[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 70

File: Persona 6.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Persona 6.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
What do you think Persona 6 will be like?

>Major color used. (blue for 3, yellow for 4, red for 5)

>Protagonist hair color.

>How to summon Personas (Evoker, Masks, etc.)

>location. (rural, cities)

>What can be improved from 5?

>Shape of the velvet room and other major themes.
>>
File: 1493295476048.png (80KB, 203x291px) Image search: [Google]
1493295476048.png
80KB, 203x291px
>>375644347
>Green
>WHITE
>Bloodletting ala Kill La Kill
>Cities
>Improved market transactions with the underground homeless network.
>Velvet room is a closet with Igor and helper not 2 feet away from you.
>>
Color will be Purple and be set in Osaka. MC will be blonde girl. Velvet Room will be an onsen.
>>
Bring back Philemon and Nyarlothep. Give me a plot that isn't fucking saturday morning cartoon tier. Persona 5 combat was great.

Basically I wanna play a new Persona 2.
>>
>White
>Dark Grey
>Cell Phone or tech device that can handle apps
>City
>The characters
>A master computer room with a tarot table at the center, the attendant handles the computer while Igor is at the table.
>>
>>375644829
sounds hot
>>
I talked about his in another thread, but I will again because I'm a huge faggot. The four humors can be linked to persona fairly well. I'm expecting Persona 6 to be Green.

I expect Persona 6's main themes to be centered around sickness. How they fix shadows in this one is 'curing them'. Make disease and addiction the main reason people create powerful shadows. A desperate will to survive sort of deal. Then make the true route involve an external societal disease that causes all other shadows.

As detectives were important to 4 and rebel/thieves were important to 5 make doctors/medicine men/etc. important in 6 as the main symbols.

Green

>Protagonist hair color.
Ashy brown

Shots, they have to stab themselves with an epipen.

City

Finally going onto changing dialogue in the main story based on how far you are in particular S.Links. Not a whole ton of this, but a token effort.

A hospital room
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 205x246px
>>375645282
10/10, I'd play it
>>
>people saying cities
fuck no give me a comfy place like inaba again
>>
I hope they do that world traveling idea they originally had for P5
>>
>>375645282

I like this.
>>
>>375645705
world traveling? Like going to different locations around the earth for dungeons?
>>
I only care about
>what can be improved
Less railroading, easily fixable by allowing even a single activity on most story days

Story that isn't so fucking foreshadowed and on the nose

Lewder romances

P5 fixed a lot of stuff and its premise is great, but how MC can't fucking figure out who Shido is for so long is beyond me.
>>
>>375645282
>protagonist has cancer
>has 1 year left to live

there is your time limit
>>
>>375644845
>Give me a plot that isn't fucking saturday morning cartoon tier.
nigger that is literally what the series has evolved into, and it's much better than what we had before and it's unanimously loved by everyone that's not a falseflagging mainline SMT shitposter
>>
there were almost 10 years between p4 and p5
p6 is probably a way off
>>
>>375645828
>P5 fixed a lot of stuff and its premise is great, but how MC can't fucking figure out who Shido is for so long is beyond me.
He only interacted with him once in the dark when Shido was drunk off his ass. He'd never seen his face and only heard him speak in a drunken slur. Plus by the time they meet again it has been 3 months time (at the hotel).

I can see Potter-kun having a difficult time linking the voice.
>>
>>375645705
Persona 6 is gonna reuse that, MC is gonna make a hippie commune and slowly convince people to join in. The main color will be green of course.
>>
>>375646005
P4 reused P3 assets, while P5 had to be made from scratch. We might see a P6 in a few years, if they can reuse the assets.
>>
>>375646005
and there were 2 years between p3 and p5, what's your point?
>>
It will be sorta different than the past 3, I can grantee it.

The original Trilogy shared themes, characters and gameplay.

The modern trilogy (that is, 3,4 and 5) share a lot of the same characteristics. Except you can easily align them into the 3 major SMT philosophies.

3 - You defeat the embodiment of Death, who is brought about by an antagonistic team of people who believe the strong should survive, while SEES is a more compassionate team that follows rules and believes in protecting the weak (Law)(To the point where the original members must fight their own teammates in order to stop the breaking of these rules in FES)

4 - Gods play with the wills and lives of humans to see which side of them will rule out. The Investigation team defeats a man who also believes his will should be done because he is strong, and a God who follows doctrines (neutral)

5 - Divine gods come to enforce the will of YHWH onto the people, in order to cease "sacrilege" and begin a life of contentment under the rule of God. The heroes say fuck that and bring about a demon to punish the god. (Chaos)

It seems it all closed here, if 6 were to happen, they will likely go with the original vision of 5, where you would travel all around the world meeting people and fighting shadows.
>>
>>375645879
I had the idea the best way for the MC to reenter society is he had been sick for a very long time basically forgotten by his family until a recent 'miraculous' recovery. He's kept in the same time he was at a hospital in so the doctors there can monitor him. You've been in the town for years but only seen it through a hospital window.

Have the MC start living with a dormitory for people in physical rehab.
>>
>>375646005
P5 ran into a lot of problems, including the tsunamis of 2011, Atlus needing money (Hence why they released all that 4 spin offs, to gain some cash), the SEGA buy out, then the creation of the ps4.

Not to mention that after 4's release, there was no intention of continuing the series until it picked up steam later on in 2011. Hell after 3 it was a miracle 4 happened.
>>
>>375646390
That's actually a nice idea. Or it could be some specific rehab center in a far away city, or island (goes with the green theme), where the protagonist arrives for healing/quarantine and monitoring.
>>
>>
>>375646005
p3 and p4 were released pretty close together. All the SMT games on the PS2 re-used the demon models. P3 and P4 had a lot of the same Shadow models. Now that 5 is made, they can re-use a bunch of assets just like 4 did with 3.
>>
>>375645282
>>375645879
>>375646390

I actually want all of this now

t. huge katawa shoujo fan faggot

sickly MCs are so rare
>>
Do you think we'll get P5 spin-off announcements at E3?
>>
>>375645282
Why does that list fit the persona MC's so much?
Now I want to see them summoning personas through Kill la Kill-like wrist/arm injections.
>>
>>375646390
>forgotten by his family

that's a terrible cop out. Just make it so that his parents died to the disease at a very young age and has been growing up in a special medical facility in which they are able to keep his disease at bay. The major problem with this is that its an extreme situation, and most people wouldn't be able to "role play" into the MC as they always want you to do.

P5 was pushing it with the whole probation thing already.
>>
hope the next theme is green
>>
>>375644347
Like taking a long shit after eating 25 white castle burgers for lunch then pissing on the shit to give it a nice colorful look and of course drawing some anime with my dick in the shit. That's what it will be like
>>
File: Muscle.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>375646005
Hashino, Soejima, and Meguro (as well as the confidant writer Azusa) are leaving P-Studio and joining Studio Zero. They'll be working on Project Re:Fantasy, and are really fucking enthusiastic about it.

