) Image search: [Google]
1490400048363.jpg
58KB, 594x536px
>>375648048
>Ilyana
>Snacky
Good taste, I also want to see Canas and some pirates. Swordmasters are a given since it's a musou but pirates could be cool.
>>
>>375652442
lmao you really think that?
>>
File: weinerposting.jpg (46KB, 553x539px) Image search: [Google]
weinerposting.jpg
46KB, 553x539px
>>375652864
Communism is fascism, it's the government exerting control over every facet of society through force and intimidation. The economics are wildly different from what people traditionally view fascism as, but for all intents and purposes, and certainly on a societal level, communism is fascism.

Stalin is a fascist
Mao is a facist
Pol Pot is a fascist
Kim Jong Un is a facist

and they're all communists. Communism is the economic model, fascism is the societal model. They are not mutually exclusive. The two concepts aren't necessarily married, but they often intersect.
>>
>>375651221
Jeb is a mess.
>>
>Another thread that is bait to make me respond and get banned.
I've played this game before mods, you won't trick me again.

FEW needs some Sword of Seals love.
>>
>>375653539
Fascism rose as a fear reaction to communism, and thus it cannot exist without that fear. Nor for the illogical fear of others.

Communism is a collectivist ideology with cooperative owned land and property by the people who work it. Fascism has always worked to preserve the private property of the upper class. Just on that part of the societal model they completely separate from each other.

Fascists have also destroyed unions and any form of individualism within the state. Insisting instead that workers should be the tool of the state and obliterate all thoughts of the self.

Communists have always limited the exceptional desires of lavish living, but have always tried to lift up the workers to importance in their society. The USSR largely worked to boost literacy, access to education, and to provide enough for the whole of society. (However there are moments where actors like Stalin did the opposite)

In short you're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself.
>>
File: Argument matrix.jpg (67KB, 640x594px) Image search: [Google]
Argument matrix.jpg
67KB, 640x594px
>>375654901
>but have always tried to lift up the workers to importance in their society. The USSR largely worked to boost literacy, access to education, and to provide enough for the whole of society

Key word: tried. Communism has never succeeded in this objective. Communism always results in a bureaucratic upper class, where power is centralized in the government rather than the free market. Communism does nothing to uplift the worker, it does everything to bring everyone else down to that level.

Fascism is not a fear response to communism, fascism is older than communism itself. Fascism is as old as civilization. It is just as broken an ideology, I'm not defending fascism, but to act as if it stands opposite to communism is ignorance, plain and simple. Communism achieves none of the things you listed, because communism is inherently broken and unsustainable.

And you didn't tell me how Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, and Kim aren't fascist communists. It's because they are and you know it.

Go read the Gulag Archipelago, and leave the ad hominem behind along with your broken understanding of communism.

>Communists have always limited the exceptional desires of lavish living

This is also wrong, btw. Communists only say this, they never practice it. You just end up with a new, even smaller class of elites, in powerful positions within the state. Communists are liars who ignore the history of their own ideology, and if you point this out, they rationalize it as "not real communism". It's the most fraudulent mode of thought ever imagined.
>>
File: E31tyak95o1_400.gif (2MB, 268x321px) Image search: [Google]
E31tyak95o1_400.gif
2MB, 268x321px
>>375647241
>>
>>375655672
*tips fedora*
>>
>politics
fucking kill yourselves
>>
>>375648868
>>375648775
>blaming liberals
>not puritan soccer moms

Remember when Fox News ran a Prime Time story on Mass Effect and the lower Back of an alien?
>>
>>375647241
>liberal fascists

leave it to fucking retards on /v/ to miss how funny this was
>>
>>375649692
Congratulations. You succinctly proved his point without even knowing it.
>>
can you fags take your communism vs fascism argument to /lit/ or something, i want to talk about anime tits
>>
>>375656164
3rd post you utter retard.
>>
>>375652406
Y'know, I'm for it.

I'm really hoping that the movesets are limited to be based off of classes, almost entirely so you just have to make skins/clothes/whatever and not have to rig new animations for each character so we get a wide variety from all kinds of games.

Sharena and Ephraim would have similar to near identical movesets, for example, as would say Marth, Roy, Eirika, Chrom, Lucina, etc. etc.

If you need to put more variety in, you could always just have separate or modified damage, movement speed, defense values and so on for each character, which makes them mildly different from each other with almost no real effort involved.
>>
Don't worry. FE Warriors will have a bunch of playable waifus and extra costumes, like bikinis, as paid dlc
>>
File: 3960.jpg (181KB, 748x857px) Image search: [Google]
3960.jpg
181KB, 748x857px
>>375647560
I'm hoping for at least the main character from each game for some sort of proper representation, so that's at least
Marth
Alm/Celica
Sigurd/Seliph
Leif
Roy
Eliwood/Hector/Lyn
Ephraim/Eirika
Ike/Micaiah
Chrom/Robin
Corrin

But that's already a pretty big cast as it is.

It's also possible that it might just be Archanea/Ylisse only like #FE was(and I guess Hoshido/Nohr if the trailer is to believed)

I'm like 99% positive Tharja and Robin will be in, but whether Morgan can be in as an alt to Robin or something or adding Noire as an archer is unknown, but I really hope it happens.

I also hope at least one #FE character makes it, and maybe a Heroes character too
>>
File: Lyndis.png (517KB, 616x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Lyndis.png
517KB, 616x1060px
>>375650045
She's had a sizable chest since her FE7 art.
>>
>>375657332
It's probably going to be handled the same as HW was. They focus on three or four games in the main game and then proceed to release DLC packs themed after other games in the series. There might be a couple OC characters in it as well.
>>
>>375656812
I can imagine them having 'archetype' classes (Jagen, Archer, Pegasus Knight etc) and having skins for different characters who fit. IE Frederick, Marcus, Titania, Seth and so on would all be options for the Jagen playstyle. That way they can do lots of DLC where you can buy the cast of games you care about.
>>
>>375657828
Yeah that's what I'm kind of expecting, especially considering the trailer only showed weapons from 3 games. It'll be Archanea since IS seems to love Marth and his games, then Fates and Awakening characters to please the newer fanbase
>>
>>375655672
Yep. There's an old communist saying.

>"They pretend to pay us, we pretend to work."
>>
>>375655852
Its safe to assume these tits will definitely be main focus in warriors
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.