[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow this game is hot garbage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 19

Wow this game is hot garbage.
>>
It has fuckable sunflowers though.
>>
File: 2497483_orig.jpg (21KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2497483_orig.jpg
21KB, 600x450px
You mean, hot Schwarbage.
>>
>>324157574
I genuinely love the humour of these games, but I don't like the games themselves, not even the TD ones.
>>
>>324157574

get out shill
>>
How does this game have voice chat yet Battlefront doesn't?

I played it for about an hour and couldn't see myself playing again. I wrecked it playing as the peashooter and was third place despite never playing this game but didn't really have fun especially in that game mode with the balls that had to be shot into the goal. The path and physics of them didn't make sense.
>>
>>324160435
>voice chat
How does the PC version not have a text chat?
Seriously, always on microphones was a godawful idea.
>>
File: 1424150601157.gif (454KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424150601157.gif
454KB, 350x300px
>>324157574
Is it? I heard the first one was a decent TPS with some stupid micro transaction bullshit or something. It looked real nice. Can't say I'm a fan of the designs of the new classes.

>>324161302
>mic always
>no text chat

>battlefront doesn't have voice chat

What the flying FUCK is going on
>>
>>324161453
>first one microtrans bullshit
Not sure where that came from, but it has an exceptionally good unlock method
>If you commit yourself to a few matches, you'll earn ~20K Coins an hour, which is enough for a high-tier Sticker pack, which contains usually 2-3 character pieces, of which you need 5 to unlock a new character, some accessories for your characters, and some Upgrades/consumables.
You can usually unlock a new character once ever 5 packs or so. 10 if unlucky, which is 5-10 gameplay hours.
Once you get some characters, however, your chances of finishing characters increases, since you have a smaller pool to draw from.
Or you can grind for 2 hours worth of coins, ~40K and get 1 guaranteed character, nothing else.

Or if you would rather not wait and enjoy the game, you can just straight up buy coins.
>>
>>324161946
Oh, that doesn't sound that bad at all. Guess I'm remembering wrong. I hope the second one isn't shit.

Do people still play the original Garden Warfare?
>>
>>324162205
Yes. Queue times for the only good game mode are ~5 seconds.
That said, if you like the game and are planning to get GW2 ever, it's a good idea to play GW1 now and unlock shit, since you can import ALL of it into GW2.

Also,
>Mic always on
There's a toggle mute all button in the score sheet under Tab, godsend.
>No text
I will never get this. I should be able to type out important messages, like "Engi teleport in Garage" or "Scientist spam, go Peashooter."
>>
File: VampFlower.png (169KB, 244x321px) Image search: [Google]
VampFlower.png
169KB, 244x321px
Suddenly: A cute appears.
>>
>>324163398
This.

Waifu, needs more fanart
>>
I still play the first one quite often, it's my go to relaxing multiplayer game.
Gotta say I'm really upset at how this ones turned out, the hub is really frustrating and the new classes (except the pirate) aren't fun.
>>
>>324157574
I didn't even know it got a sequel, I never got the chance to play the first game, but I wanted to.
>>
I've played it about three hours, here's what I've seen so far, both negatives and positives.

>The Hub is meh. I like the Idea behind it, but there's just a lot of unneeded space. The whole battlefield between both Hubs, as much as it made sense, wasn't needed.
>That little fucking Zombie midget is OP as fuck, it's needs to be nerfed.
>I dislike Rose as a design and as a character, worst of the 3 new ones.
>I dislike corn design wise, however, I like the way he fights. Wouldn't be surprised I'd there's some "Gangster alt for him."
>Citron/Orange or whatever he's called is the best of the 3.
>Sunflower is best girl
>>
File: bee.jpg (26KB, 617x416px) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
26KB, 617x416px
>>324163398
I would pollinate that shit so fucking hard.
>>
>>324163398
I think I wanna fuck that sunflower
>>
we get it anon, your a first person fag

That doesn't mean you have to pretend this is bad

I loved the original and the sequels even better
>>
>>324163398

I love the variants have locked on accessories

>>324165747
Every character has a counter

Imp's counter is rose, you need whoever's playing rose to use Time Snare, it's the only ability that Mecha Imp can't be immune to
>>
>>324165747
>>324166738
There is a Mob Corn.
That said, I may see what the drawfags do over in the art general.
>>
Saw some pots in the PvE area, how do you plant stuff in there.