We're not going to see Persona 6 for a very long time. If we do it'll be from the B-Team that gave us P4: Dancing, P4: Ultimax, etc...
>>
>>375647070
>that's a terrible cop out.
I don't mean literally forgotten. I mean they put him away because he's an embarrassment and figuratively 'put him out of their minds'. It's a very japanese thing to do when someone if your family is chronically ill to hide them away and pretend they don't exist.
>>
>>375646982
at a western event? nah

atlus jp makes the games, atlus usa just localizes them

Persona 4 arena was announced in a Japanese magazine and Persona Q, Dancing All night, and Persona 5 at a japanese atlus event
>>
>>375644347
>White
>Blonde (Dyed)
>Superhero costume, snapping your fingers summons your persona based on tales and famous literature of the past.
>American City in California, you're a Japanese foreign exchange student.
>More Freetime and Mini-Games, Choose between Boy/Girl Protagonist, Your party members appear in the Velvet Room alongside you like in past games. Romance that affects the plot. The ability of choosing a Law, Neutral and Chaos path just like the Shin Megami Tensei games, but more in a softer way.
>Velvet Room is like the War Room from Dr Strangelove, each of your party members will fill up a seat, Igor will be on the big TV, the assistant plus a few other Velvet Room residents operate the Velvet Room.
>The Other World this time is a comic book dimension where evil hearted people become Supervillains and go to the real world to wreck havok. Defeating them removes their powers and forces them to reveal their identity to the public.
>The real world is non-cel shaded while the comic book world is cel-shaded.
>The Mascot is a Robotic Monkey Girl voiced by Naruto's Japanese Voice Actress because Morgana was voiced by Pikachu and Chopper in One Piece.
>>
Blue. Fucking niggers are forgetting persona didn't start with 3.
>>
Considering the HEAVY social commentary in P5, I'd love to see the team send a Japanese foreign exchange student (hence the time limit) to an American school.

They could do the whole outsider perspective on the culture. It'd be better if they send the kid to an inner city school to maximize story potential.
>>
>>375647384
Its actually going to be backwards, Atlus has already mentioned their hopes for 6. They want it to surpass 5, and with the way 5 is selling, there's no way the spin offs and 6 are on the back burner.

Project Re:Fantasy got announced before 5 was known to be this popular and successful. That shit is either gonna get canceled or receive extremely limited funding. That's just the way the world works.
>>
>>375647783
No one at ATLUS knows enough about american culture to do that unfortunately.
>>
File: [百段]森長可hr002.jpg (154KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
[百段]森長可hr002.jpg
154KB, 640x800px
>>375647757
The series was rebooted with 3.

P3 = Blue
P4 = Yellow
P5 = Red

P6 will be Green, Purple, or White.
>>
>>375644347
>f2p game on Tencent service (they bought Atlus in 2020)
>in game store

At least it'll be available on PC.
>>
File: 1447373004782.jpg (7KB, 146x127px) Image search: [Google]
1447373004782.jpg
7KB, 146x127px
>>375644347

I want green. Its my favorite fuckin colour, give me a green one already!

It will probably be purple tho.
>>
>>375647757
>Started with 3.

Dude, you're going way too hopeful. Everyone here started with 5.

I mean look at the assholes talking about a hospital setting with complete disregard for the franchises origins. Just leave this thread, its pure cancer at its finest.
>>
>>375647826
>Re: Fantasy
>cancelled
>Massive employment drive and colossal investment into Studio Zero and the game itself

Haha, no. The creatives have moved on from Persona after 11 years of the same formula. They are eager to do something new.

Get ready for a 8 year wait for a game made by P-Studio's B-team.
>>
>>375644347
All attacks now instakill all demons.

Thank Mr Persona 5 for bringing even more casuals into the series.
>>
>>375645991
I liked p5 but the story could have been done much better if they didn't make every twist so obvious and villains so fucking cartoonish evil.
>>
>>375647835
The greatest satire of American culture is made by a bunch of fags from the U.K.

All it takes is heavy research and exposure and you learn all you need to know about a culture. I helps that the U.S. exports massive amounts of its culture abroad, and we have the least qualified President in U.S. history in office.

The game writes itself.
>>
>>375646143
Hopefully not, since p5 already looks quite outdated for modern standards. (in terms of engine, performance and animations)
>>
File: ad0895393ff775882808aaf0d301c4b2.jpg (317KB, 1000x488px) Image search: [Google]
ad0895393ff775882808aaf0d301c4b2.jpg
317KB, 1000x488px
>>375644347
>Green.
>Brown.
>No fucking idea, I like masks the best though.
>USA south or southern midwest in city or other doesn't matter, just want to see what Japan thinks the US is like
>Remove enemy random crits, early access to anti mudo and hama items, remove the fucking cat telling me I am too tired to do anything fun, basically more options to do more social links (time after tests/friend story meetups). More personal choices on how to interact with social links, being an ass and such. Choices to be chaotic or not and still beat the game. Like chaotic ending, lawful ending, ect.
>Igor at a desk at a crossroads or train tracks. Decisions on life direction and moral choices.
>>
>>375648223
Oh and maybe a music sub theme or like instrument summoning personas?
>>
>>375644347
p6 will be green
protag will have brown / reddish hair
personas will be summoned by using some spirit knife and stabbing your heart with it
it will be set in a college campus with a small down town near by, you'll be able to use the train to get places
the improvements that can be made from P5 are just eliminating random RNG bulltshit like the stupid chance at extra bonuses with proficiency when crafting forcing you to reload until your RNG is just right, not being able to choose what skill your persona inherits when strengthening, the fuckin bullshit network fusion only skills, and not choosing your stat distribution when fusing.
The velvet room will be a church, themes will be believing
>>
>>375646592
>One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest: Persona Edition
I'd buy a PS4 just to play this.
>>
>>375644347
Green or Purple
>>
File: perona 6 please.gif (2MB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
perona 6 please.gif
2MB, 500x223px
I want a futuristic Persona taking place in a neat cyberpunk city.
>>
Why do people say 5s colour scheme is red? There's more black and white than red.
>>
>>375647621
>Your Junpei/Yosuke/Ryuji is a Linebacker High school football player, much more manly and muscular but still a complete and utter bro. He's a lot more mature and smarter than the previous three but has his moments. His Persona is Bunyan (Based on the Folklore character Paul Bunyan) and his costume is a armored out american football uniform
>Your Yukari/Chie/Ann is a half black/half caucasian cheerleader who is often picked on because lolracism. Her Persona is Harriet (Based on Harriet Tubman, the African American spy of the Civil War) and her costume is a Power Girl/Carol Danvers' Ms Marvel leotard.
>Your Yukiko/Makoto is a super-unpopular frizzy red-haired nerdy girl with big round glasses and braces who is good with computers, think Futaba but more mature looking and somehow much nerder. Her Persona is Cinderella and her costume is a combination of Disney's Cinderella's Ball Gown and Iron Man's High Tech Armor.
>The Monkey Mascot's Persona is Aladdin.
>>
Color: darker green, or purple.

Protagonist is not some kid but a young adult, i.e. college senior with also a job of sorts that is more demanding than the usual part-time jobs and has its own co-workers that can be social linked just like uni friends. I envisioned a layed back guy with stuble, to fully embrace the more grown up theme, but it could be a well designed chick as well, why not. So long as the character design is good. I feel like there's a chance here to deviate from the, quite frankly, somewhat faggy hipster young boy designs. Not that there's anything wrong witht hem, but design wise Potter-kun is probably the best. P4 guy is light yagami but more boring looking and P3 guy while awesome has a pretty faggy emo hairstyle. They could explore new types of MC for this one.

Reason for age? Persona fans are getting quite old, and would enjoy to play as someone closer to their age and an environment/social links more relatable. New fans in the west since P5 would like it too since it could be marketed as a 'cooler'/'darker'/whatever game (at least on the box art to sell, but the actual game would be pure persona).

