[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, next patch named "Adams", what can we expect from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2017_02_23_6.png (810KB, 1061x813px)
2017_02_23_6.png
810KB, 1061x813px
So, next patch named "Adams", what can we expect from it? Some "guide to the galaxy" references?
Anyway, what's the best FTL/Galaxy type combination and why hyperspace+ring?
>>
>can't choose to fanatic ethics at the same time
Why the hell not.
>>
>>373961541
Everyone locked into hyperspace is the only way to play because of how federations work. If you have multiple ftl types the ai can't ever group up its fleets to fight off a bigger enemys
>>
>>373962043
That only works if you somehow mod out jump drives.
>>
>>373963502
no, jump drives are just better versions of hyper drive it works the same way in the end
>>
>>373961541
>patch
>"Adams"
I'm anticipating it not to be funny
>>
New weapon: leather belt
>>
>>373961872
Because you're already devoting most of yourself to one ethic.
>>
>>373962726
>It runs fine for me all the time except for like 50k+ space battles and Victoria 2 pretty much becomes unplayable around the 1920s due to lag for me.
I don't know why. It is entirely opposite for me, after 200 years game turn processing "freezes" for me for 2-3 seconds before next day takes place, while Vicky runs a bit slower but fine till 1936.
CK2 recently also stared to run fine HoI4 was always no problem only Stellaris have problems.
>>
>>373961541
Wormhole works for everything except ring.
>>
How do I use CreamAPI? Someone explain how to install?
>>
>>373965529
you cripple federations with that tec though, AI cant handle it
>>
>>373961541
If its called Adams they should add more to galactic politics.
>>
>>373961541
I never played ring, it looked like it would just be two fronts for everyone which seems boring. I find elliptical is the most balanced and 2 arm spiral the most aesthetic.

And wormhole a best
>>
>>373963502
That would only be endgame, or if you're fighting one of those ancient Empires, but those should be scary
>>
Will this be fun?
>>
>>373969260
>Stellaris
no
>>
>>373961541
anyone have problems with political color map?
>>
Has anyone tried removing the core sector limit so you can stop the stupid sector AI from fucking everything up? Or does that make you too powerful?
>>
>>373970481
I raised it to 999 and micromanaged everything. It can make you powerful if you minmax everything, but not necessarily.
>>
>>373970481
After all the shit you can have 12 sectors under your control, 2 from civics 7 from unity and even after that there is science that increases it too
>>
>>373971536
I already have 14 planets myself
>>373971460
I just assumed it would end up giving you like +10000 minerals or something at the end
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.