Haven't played the first one but the TTK seems too low. Maybe
>>
>>324167359
You get some plants from the Sticker Shop Consumables packs.
Then you walk up to the potted plant.
Then you hit the button that shows up.
Then select the plant you want planet.
Then it fights back and dies quickly.
>>
File: 1440020379717.jpg (16KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1440020379717.jpg
16KB, 231x231px
>health fully regenerates now

Why.

There is literally no reason to do this. Now healers are completely pointless.
>>
>>324168298
Regen is exceptionally slow, but continuous. I'd be fine if it worked like that but only to half or even 2/3s.
As is, it's kinda ridiculous. Citron and a Sunflower is a walking death machine.
>>
File: 1367719902312.png (223KB, 696x668px) Image search: [Google]
1367719902312.png
223KB, 696x668px
is there no /based/ engineer?
>>
>>324168847
Define /based/ cause Engi is still fucking fun as hell and shreks Peas, Sunflowers, and Roses.
>>
>>324168847
fuck zombies
>>
File: latest[1].png (46KB, 378x405px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
46KB, 378x405px
Who plasma pea here?
>>
>>324168847
All classes from first game are in, and you can transfer any unlocks from 1 into 2, including characters
>>
>>324157574
I got bored with tower defense maps when they were just custom maps in brood war.

They are so god damn boring and such a waste of time
>>
Not really, it's pretty enjoyable
>>
>>324169031
Oh shit really?
I almost had everything unlocked in the first one
>>
>>324168964
>>324169031

oh, word as fuck. engineer was my shit back when i used to play pvz, he's just too good
>>
File: 1400453480021.jpg (6KB, 170x158px) Image search: [Google]
1400453480021.jpg
6KB, 170x158px
>>324157574
Is it?

I liked the first one.
>>
>>324169954
Don't listen to him GW2 is an improvement over the original
>>
>>324169954
2 is better in every possible way so far
Download the beta if you have a Xbone/PS4
>>
>>324169015
Zombies are actually overall better than plants
>>
>>324159985
Aren't shills pro game? Who would be paying him to be anti game?
>>
File: 1403983103319.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403983103319.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>324170207
I don't.
>>
>>324173645
Then go watch Zack Scott or someone play it.
>>
I played GW1. It was fun and moderately balanced. This game is unbalanced as shit and feels like DLC. That ice plant thing with the shield is fucking broken as hell. I am getting 30+ kills and 2 deaths every time. Not picking this up man. Would rather stick to the first game.
>>
>He doesn't know how team based shooters work

Get gud, or your gonna be hot shit
>>
>>324168298

It's a beta for a reason

Tell them to get rid of it
>>
>A game that /v/ likes
Who would've thought that after all this time it would be PvZ Garden Warfare 2
>>
How long does the beta go on for?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1080x1080px
>>324157791
this doesn't look fuckable
>>
>>324175027
Until some time tomorrow.
>>324175348
See:
>>324163398
>>
I cant believe how much worse it is compared to GW1

Who /disappointed/ here?
>>
>>324157574
I fucking love it. It seriously beats overwatch for me in terms of the genre
>>
>>324177709
PC fag here

What exactly is wrong with it?
>>
>reddit hates the game more than 4chan

You guys have not played the first one extensively if you seriously think the second one is better. This game has terrible level design and to much chaos going at all times instead of the main action being in the garden
>>
>>324169015
Fuck off plant
>>
>>324178414
It's actually a lot better than the first. Just some problems like all games here and there but you know
>beta
Namely imps op fucking impkata
Corn call downs op
Graphical bugs loading in some times
Citrons have a teensy bit more health than they really should. But hey.