Location: Since we're already deviating with this installment, why not go all out and pick a city in western europe? Or some other place in japan, it realy doesn't matter much. A slight mix of city and rural area would be nice. Maybe we play as a western girl/guy in a japanese city, or as a japanese in a western city. In that last case, japanese players would be able to experience what we've been experiencing with the previous games.

Protagonist eye colour would be green, with dark brownish hair. Or if we're going with the purple theme, dark brown eyes and hair with purple in their design.

Velvet room could be a big old fancy library, which fits with the university theme.

Going along that theme, personas could be summoned via writing their names on scraps of notebook paper, something of a death note vibe I guess.
>>
>>375645282
>A hospital room
>the MC is crippled
>can't get out of bed
>only sees Igor's shadow through a curtain
>the velvet room attendant is the nurse
>told you need to be cured
>fusing persona is based on IV bags
>slowly able to get out the hospital bed and stand
>big reveal comes when the MC can stand, stumble over to the curtain and pull it aside
>no Igor, just an empty desk
>>
File: roger.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
roger.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>375645282
My biggest pet peeve is that I got pretty attached to my personas/shadows. I know they're just sentient ideas but they're still sentient with their own personalities, like the yakuza guy in shidos palace. It was sad to think we basically nuked them every time we collapsed a palace and potentially killed the next Teddie. I'd like the idea of redeeming shadows using negotiations. Pic related.
>>
>>375648540
thanks doc
>>
>>375648220
Seriously, the PS4 runs circles around the P3 but the best they could come up with was a resolution bump? The textures are fucking abysmal, the draw distance is dire, as is the texture filtering.

The game is really stylized to cover up how dated its 3D elements are.
>>
>>375648647
Considering how P3 was blue and P4 was yellow, P5's main color is definitely red. But since red is pretty awful for design on its own the black and white was used to make it look appealing.
>>
>>375645282
YHVH bless you, anon. You did your homework and then some.
>>
File: Jennie Santorini.jpg (149KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jennie Santorini.jpg
149KB, 600x900px
P6 color will be green
Main character will be Sho Minamimoto
Theme will be succeeding in life despite others and laws trying to hold you down
You summon personas by screaming their name!
Open world compared to P5, can take 2 actions per day, with dungeon crawling taking up half of one day's actions. Story has no year time limit and proceeds like a traditional RPG.
Velvet Room will be a cargo aircraft.
>>
File: 1488121456737.jpg (124KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488121456737.jpg
124KB, 1024x576px
White.

>Protagonist hair color.
Has no hair.

They have a brand on their hand, must smear blood on it. "cut, bite, stab" wound heals instantly.

City, with rural funtime on the side.

Bonds with friends are more serious, friendships with some may not allow friendships with others, outcomes are determined by who is your ally.

Hospital room.

>Plot.
MC has cancer, and has been receiving treatments that are doing nothing. Friends help look into the situation, turns out he has been getting fake treatments. Goal is to track down who has been giving out fake cancer treatments, and are responsible for the deaths of your friends.
>Will you give your treatment to this sick little girl, or use it on yourself.
Ending is determined by your actions.

Make every day count.
Make every bond matter.
Live like its your last day.

>Final boss is the grim reaper.
>You have a black friend.
>Another ally that fights with you is an older man avenging his dead son due to the same issue.
>The end is bitter sweet.
>True final boss is The dying man in your hospital room since the start, is actually a god watching over you, second phase of the fight he stands up. "my name is Stephen, this is a different me, in a different universe, I wanted to test you, to see if you are worthy of this life." 3rd phase is THE GREATER WILL!

Will you sacrifice your friends, in order to live?

>Home is a hospital room.
>You progress until you are in a wheel chair half the time "save for the metaverse."
>>
>>375645282
>Finally going onto changing dialogue in the main story based on how far you are in particular S.Links. Not a whole ton of this, but a token effort.
I feel like more than a token effort would be appropriate for the next game. I don't expect them to go so far as having them influencing the story along different routes, but more than just sprinkled references would be nice.
>>
>>375648787
They didn't even bother. Having the game run on 60 fps wouldn't be an issue unless they had retarded programing.
>>
File: Tsukiyomi.png (369KB, 773x735px) Image search: [Google]
Tsukiyomi.png
369KB, 773x735px
>>375649053
>Sho
>>
>>375649151
>and are responsible for the deaths of your friends.
Deaths of other cancer patients, not your friends.
>Velvet Room.
Doctors office, or funeral home with a coffin.

sorry.
>>
>>375649231
Yup, people were right to be disappointed that this wasn't 1080p/60 considering how little is actually being rendered.
>>
>green
>blonde
>posing if not then with emblems sorta like power rangers.
>cities
>i want a playable emo waifu ffs,
also maybe add a female MC

>velvet room is a high end house
>>
>>375644347

In addition, what genre of music and inspiration from mainstream anime trope will they take from?

Music
Persona 3 - Urban
Persona 4 - Jpop
Persona 5 - Acid Jazz

Tropes
Persona 3 - Evangelion
Persona 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable/Scooby Doo/Twin Peaks
Perdona 5 - Death Note
>>
>>375649662
>Persona 3 - Evangelion

Don't forget Stardust Crusaders.
>>
Main color scheme is Orange/Black. It takes place in a city where a fictional Japanese space program is based out of. The main plot device is that the weather will get unbearably hot for days on end and nobody can explain why. The velvet room is a space station or a shuttle. The game is heavily centered around space, with lots of sun and moon imagery, but no actual straight up space travel. until the very end

The dungeons are different "planets" that you can go to, made from the emotions/subconscious/desires whatever I don't care of the city's inhabitants.

You wear stylized spacesuits in the dungeons, and you summon your personas by breaking the glass on their visors, where they suck out of your body like it would in the vacuum of space.
>>
File: 1492462826203.png (55KB, 287x275px) Image search: [Google]
1492462826203.png
55KB, 287x275px
>>375645282
Intriguing
>>
>>375645282
>>375648721
>>375648907
I actually thought through more stuff, mainly the healers/doctors/medicine men for the main party's persona. Honestly I've gotten to a point where I drafted an entire persona game and was considering making a fan game, but reconsidered because I don't want to be that much of a faggot.

Some of the ideas I had were:
>St. Anthony
In relation to St. Anthony's Fire, the skin disease. The Bro would be physical/fire. Bro would be a someone in the same dormitory as you going through physical therapy for a badly broken arm, wants to be able to play an instrument again.

>Hippocrates
Also known as the Father of Modern Medicine. He would be the secondary eccentric male's Persona. The eccentric male would be someone who you help near the beginning. His brother would be an addict and that's what you 'cure' for him.

>Doc Daneeka
The doctor from Catch-22 would be the mascot character's persona. The mascot character would also be a bird this time around. He'd live in a cage in your room at the rehab place.

>Fleming
Inventor of Penicillin.

Honestly though it's hard to do the female ones because there aren't many famous female physicians.
>>
>>375649824
Also at the end you go to space to kill the sun.
>>
>>375650175
>>375648721
>>375645282
>anon is a cool guy with cool ideas
well this is new
>>
niggas this shit ain't comin' out til 2025 minimum
>>
make it in America
you're a Japanese foreign exchange student
Green
>Protagonist hair color.
dark brown
not sure
Rural, Twin Peaks esq type of place, that you're also able to live all the high school movie cliches in. but also close to the city so you can have links with people there
having social links have more influence on the main story. i.e if you're in a relationship with Ann, your friends stop flirting with her throughout the main story
a more direct homage to the red room
>>
>>375644347
>Light Green
>Brown
>Personas "burst" from the body of the user like a chick hatching from an egg
>Kyoto
>Possibly using a smaller party to make character development and inter-party writing simpler
>Velvet Room is styled after an elaborate airport to discuss a theme of meetings, partings, and the fool's journey
>The ultimate question regards whether or not it is truly mature or admirable to discard one's dreams upon becoming an adult, and interrogates the notion of maturity itself (to make this work better, the party should contain a certain diversity of ages while keeping the MC and two others in high school)
>Protagonists enter a collective "dream" world styled after the hopes and fears of Japanese society, where they literally cast off their false identities through their fairy tale-themed Personas bursting out of their bodies, allowing them to become the people they really want to be
>They soon discover they can kill Nightmares in the dreamworld to have an effect on reality, such as suddenly stopping a severe bullying problem in a school by invading the dreams of its students
>This leads to the party each establishing a purpose they want to use the dreamworld for, leading to a mutually-beneficial agreement that later evolves into actual friendship
>Fittingly with the game being set in Kyoto, the "mirror capital," P6 tries to hold up a mirror to P5 through exploring its base elements from a different perspective. P5's characters have heroic intentions but a villainous, rebellious aesthetic, while P6's appear idealised and dream-like but are ultimately motivated by personal gain

As much bullshit as I could pull out in one go.
>>
>>375648523
>electroshock awakening your Persona
>your companions all have some kind of disorder, releated to their personas and shadows
>enemy shadows would be based on depression, schizophrenia etc.

I did not know I want this until now
>>
>>375650761
The gap between persona 4 and 5 was extended due to ATLUS's financial troubles and issue in japan including the tsunami. The gap will be smaller this time likely because of how well 5 sold and hopeful lack of issues in japan. I'm guessing 4-5 years. As soon as 2021.
>>
>>375650785
Make it in Japan, where you are an American foreign exchange student. Canon name is Jamal.
>>
>>375650175
>>Doc Daneeka
>The doctor from Catch-22 would be the mascot character's persona. The mascot character would also be a bird this time around. He'd live in a cage in your room at the rehab place.
Fucking perfect
>>
>>375650858
mite b cool
>>
Don't know if they'll bring him back but if they do they better put Igor in a bank.
>>
>>375650175
Another could be Lazarus.

The ressurection bit is obvious, but he also gave his name to the Order of Saint Lazarus, who were dedicated to caring for and protecting Lepers in the Crusades, whose symbol of a Green Cross came to be the globally recognised symbol for pharmacies.
>>
If 5 is anything to go by it will be another collection of the same tired story beats and characters as 4 rehashed to ever increasingly diminishing returns.
>>
>>375651542
>>375651206
>>375650175
Dr. Frankenstein could be the villain's.
>>
>>375651678
Wasn't Igor Frankenstein's assistant or something? Mite b cool.
>>
File: 73026.imgcache.png (446KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
73026.imgcache.png
446KB, 640x360px
>>375644347
I want a Persona game about money and gambling. Main dungeons will be casinos with different themes. MC's first persona is Thorp, father of the card counting
>Major color
Green, color of money
>Protagonist hair color
I don't care
>How to summon Personas
Maybe with cards, dices or chips? idk
>location
City
idk again, maybe more rng skills because of the theme
Velvet Room is a bank. Themes are money, gambling, using/sacrificing others for money and power. So, Kaiji the Game
>>
File: 1493135234646.jpg (175KB, 683x797px) Image search: [Google]
1493135234646.jpg
175KB, 683x797px
>>375649524
>also maybe add a female MC
here we go
its another episode of >tumblr but not really neogaf but actually its /v/ amiriteguise
>>
>>375651968
how am i supposed to get off to the mc if is a fucking guy?
>>
>>375651542
Lazarus would be cool as an ultimate persona.
>>
>>375644347
No high school, that's all I ask.

Persona 5 perfected the high school environment, please, let us have something that's not teenagers saving the world.
>>
>>375652862
I'd be ok if they moved on to early college, mostly because having to choose your classes would make the time management way more interesting.
>>
File: 1309036048729.jpg (10KB, 148x194px) Image search: [Google]
1309036048729.jpg
10KB, 148x194px
>>375651003
>>
>>375652862
>No high school
You realize that Persona as a series was entirely based off the idea of psychological fantasy featuring a high school as a prominent setting, right?
>>
>>375653850
Yeah. And we got that five times in a row.

Stories change.
>>
>>375644347

Instead of high school, make the protagonist go to work or college an base the entire game from there. And you should be able to choose if you go to classes or work and you can get fired from your job or dropout of college with alternative routes if you do.
>>
>>375652862
or like this anon predicts >>375645282

i'm hoping for a very big hospital to take over the school setting. there will be patients for social links and other doctors and shit. and of course the outside city
>>
Either make it completely school based or ditch school entirely. School in Persona 5 was basically an afterthought and it only mattered for the first Palace. School is supposed to be a central theme in the series, I don't think it should be relegated like that.
>>
File: pink-lotus-4x4.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pink-lotus-4x4.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>375644347
>Color
Lotus pink or white

>hair color
Marty McFly brown

>Personas
Personal journals of people that reflect on paper all their experiences.

>location
Basically, Kanazawa. It has preserved many historical buildings, temples and architectural beauties. It's a city compared to Persona 4, but much more rural than what we see in Personas 3 and 5.

>Improvements
Not an improvement, just an "make my fanfiction happen" idea, either make MC-kun college student, either jump straight to being teacher. Personally, I would love to see the latter and it opens many possibilities. How a teacher figure can affect teenager's life, what you as a young teacher fresh off the nest can possibly teach kids who are just half a dozen years younger than you.

>Velvet room
Overall it should look like a museum and Igor's new bitch is an OL curator.
>>
File: Velvetp1.jpg (3MB, 4819x2811px) Image search: [Google]
Velvetp1.jpg
3MB, 4819x2811px
I want the old velvet room attendants back.
>>
>>375644347
Sure, i'm feeling autistic so this is more of how I would make it, as opposed to what it will be like.
>green
>Blonde, wavy pushed back hair, North American living in japan for a year. Starts out always wearing a baseball cap(maybe able buy new hats, different types of hats, customize colours akin to pokemon sun/moon), except in class or something.
>Theme is video games, menus are minimalistic and pixel-y, music is well made chip-tune or electronic. Overall message and motif is almost opposite from 5, where this one is about a foreigner who stands out immensely trying to fit in and get a handle on japanese society, trying to find success and balance without stirring the pot and causing revolution
>Manage personas with a miniature gameboy colour-esque device, personas come on little cartridges. Sends an electric shock, over-loading the brain to summon pursona.
>Velvet room is a small video game store, assistant is a bored and awkward female sales associate
>shadowverse is a cyberspace world upon entrance, but dungeons are based on typical video game world tropes (volcano world, ice world, forest, theme park world, etc)
>p5 combat engine, except MC only uses dual handguns, and is a navigator/tactician. Combat is focused more on switching party members than your own personas, party switching doesn't use a turn, and most S.links being party members.
>Much less MC Personas available, some being the most Iconic demons and personas from smt games, some that are loose references to characters from other games, and some new stuff. Story MC personas prefer healing and support skills, along with gun/piercing damage
>Something gay like "Hero of Time" as MC's first persona to fit the green colour scheme
>>
>>375649767
What
>>
File: Screenshot_20170501-153434.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170501-153434.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
What did they mean by this? [Spoiler] It's like they teased at another gas station attendant but I guess not[/spoiler]
>>
>>375656513
I felt the same fucking thing. My best guess is she is referring to Igor.