I personally can dive in a pool of disgusting ketchup and have fun.
>>
>>324178414

>new characters destroy old ones
>game feel is whack, everything feels so weightless and guns and bullets have no impact
>sound design is also a lot weaker, sound effects are delayed so you dont know immediately if you got a kill, which would be fine but....
>...death animations are ambiguous, leaving you constantly unsure if you just got a kill or not
>balance is completely fucked, imp is tiny and hard to hit, moves fast, and has crazy good abilities, while super brains and rose are shit, kernal corn is weak and a jack of all trades rather than speciality for killing one type of zombie
>maps have way to much clutter and are overdesigned
>not that it matters to a pcfag, but the frame rate on ps4 fluctuates a lot, which is extremely noticeable after how GW1 was locked at 60
>font seems tiny, can barely read descriptions or nametags
>lots of glitches

Its pretty bad, the fundamental designs are fucked so no amount of delays or patches could improve it outside of some much needed balancing. Im sticking with GW1
>>
They need to get rid of regen full Heath

Making it stop at %50 like the first game makes it balanced and more use for healers

It also destroys the entire point of Count Chompula whose entire variant style is to heal after eating
>>
>>324179120

It's a beta

It's meant for them to test and fix problems

Respond with your problems
>>
>>324178456
I fucking love the chaos. Kinda feeling awkward after constantly telling my buddies at work how crazy good and hectic it gets. Except for the end of the time traveling map. Fuck the boot. But the pinball shit is dope as hell.
>>
>>324157574
I was interested in the first one but never played it.
I can't see GW2 justifying the $60 purchase price.
No PC beta? wtf
>>
>>324179272
I covered that at the end. The extent of patching can do is fix some glitches, redo audio and soundmix better, and balancing

The maps and new characters destroy the flow and pacing that the first one had. Plants are meant for defending, but now the new ones have longer range attacks so everyone sits back at the spawn and snipes from the back. Zombies are made for rushing and attacking, so they dominate gardens when defending and fags like imps and super brains are better than plants at garden defense

They got to ambitious and added a bunch of shit without realizing the delicate balance that GW1 had and made it perfect
>>
Anyone else dislike the new 3D animations for the Plant and Zombie leaders?
They should have just stuck with 2D
>>
Did they change the way the symbol that appears over the enemy head works? It seems to last forever.
It's a bit of a kick in the nuts considering one of the new soldier variants gets a gun that gives temporary wall hacks.
>>
>>324179637
I see where you're coming from, but it's not that bad. People sniped before as all classes, minus Scientist and Chomper.
Some of the characters are a bit... off-balance, but could be fixed given enough time and feedback.
>>324179605
Yaknow Origin offers some free Game Time if you want to try Garden Warfare 1.
Also, PC Beta thing, see:
>>324150998
>>
>>324179729
Yeah the 2D models were cuter and funnier, but the kids probably like the 3D models more and they wanted to show they got a bigger budget and shit I guess
>>
>>324179605
PC users ARE beta. They don't need unfinished games to test because they will still over express their opinion and lose sight of what a beta actually is.
>>
It's worse and somehow more casual than the first game.
Instantly able to respawn, defender respawns are pretty much right fucking next to the capture point. I probably 50 games, I have literally never seen a game go past four capture points.
Corn guy feels REALLY weak. Super Brain feels weak. Rose also seems weak but I see a lot of top players using her so it might just be me.
Imp outside of mech is decently strong, the gravity grenade + Impkata or whatever is basically guaranteed kills. Inside a mech it is the strongest character in the game, multiple mechs going at once is just about unbeatable.
Pirate steals Engineers scout bot thing, but the aerial bombardment feels really weak. It also gets a cannon that shoots ammo so big that a pebble on the ground in front of you will block your shots. Probably my absolute favorite character.
First game was barely controlled chaos, this is a god damn clusterfuck.
>>
>>324179929
>playing as my nigga the cactus
>keep getting in sniper duels with Super Brains

STOP FUCKING SNIPING WITH SUPER BRAINS, IT DOESN'T WORK AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO KILL YOU.
>>
>>324179929
I dont think so. Im going to wait a few months for the patches to start rolling out, unless theres a day one patch that blows me away. The current state of the game in the beta is terrible compared to GW1 though
>>
>>324180747
The same was said of GW1 before it came to PC.
>>324180683
Retards... retards everywhere.
>>
>>324179605
They are adding way more than just multiplayer. Pretty sure there's a campaign and secret shit to. Source: my ass but really personally I think they are adding those from some serious out of map fuckery sight seeing I saw. Some super man crystal cave way far out wit a zomboss with one of those quest marks above it. Then that sewer below the flag. Also they said all dlc would be free, then again don't they all. There's also 6k customizable items to unlock .