However I have to say my paranoia in this moment kicked into fucking overdrive.
>>
>>375656308
Hey that sounds interestin-
>spoiler
You ruined it. Congrats.
>>
>>375656273
yeah and Nyarly will show up lol
>>
>>375654829
Holy shit this.
>>
>>375656513
I think that's for DLC and a future re-release. There's too much time between your release and you going back to your hometown.
>>
>>375645282
Illness doesn't work at all, because you can't do fancy symbolism with it, like you could with the criminal thing.
>>
>>375656513
It's her alluding to Yadablahblah without actually knowing about him.
>>
>>375656889
One can hope. He's been teased in how many games now?
>>
File: 79638.jpg (126KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
79638.jpg
126KB, 600x338px
Green
>Protagonist hair color.
Brown or Black
Inflicting Self Pain
somewhere in the US of A
Adding Alignments
A Casino,Bar or something futuristic
>>
File: 1493321586246.png (80KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493321586246.png
80KB, 540x540px
persona 5 just came out and you little fags are already talking about a sequel? get a life.
>>
>>375656639
that's why it was a spoiler ;)
>>
>>375657150
Well, yeah, we play Persona.
>>
>>375656965
>you can't do fancy symbolism with illness
What?
>>
Rural please.
>>
>>375644347
I have a pretty strong a feeling that they'll do something exchange student like.
Either you're the exchange student going to Japan or a Japanese exchange student going overseas.
>>
>>375648223
>want to see what the japan thinks the US is like

play EarthBound
>>
>>375657021
>>375657021
That's kind of what I figured, but I'd have thought they'd throw focus on the totally not obvious traitor instead since he was the one who was made in Stark opposition to MC. At the end of the day Baldy was just a dude with research, nothing too special about him. I also wished to know more about why sojiro took MC in beyond "my customers are friends of your parents and you reminded me of me"
>>
>>375648071
this, none of the villains were sympathetic at all. they're all evil for the sake of being evil. there's usually one throwaway line at the end of each boss fights but even the party ignores them.
>>
>>375658090
Who was the fucking customer that knew the MC's parents? That's what I want to know.
>>
>>375658090
Maybe Sojiro somehow knew MC had a run in with Shido
>>
File: 1493269870524.png (95KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493269870524.png
95KB, 512x512px
>>375657150
I need something to look forward to in life fuck you dude
>>
>>375654829
I doubt they will ever ditch schools.

The entire player base is perfect with a highschool setting. They do need to use it more like P4 and 3 did though.
>>
>>375656513
That feeling when Igor is using Persona users to wage his personal war on other demi-gods.

A Persona game eventually has to fight Igor for real to stop his netherworldly war.
>>
Theme is occult. First half of the game in a modern high school setting with rumors going around about the world ending at a certain date. Second half occurs in a post apocalyptic world after shit goes down. You and your pals survive and you have to either restart civilization in this new world or somehow revert back the old one.

Sort of a tie in between Persona and SMT.
>>
>>375647757
>>375647996
>considering anything before 3 meaningful
You brought it to yourself
>>
>>375644347
Persona/Steins Gate crossover
>>
File: 7___Zdr0Kz4.jpg (573KB, 3000x1872px) Image search: [Google]
7___Zdr0Kz4.jpg
573KB, 3000x1872px
>>375645282
Man I haven't even played P5 yet and I already want your P6, no homo
>>
>>375658858
You clearly haven't finished 5, nor do you know anything about Igor or the Velvet Room in the first place
>>
>>375644347
P5 streamlined most of the good mechanics and shaved off a lot of tedium that previous games had.

I'd really appreciate it if they tried out some new stuff now, or add some more depth to the combat & social links.
>>
>>375644347
When is this series gonna drop the shitty ass RPG combat and dungeons and finally become the full on dating sim it's meant to be.
>>
File: 1493147525049.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1493147525049.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>375660046
Here you can get out now
>>
>>375656308
>except MC only uses dual handguns, and is a navigator/tactician
>he also gets all the Hawaiian Punch he wants and his dad works for Nintendo
>>
>>375650175

>not the motherfucking Lady of the Lamp, Florence Nightingale

Step it up
>>
File: 1489707289787.gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489707289787.gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>375660046
>>
>>375644347

Adachi will be the protagonist

His charges will inevitably be dropped due to their supernatural nature, and as such he can return to the workplace, which serves in place of the school, and there will be occasional police-work events and shit

Romance options will likely be a few of the female coworkers, some women outside the workplace, including a lonely, busty brothel owner in the red light district, a yakuza girl and at least one highschool girl option

Other platonic social links include the obvious Dojima, and a slightly older Nanako, and Yosuke who wont be too keen on you at first

Gun mechanic will stay for obvious reasons
>>
it's absolutely stupid how the players could watch a bunch of scenes that Joker aren't a part of, hopefully 6 fixes that

showing the traitor killing off Shadow Okumura is disgustingly idiotic of them
>>
>>375660453
I would add that Adachi summons his persona without any tool, just thrusting his hand forward

Velvet room would be he house, but all the furniture, tapestry, etc., the whole shebang would be converted, the room would occupy the same space as his house

We would get to see more of Inaba, hopefully fight more "evil" persona users
>>
>>375644347
it's gonna be set in a small Japanese coastal town.
The antagonists are going to be aliens. At the end it turns out the aliens are actually angels.
>>
>>375650175

You could make Asclepius the evolved form of the MC's Persona.
>>
>>375644347
I expect them to revive the roadtrip idea that was originally P5.

There is no topping p5 for city or p4 for a rural location.
>>
File: 1478721119646.jpg (166KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478721119646.jpg
166KB, 600x800px
>>375644347
fuck i want to get into the SMT series but they are all mobile games or old shit, why cant they make a good looking Megami tensei for consoles and PC
>>
File: plague8.jpg (170KB, 473x719px) Image search: [Google]
plague8.jpg
170KB, 473x719px
>>375645282
MC`s starting persona would probably be Nostradamus as he was also a very famous plague doctor
>>
File: IMG_5226.gif (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5226.gif
1MB, 800x450px
>>375644347
It's a pipe dream but I want the colors of P6 to be purple and gold, and I want it to have a superhero theme. What fucks this over from ever happening is the fact that masks are already a major theme in P5 and that game kinda already went for a comic-book kind of aesthetic in certain ways.

A man can dream though.
>>
>>375661312
Because they are low to mid budget games, and Atlas is more focused on art direction and music than high quality graphics.
>>
File: 1491074368876.jpg (245KB, 1645x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491074368876.jpg
245KB, 1645x1080px
>>375661312
Mhhh I wonder what her butthole looks/smells like I hope it's unshaven and that some of her ass hole hair at times gets into her asshole when she is getting anal fucked.
>>
>>375661904
>unshaven
C'mon step it up son
>>
>>375661885
>a comic-book kind of aesthetic in certain ways
That shouldn't surprise you, Persona is SMT meets Jojo.
>>
>>375662068
You saying you don't like hairy nasty wet smelly asian pussy?
Chinese college girls are a real treat since they are so naive they never shave pits or pussy and have quite a nice smell to them since they might skip showers (baths are shared by the whole dorm floor) So during sex you are bathed in a heavenly stench while fucking that raw un touched pussy.
>>
No more, 5 is enough
>>
>>375648628
Soul Hackers is probably the best you're gonna get
>>
>>375645282
But at that point, it would be better to make another Trauma Center anon
>>
>>375644347

>Location
A prison near the ocean.
Disney Land.
Spaceport.
>>
>>375662361
>Female MC, Yukari, Junpei, Fuuka and Ken throw a weird costume party for Akihiko's birthday
>>
>>375662324
Sorry anon. I don't know what came over me because I registered it as shaven.
Good thing you see the light though. Shaven is a burger meme that need to end.
>>
make it about a young man fresh out of college getting a temp job at a corrupt business
the people he ends up meeting are old people who gave up a lot in life, whether it's friends, dreams, having a family or etc. for greed
>>
File: 00461.jpg (776KB, 1349x1920px) Image search: [Google]
00461.jpg
776KB, 1349x1920px
It seems one of the early concept for P5 was a game centered about cars, MC was living in a custom car shop and the plot involved street races somehow.
It also seems thay had ideas about having FeMC from th get go
>>
Guys idea

>none of the main characters live in the same area
>they go into cyberspace to fight shadows
>special events are all held in skype/whatever calls

Thoughts on this? I kinda like it.
>>
>>375662869
>homestuck
>>
>>375659632
Man, I was trying to make a joke about Igor not being an actual good guy. I failed
>>
>>375662807
Persona: Cars?
>>
>>375662807

Fast and the Furious Persona, or Gone in 60 Seconds Persona I could dig.
>>
>>375658858
>That feeling when Igor is using Persona users to wage his personal war on other demi-gods.
That's not at all what Igor does.
Igor is just there to assist the protagonist in doing what they want to do. You're not forced to sign a contract that makes you assume responsibility without reason.
>>
>>375662869
That sounds good
Could give the plot a new twist
Like you find this person on there and it's someone you know in the 'real life' part of the game but they refuse to say who they are/hide it from you
>>375662807
>It also seems thay had ideas about having FeMC from th get go
Maybe for Persona 5: Something something edition...
>>
>>375663338
Persona Rangers: Turbo
>>
File: 1469725651971.jpg (119KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469725651971.jpg
119KB, 768x1024px
>>375661896
explain persona 5 then? that is too a niche series and yet the shit looks good enough to pass as a PS4 exclusive wen actually its a PS3 game.
why cant Atles make a SMT with memesona´s budget?
>>
>>375662869
Characters meeting each other less than they already do? No thanks.
>>
File: Tatsuyasuffering.jpg (117KB, 1269x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuyasuffering.jpg
117KB, 1269x720px
>>375644347

But red is taken
>>
>>375663469
SMT is extremely niche. I bought Apocalypse like 4 days ago and I got the preorder bonus
>>
>>375663469
What about SMT HD that's coming to switch
>>
>>375663469
Because they won't sell enough, it's not a smart investment of resources. P5 only happened the way it did because of P4's huge success.

Also Nocturne in 4k looks great on my emulator
>>
>>375663662
whats that a collection?
>>
>>375663890
No, a new game but it doesn't have a name yet they just call it SMT HD for what i've seen
>>
>>375663648
they used red twice
>>
>>375663648
Persona 2 doesn't actually exist nice try tho
>>
File: 1687221442982.jpg (9KB, 298x293px) Image search: [Google]
1687221442982.jpg
9KB, 298x293px
>>375645282
>was going to post my autistic Persona 6 idea that I've been thinking about for weeks but this guy stole my thunder
fug
>>
One thing that I don't get is how they'll do hold ups if they're not going to be thieves.

The game hits the gentleman thief motif so god damn well that I'm not sure if the engine could be the same in a sequel.
>>
>>375644510
Sounds neat.
>>
File: 465.jpg (788KB, 1349x1920px) Image search: [Google]
465.jpg
788KB, 1349x1920px
>>375662807
>>375663423
>It also seems thay had ideas about having FeMC from th get go
We can yet hope.
>>
>>375647384
Didn't Hashino just say he wants to take a break from making Persona? Just because the team is now making RE: Fantasy doesn't mean they're done with Persona. It's not like they left ATLUS.
>>
I want a Persona 2:IS/Persona 3 type of story, where shit gets really fucking deep and grimm, and the plot is actually fucking good.

5 was like power Rangers to me, and 4 was Scooby Doo. What the fuck was that shit??
>>
File: 127095609349.jpg (21KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
127095609349.jpg
21KB, 450x299px
>>375665813
"I wanna be able to take my high school japanese anime game SERIOUSLY like an ADULT."

Did you happen to be 12 when you played them?
>>
>Green
>Blonde
>Cutting yourself aka Attack on Titan
>Rural/Shinto feudal japan village
>>
File: 1467424117589.png (199KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467424117589.png
199KB, 600x300px
>>375644347
>>Major color used. (blue for 3, yellow for 4, red for 5)
Black
>>Protagonist hair color.
Black Afro
>>How to summon Personas (Evoker, Masks, etc.)
Playing old school rap
>>location. (rural, cities)
Oakland, Detroit, or the ATL
>>What can be improved from 5?
White women dropping their panties begging for BBC
>>Shape of the velvet room and other major themes.
The velvet room will be a crackhouse
Igor whipping a white manand forcing him to lick the crack and semen off the floor
In order to fuse a persona, MC's BBC has to fuck the Assistants pussy while strangling the 2 Personas, when he cums and kills the Personas, they combine into a new persona
>>
>>375666202
How does Funky Student fit into all of this?
>>
File: zpfVoGz.jpg (146KB, 728x412px) Image search: [Google]
zpfVoGz.jpg
146KB, 728x412px
> Black and White checkerboard motif
> BLACK
> Give an order into a device (walkie talkie, smartphone, earpiece etc) they order their personas to attack a little like soldiers
> City
> More fun social events, less handholding, less "you must do plot events for 2 weeks" shit.
> Velvet room is like a TV broadcast control centre. The central theme is all about the P6 cast trying to control a vast team of other persona users who carry out missions on their behalf, a little like the Shadow Ops concept. It's the "Law" motif to P5's "Chaos" motif, making the pair act as a symbolic duo.
> To this end, the game is about these delinquent punks, down and outs, nobody expects them to be capable of great things, but they want to show everyone they truly know how to guide the world to a better place.
> Their costumes are representative of their authoritative spirit, their apex leader position. All military captains, police captains etc. (A lot like Akechi's outfit now that I think about it)
>>
File: 1493069638661.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493069638661.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>375665987
No, I was 19 when I played all of them, I'm 21 now, my point is that if I wanted to watch Scooby Doo, I'd watch that or Detective Conan. If i wanted Power rangers, I'd watch that or SamFlam. But when I play an SMT game, A certain level of grimmness is required in the plot. Have you ever even played Persona 2? Probably not.
>>
>>375666202
>Trapsona 6

I hate you for making me want this
>>
>>375665813
>where shit gets really fucking deep and grimm, and the plot is actually fucking good.
Study for your final exams child
>>
File: 1493183622342.jpg (50KB, 324x341px) Image search: [Google]
1493183622342.jpg
50KB, 324x341px
>>375666202
No
>>
>>375665813
> I want a Persona 2:IS/Persona 3 type of story, where shit gets really fucking deep and grimm,
So, Persona 5 then. That or go play SMT1.
>>
>>375666486
source pls. google gives nothing
>>
File: 1492723776646.jpg (599KB, 1122x833px) Image search: [Google]
1492723776646.jpg
599KB, 1122x833px
>>375666387
He's the bro character that is also the only one with a license
>>375666486
Mad white boi?
>>
>>375666661
https://nhentai.net/g/184190/
>>
>Persona 6

Do you guys actually not think this was the last Persona game? At least proper one? The director has moved on to another project, so expect P5 spinoffs, and if P6 does come out, it will be B-team

P5 was clearly their swan song
>>
>>375644829
sounds good
>>
File: 1110664201994.jpg (84KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
1110664201994.jpg
84KB, 449x642px
Green

>Protagonist hair color.
Brown/red

Playing musical instruments

City

More free time on days when plot stuff is happening

Velvet Room is a hall of mirrors
Main themes are dreams, the future, and having realistic expectations for your life.