Holy shit I really wish I was getting paid for this. Anyone know ea's email? I think I could be of great use.
>>
>>324180897
I played GW1 at launch and loved it almost instantly after getting used to it

I got "used" to GW2 and cant stand playing it for long periods of time
>>
Game is significantly worse the the first game. First game actually had a really good balance, this just throws it out the window.
I'm still pre-ordering though, because it is a bit fun. Smarter and more patient people should wait though.
>>
File: ganon.jpg (18KB, 332x181px) Image search: [Google]
ganon.jpg
18KB, 332x181px
>Hundreds of imps spinning everywhere out of control
>Wanna just have fun with Super Brainz but 2 of his skills are shit
>Deadbeard is really fucking strong and pretty fun to play
>Scientist is almost useless now without his station

I think it has its upsides like the whole backyard battleground idea but they really need to balance shit before next month.
>>
>>324181495
Can still go on mad kill streaks with scientist though. That new computer scientist is GOAT.
I do miss the heal station though, fuck that piece of shit heal beam.
>>
>>324181495
Really glad they did this beta. At least they they keep moving forward even if it's lil off in a direction
>>
Need to cap the amount of Imps that can be on the field at once.
Fucking little ziggers are everywhere, and I swear to fucking god the hit detection has gone to shit because I shoot them and no damage popup appears.
>>
>>324181828
Imps really need a cap because of those fucking mechs. The only really consistent way to kill them I have seen is with peashooter splash damage or chomper goop.
>>
>>324157574
>I'm still pre-ordering though, because it is a bit fun
Why.
Why not buy Xcom2, or Naruto. Or even Tomb Raider.
>>
Requesting imp X minion orgy pls
>>
>>324181828
The same could be said of most classes.
In current GW1, Gardens and Graveyards are as follows: defense all Peas and Sunflowers, nothing else, unkillable defense pile.
offense, average quantity of each until last point, which is all Engi/Scientist/All-Star/Soldier depending on map. Golf? Scientist. Mansion? Engi. Shores? All-Star. Shopping Center? Soldiers.
>>
Why does rose sound like shes cumming when she dies?
>>
>>324182149
No PC :^)
And Naruto is for fags.
>>
>>324182405
>mansion : engie

No, theres like 3 engineers who build and maintain the teleporter and the rest switch to scientist and use the energy warp to just phase through everything.
>>
>>324157574
Aren't you able to use classes form the first one too if you had it?
>>
>>324182149
>Xcom2
>Naruto
>Tomb Raider
Kind of a specific genre for people who like strategy games with brutal difficulty ramp
Don't even joke about Naruto, it's cancer.
Tomb Raider has gone to shit and will never fix itself.

>>324182503
She's a masochist.
>>
>>324182405
That actually makes sense though

Peashooters are the main damage dealers, sunflower is a heal bitch who should be the fire flower for status effects, chomper is for swallowing all stars or other tanky variants. You dont need a lot of cactus because they are long range snipers

The ending mini games i agree. But most people dont do those tricks outside of a few pro players. There are still tons of times zombies lose at the last base but there is also plenty of chances for them to win
>>
>>324182742
>>324182149
>>324181425
>say the game is worse than the first
>it's slightly fun so you are going to throw 60$ at it
But why?
It will probably have a season pass too.

Wouldn't it be smarter to just pay off a game you want in the future?
>>
>>324182941
No season pass. All dlc is free just like the first game
>>
>>324182941
At least know a bit about the game if youre going to shitpost

GW1 and 2 have free dlc
>>
>trying out Yeti Chomper
>flanking the teleporter, see Pirate
>pirate sets up canon as I try and swallow him
>swallow canon
>have to digest it
>pirate immediately starts setting up a new canon

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>324182941
I didn't say I was chucking $60 at it. I'm waiting to see if they fix it and make it "worth" $60.
>>324182891
Thing is: 1 or 2 people max in a round go Chomper now a days unless they are new.
And when I say it's exclusively Sunflower Peashooter, I'm not kidding. No Chompers, no Cactus. None. No mines, just a dozen faggots on point, if you cone strike, half scatter and then come back and revive post-explosion.
Every game is a stack and it hurts.
>>
>>324183273
what do you play on?
>>
This won't have nearly the amount of players as the first. I would have never played the first if it weren't for the fact that it was free on PS4.
>>
>>324183273
Is this PC or are consoles like it too?
>>
>>324183427
PC, the only logical platform. I'm not paying for online on top of Internet.