Shadows are formed when you feel that your life is inevitably headed in a certain direction and that changing it is beyond your power. Your Shadow appears as your perceived future self, and their existence subconsciously pulls your real life in that direction because the Shadow is afraid to die and sees it as a way to ensure it continues to exist.

One of your party members would be the son of a yakuza boss who is being groomed to take over the business. He's actually kind-hearted but fears his surroundings will turn him as evil as his dad, so his Future Shadow is the cruel, ruthless killer he expects to become.

Another is a suicidal guy who would be a special case because he has no Future Shadow since he expects to be dead soon, and the problem is not defeating it but getting it to form.
>>
>>375666846
Persona 5 sold like crazy, way more than any other Altus game has ever sold in the past. I'd be very surprised if they don't have a sequel in the works right now to capitalise on that.
>>
>>375665574
No. They have left the team, never to return. They are not allowed to work on any game other than those of the team they are on, and they can never go back to the old team. Just doesn't happen.

>People actually seem to believe this
>>
File: take_the_red_pill.jpg (77KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
take_the_red_pill.jpg
77KB, 500x435px
>>375666479
What? I've been playing SMT games since I was 7, calm down. You're just pissed off because I want a solid game and not a waifu simulator. God forbid I don't jack off to cartoons like you do.

>>375666624
5 was hot garbage. I prefer the NOCTURNE art style, not this typical anime bullshit.

The battle ui was unappealing as shit. The plot was pretty gay as well.

I wish they'd just flat out remake Persona 2, both versions on ps4. Weeaboos should be shot on site.
>>
>>375663469
>the shit looks good enough to pass as a PS4 exclusive wen actually its a PS3 game.

but it definitely looks like a ps3 game though. i mean, look at the character models. they arent really that great but the art direction makes it look good.
>>
>>375667275
Is this bait?
>>
>>375667431
I hope so
>>
File: 1492271761658_0.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492271761658_0.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>375667431
How would this be bait? I genuinely prefer the stylizations of the older SMT games. God forbid.
>>
>>375667431
Yeah, it's too blant, expect a just as retarded response to damage control
>>
>>375645879
Isn't that (auctal spoiler) Persona 3?
>>
File: 1487970115348.jpg (68KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1487970115348.jpg
68KB, 500x495px
>>375667275
quick SMT Nocturne or P5? i could save 40 bucks if i buy nocturne but i dont know if P5 is vastly superior or just same old as persona 3-4
>>
>>375667104
>Persona 5 sold like crazy, way more than any other Altus game has ever sold in the past
Not really. I think P4G sold better. And also, Atlus anon? Really? Ever heard of Demons Souls?
>>
>>375667676
Oh yeah? What was your first SMT game. You said you played it when you were 7
>>
File: 1.jpg (486KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
486KB, 1280x1810px
>>375644347
>Major color used.
Dark purple

>Protagonist hair color.
Blonde

Instant cameras - can hang around necks, they get to shake animation to develop the pictures/personas

small town near a forested area

more interaction between the npcs - they should have a life besides talking to the main character. Have them develop relationships and perhaps even romances between each other during the game. Likewise, let them act differently towards the main character depending on how close they are - especially if they're dating.
Make them feel more alive, have them interact with the world and each other, let us bump into them doing various things while we're exploring the world.

The overall theme should be The Truth - about how ignorance isn't bliss, that a hard truth is better than a sweet lie, and about fighting against those who seek to warp the truth for their own purpose - to a lesser degree, how journalism can help/hinder this.
The characters can be part of the schools failing newspaper club. They get to investigate stories and have to find The Truth and publish it. That could also open up for various gameplay aspects - write stories about characters and they might like/dislike you, put in advertisements and get some free meals from the local restaurant, etc.
The velvet room could be a printing press or a darkroom.
>>
doesnt fuckin matter cause it will be years and years before it is out and anything said here will be wrong
>>
>>375667876
Nocturne if you want an actually good game. 5 is literally 4 but with masks and heavy weaponry.

I'd still research it though.
>>
>>375668020
What?!
You mean people in this thread don't actually get to decide anything about the next persona?
Well, I think OP owes us an apology! We've been wasting our time.
>>
>>375668020
I work for Atlus and I'm writing all of this down.
>>
Since we got a SMT where you use the power of friendship, do you think we'll ever see a Persona where you kill your friends?
>>
>>375668053
>Nocturne if you want an actually good game.
KEK
Nocturne is so shit that it needed Hashino to step in and add more content because of how bare and simplistic this piece of shit is
>>
File: IMG_2964.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2964.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>375649151
Reminds me of this.
>>
>>375667876
Those are both some of my favorite Megaten games. Can't go wrong either way.
>>
>>375668348
Yeah, it's called the "Deal with Demiurge" ending
>>
>>375668183
your an idiot kill youreselve lmaooooo
>>
>>375668243
God bless you
>>
File: omae_wa_mou_shindeiru.gif (850KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
omae_wa_mou_shindeiru.gif
850KB, 320x256px
>>375667898
Literally the first Shin Megami Tensei. My cousin had an English translated japanese import on playstation. I was drawn in by the demon characters.

>>375668362
I also told him to do some extra research.
>>
>>375647384
Only Hashino P-Studio for Studio 0, Meguro works for multiple studios already, and Soejima will split his time between them
>>
>>375647384
>Hackshino leaves the Persona dev team
>Tadashi Satomi rejoins Atlus and heads the development of P6
All is well in the world
>>
File: 1492463498646.png (114KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492463498646.png
114KB, 512x512px
>>375668531
> My cousin had an English translated japanese import on playstation

Cmon man, why didn't you just say something believable like Demikids or Jack Bros.
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (32KB, 335x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
32KB, 335x395px
>>375668763
My cousin Joey is quite literally a gigantic weeb. He's 33 now, still single with "waifu" posters on his wall. He probably visits /a/.

You argue with me and them when I gave you a legitimate answer, you call me a liar. Ok.
>>
File: 4IKGMp9.png (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4IKGMp9.png
106KB, 640x480px
>>375668757
>P6 has another Satomi self-insert where his character has a girlfriend very obviously modeled after whatever popular idol nowadays
Can't wait for him to leave again because of otaku buta.
>>
>>375657150
This is a board originated from anime, get outta here furfag.
>>
Just wait 15 years and find out bruuuuuuuufaggot.
>>
File: fFhPADK.png (57KB, 295x268px) Image search: [Google]
fFhPADK.png
57KB, 295x268px
>>375669041
You're telling me that your cousin Joey had an english translated version of a game that came out in 2001. Even assuming an english translated rom existed that very same year in 2001 (which it didn't), you'd still be 7 in the year of our lord 2002, which makes you 16 now, in which case either you're lying about playing SMT1 when it came out, or you're underaged B&.

Which is it, fucko?
>>
>>375669489
Math ain't your strong suit is it?? I was 7 in 2002, I'm 21 now. You're literally retarded.
>>
>>375669669
Even still, a fan-translated version of Shin Megami Tensei 1 for PS1 did not exist in 2002.
>>
Green

Brown

No clue

Suburban, is that a thing in Japan?

They pretty much nailed it. More of the same.

Theme of opening up and expanding your life. Start as very set in your ways with a small group of friends, and every dungeon and slink is a new friend that expands your world. Your old clique are the bad guys in the end.
>>
>>375669798
I played it in 2003, my birthday is in September so I was seven when I played it. You're really autistic. Get checked out.
>>
>>375646143
Persona studio is working on a brand new IP. You won't see P6 for some time. You will however see P5 spin-off after P5 spin-off.
>>
I want to be able to hook up my friends next game.
>>
File: 20160913-01-Sumimasen.jpg (48KB, 850x530px) Image search: [Google]
20160913-01-Sumimasen.jpg
48KB, 850x530px
>>375669971
Looks like I was wrong, please accept this apology, I'm sorry for doubting you.
>>
>>375651936
All the Velvet Room residents are named after characters from Frankenstein. I feel having Dr. Frankenstein or his monster as an outright Persona would be hard since it might screw up a direction they're going there.
>>
File: louissa ferre.jpg (72KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
louissa ferre.jpg
72KB, 500x591px
>>375670513
Just look at this autistic beta cuckboy. I wish you fucking persona cucks would understand how shit Persona is compared to mainline. Whilst you're holding on to waifus and jerking it to edgy anime plots, REAL fans of smt been here playing games that actually challenge our intellect. Philosophy, Religion, Science Fiction, all of these are facets that Shin Megami Tensei encompases that your shitty waifu sims just frankly don't have.

It just makes me so fucking mad when these gay little edgy games about friendship get touted as masterpieces, when the real masterpieces like Nocturne, Soul Hackers, and Strange Journey get cast away like they're nothing.

I bet none of you fucking persona faggots have even read the texts that all your "personas" come from (news flash, they're demons not fucking personas). You probably don't even know that the concept of shadows and personas comes from jungian psychology (who by the way was a fucking hack fraud who doesn't even deserve being used as the basis for a game).

Maybe if you spent half the time you spend masturbating to whatever shitty waifu you got from persona actually bettering yourself, you'd understand why everyone looks down on your pathetic little game series.

Seriously, just grow up you fucking cretins.
>>
>>375671281
Persona
>Intricate themes saliently evoking the issues of modern man

SMT
>Inarticulate Hee-Hoing
>>
>>375659325
S-sauce plz?
>>
File: 1492134221571.png (409KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492134221571.png
409KB, 650x750px
>>375671281
>>
>>375658164

That's kind of the point. They're all "distorted" after all. Plus, people like that exist in real life too.
>>
>>375672823
https://exhentai.org/g/990085/a77496b3f3/
>>
>>375671281
Nice pasta, friendo.
>>
>>375646256

I wouldn't mind one outside of Japan. Especially if they use whatever form the Collected Unconscious will take to get around. I wonder if they'll go with their original backpacking idea that they scrapped for 5.
>>
>>375660634

Why? You already knew he was going to die. I knew he was going to die (or something similarly awful would happen) the moment Sae mentioned that it was different. That plus the "even killed people" at the start made it pretty obvious.
>>
File: The_White_Hugo_SMTIV.png (176KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
The_White_Hugo_SMTIV.png
176KB, 512x512px
>>375646256
there's one more
>>
File: lupin.jpg (30KB, 608x468px) Image search: [Google]
lupin.jpg
30KB, 608x468px
>>375644347
If I'm still playing games when P6 comes out just shoot me fampais

but anyway, I don't want another blank slate silent protag. I don't want another calendar based game. Give me something like P2: a tight, small group of characters and a story that's properly paced.

Also you summon personas via opening yourself up. Literally like a door or a window opens up from your chest/abdomen and your personas come out through there. personas now appear in front of you, not behind.
>>
>>375671281
Persona 4 actually has the characters talk about how it's based on Jungian psychology though. Pretty hard to miss.
>>
>>375650175
>>375648721
>>375645282
Anon, you are gonna make a P6 fan game, right?
>>
File: 1466967101836.jpg (274KB, 1228x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1466967101836.jpg
274KB, 1228x1840px
>>375672823
Cosplayer named Brigitte Quinn
>>
File: 1490179953509.jpg (42KB, 306x344px) Image search: [Google]
1490179953509.jpg
42KB, 306x344px
>>375648721
but who was Igor's shadow?
>>
>>375644347
I jusy want it to take place on a beach city
>>
>>375666434
>when I play an SMT game
there'a reason persona dropped the subtitle
>>
>>375678621
It never even had it in the first place. In Nipland the subtitle was Megami Ibunroku
>>
>>375644347
Persona 6 is Bully 2
>>
>>375678809
based fatlus confusing gaijins since 90s
>>
>>375645282
So they stab themselves 40+ times each time they go into a dungeon?

That's dumb. And unhygienic. And not very healthy. And they would have more holes than a swiss cheese by the time they get to the boss.
>>
>>375660112
>>375660426
Its true, people want dating sim not dungeon crawling.
>>
>>375645282
>>375679424
they could have different persona catalysts, like pills, or bandages.
>>
File: 1434291239054.png (82KB, 259x241px) Image search: [Google]
1434291239054.png
82KB, 259x241px
>>375645282
>hospital Velvet Room
>Igor's assistant with a nurse costume
>cutscene of her doing surgery when you fuse Personas
Fuck, I want this bad.
>>
>>375667872
it would be different enough if the character new it from the start and the game was made around it.

but a cancer patient probably wouldn't be strong enough to run around town and battle shadows and shit
>>
>>375667110
why do people believe this shit?
>>
>>375682546
Because they're stupid and have no experience working in vidya, but like to think they do?
>>
>>375645828
>but how MC can't fucking figure out who Shido is for so long is beyond me.
Not anymore, see>>375646009
>>
>>375649053
I remember that faggot who keep spamming P5 when it first announced that Sho is the protagonist.
Fucking faggot I hope he already dead by now.
>>
>>375658858
You've played Persona before 3, right?

Igor is a literal puppet in charge of Velvet Room. He's servant of Philemon, who's using the Persona users in his war against Nyarlathotep, who's using Shadows. Nyarlathotep is the shadow of the whole humanity.
>>
File: 467.jpg (181KB, 1280x1822px) Image search: [Google]
467.jpg
181KB, 1280x1822px
>>375662807
>>It also seems thay had ideas about having FeMC from th get go
They weren't. Joker was decided as a male at essentially the very beginning according to Hashino. Joker was just rocking blue gloves and a scarf for a bit.
>>
File: 81lmocCkt8L._SL1500_.jpg (359KB, 1180x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81lmocCkt8L._SL1500_.jpg
359KB, 1180x1500px
>>375668757
Why don't you just play his game
>>
>>375685432
He look like a fag.
>>
>>375685664
like every JRPG protags?
>>
>>375648721
>MC has come to.
>>
>>375685724
He's more faggy looking, look at that hair. Not even nickpicking.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.