Also,
>Always on the side with a thousand leavers while the opposing side is pure 150+ characters who know EXACTLY what they are doing.
At least I keep getting a thousand airstrike kills.
>>
>>324183624
I play on ps4 which has more kids and shit playing along with a few familiar elites that frequently play. My teams and games are always varied. The younger players and casual ones dont know all the pro mlg 420 shit so they play different classes and dont do shit like scatter. While the better players give you a run for your money and usually play broken shit like chemist or agent pea.

Sounds the pc community is just autism central, sorry m8
>>
>>324183908
To each their own. It's still fun once in a while, shame Gardens and Graveyards is the only game mode I like.
>>
>seeing a plant riding a drone for the first time
>>
>>324184157
That sounds horrifying and now I know why that Artichoke was sitting on the ground.
>>
>>324182941
Actually I'm getting the 70 dollar version.
>>
>>324184083
I like GG, garden ops, splitscreen, and team vanquish. I would love to play taco bandits more but that mode is completely dead. Ive played GW1 so much I know every vantage point, cheap spot, exploit, familiar players, ive never felt like i mastered a game until this one. I fucking love it so much, thats why it hurts so bad that GW2 is worse than it
>>
>>324184396
It'll get better in a few months. Pre-order isn't worth it, just wait for each patch note, read through, watch vids, and figure it out, then buy next sale.
>>
>>324184303
https://youtu.be/VCyfIp_LRsU

It can really only be used to get to areas the cactus or engineer cant get too normally, but if you have a friend get you on the drone so you can still shoot while he controls, Its fun as shit.
>>
>>324161453
First one is pretty much a 1 to 1 tf2 clone, second one is pretty much every modern fps multi player map combined with no though put into it.
>>
>>324183116
>>324183197
>>324184347
How do you know they won't say FREE maps! *paid characters*
>>
>>324184561
Im getting it launch regardless because my brother is 11 and loves the game and preordered it instantly when he was able to. He spent 12 hours on it yesterday. I played it for a few hours at night and was extremely disappointed and went back to gw1
>>
>>324184959
Considering how close to launch we are I'm a bit nervous. Hopefully there will be a good day one patch.

Really looking forward to playing the petrified cactus though.
>>
>playing the first game
>man wouldn't it be cool if zombies could defend and plants could attack

I WAS WRONG. I WAS SO WRONG.
>>
>>324185189
What's petrified cactus do?
>>
>>324185406
I dunno mate, there was only a brief teaser.
Looks like it might only have two shots before it reloads. Probably shoots birds.
>>
IS it ps4 only? i'm not seeing anything about a beta on origin.

Also it releases in like 2 weeks, this is probably just a server stress test or something. the games done.
>>
>>324185189
I hope so. At least kids are bound to have fun with all the action and new characters though but its just so different to gw1 for older players who can pick up on smaller details

>>324185362
Iktfb
>>
>>324185616
Release is a bit over a month away. Beta is PS4 and Xbone only. Probably because those are the most popular platforms for the first game.
>>
Has the beta been crashing for anybody else?
>>
>>324186334
Twice on ps4. 2 of my friends crashed a few times as well
>>
>>324185740
There's a Dev post on this actually.
>>324150998
>>
>>324186564
What theyre trying to say is they dont want hackers to datamine the game and reveal all the secrets since the backyard battleground is a core component of the game and has a lot of data in the beta
>>
Did the soldier get nerfed? Are the plants any better? Are their fewer Mexican children screaming?
>>
Sunflower is too damn cute. I feel bad shooting at her.
>>
>>324186741
All i see is people playing as the new classes. The new classes seem to outspec the old ones
>>
>>324183908
I have the PS4 version of GW but I'm thinking of going to the X1 version of GW2 in hopes of having to deal with less kids screaming in Spanish with the worst microphones known to man.
>>
>>324186741
I play later at night usually after midnight EST, and I hear a ton of Asians. I want to say Chinese but I'm not sure. I always have to mute them since they're constantly fucking talking. NOBODY IS RESPOND WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING. CHING CHONG BING BONG SHUTU THE FUCKU UPU.

One time though I think it was a kid playing while his parents argued very loudly in the background. Felt sorry for him to be honest.
>>
>>324187523
Just mute them all brah

I dont know why the beta doesnt have it but there is a mute all option in GW1. There will be the most players on ps4 because of the player base and you wont be able to transfer your old characters if you start new on xbox one.
>>
>>324187705
Developers confirmed a mute all feature will be in the full game.
>>
>>324188009
Good, its weird how thats missing from the beta
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 800x1036px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 800x1036px
The beta was actually pretty fun for the first few days until the bots started showing up. If you encounter an invincible player racking up 50-100 vanquishes per match on XB1 with two nondescript words and 2-5 numbers as a gamertag it's a 48hourcodes.com bot connected to a CronusMax running the PVZGW coin farm script. Ex. DaintyFawn52, MadHatter99, CaringRainbow7, HalfZebra546, RubricalWolf146

The fact that the first game was so exploitable and the second game features copy/pasted bits of code and identical bugs makes it virtually unplayable.
>>
File: 3453425.png (599KB, 1040x932px) Image search: [Google]
3453425.png
599KB, 1040x932px
>spend 6 trillion dollars buying a game studio
>release a sequel and android port of three games
>make a shooter from another
>shelve the other 32 IPs the studio owned
>No Insaniquarium 2
>ever
>>
>>324190063
Insaniquarium, bruhhhhh
>>
>>324189237
The amount of skiddies and "swaglords" is pretty overwhelming but now that modded controllers and exploit tools are sold at fucking Best Buy it's absolutely understandable. It's a shame that if you don't own some sort of modified hardware for either console you are playing with a definitive disadvantage compared to the rest of the playerbase.
>>
>>324189237
Yeah I saw one of them the other day, but only that one time. Really confused me, and it took me a while to realize he was invincible. His Gamertag seemed normal enough though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1281x720px
Literally, Find A Flaw

She's fucking perfect
>>
>>324195564
I agree, but Drawfags are being dense.
>>
>>324195642
>Drawfag

Have they made any yet
>>
>>324195642
>>324195762
No. About 10 ppl want it, but no deliveries, just Isaac Clarke and Stormtroopers.
>>
>>324195997
I think someone posted a WIP earlier though
>>
File: 1442604714018.jpg (34KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1442604714018.jpg
34KB, 533x533px
Evreything just feels off. Hard to describe, just the sound and hits don't feel quite right. Having said that, Seeds of Time is by far the best Garden Warfare map so far.
>>
Do you have to preorder the game to play the beta?

Do you need PSPlus to play the beta?
>>
>>324196334
Link pls Anon
>>
>>324196380
You do not need PS Plus, nor do you need to pre-order, it should be somewhere on the store, and if not, try the web version.
>>
Did anybody else think that All Star is kinda irrelevant now?

Idk, I think I saw being used only maybe like once or twice, that super Zombie kinda looks like it replaced it
>>
>>324196406
Just checked and can't find it in new thread. Link pls as well.
>>
>>324196873
All Star is way more damage dealing at mid/long range, and great for tackling plabts out of the attack/defend zone.
>>
>>324196406
>>324196875

>>324186115

>>324196873
I still see him used a bit in matches, and I'm pretty decent with him if I use him defensively.
>>
>>324197062
Ooh, bb. That is the stuff.
>>
>>324157574
Why is this even a thread? Of course a shitty casual phone game is going to suck.
>>
File: 1452989223706.jpg (127KB, 834x705px) Image search: [Google]
1452989223706.jpg
127KB, 834x705px
>>324197062
That faggot better deliver
>>
>>324197346
You forgot your frog picture, dumb poster
>>
>>324197350
The art style reminds me of someone I think usually delivers.
May take until tomorrow.
>>
I loved the first one, it was silly, fun and challenging.

I'm downloading the beta now, so fuck you i'm going to be forming my own opinions
>>
>>324198167
Well it was turned into all out chaos with very bad spawning and garden distance and bullet sponges

Youll probably still like gw1 more 2bh
>>
File: 125176484523.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
125176484523.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>324197350
>>
>>324161453
>What the flying FUCK is going on

just the usual EA nonsense.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.