[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get killed during a bossfight >game over instantly >lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 125475_front.jpg (224KB, 640x1103px) Image search: [Google]
125475_front.jpg
224KB, 640x1103px
>get killed during a bossfight
>game over instantly
>lose half an hour of progress, because it's a game from 2006 with no autosaving

I'm not gonna argue that this makes the game bad but killing my mood to play it does make it less enjoyable
>>
Get good
>>
>>323706497
>Use the teleporter that is in the room of literally every boss fight
>Save
>Steamroll it anyways because P3 is easy as shit
>>
>>323706574
Bosses' analysis just come up as ?, which makes the first battle with em trial and error, though
>>
File: 1448063409496.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448063409496.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>323706834
G I T G U D
I
T

G
U
D
>>
>>323706652
>>
>>323706497
/v/ defends all sorts of shitty design choices so they can stroke their e-peen when they miraculously overcome games with horrible game design.
>>
>>323706834
>Put in a Persona that isn't weak to anything
>After the boss' first turn switch to a Pesrsona that resists its attack and hit it until it dies
>>
Why don't you emulate the superior P3 FES on your computer?
Is it so damn important to play as girl for you? Well I could understand that, it was the only reason why I got the PSP game even though I already owned and finished the Ps2 version. FES is still the better experience.
>>
>get killed during a bossfight
>game over instantly
as opposed to what exactly?
>>
>>323706497
how did you lose a boss fight in P3? You should be embarrassed instead of butthurt.
>>
>Losing in Persona 3 Portable
>>
They should remove the gameplay and just leave the VN part
>>
File: 8954236170.jpg (54KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
8954236170.jpg
54KB, 400x426px
You can always use items, too, y'know. Not only experiment with Persona fusing, but also with weapons. Or just get better weapons and equipment before you go to battle.

Each Sunday you can stick in your room every morning to tune in some Tanaka infomercial program or something like that that offers some interesting shit from time to time. So, there's that, too.
>>
>>323707905
Can you do this in persona 4?
>>
>>323706652
>>
>>323708036
Second chances
>>
>>323708005
I looked up FES and it doesn't offer anything I want

I'm playing P3P because Persona isn't a game I can sit down and play when I have better things to do, instead it's perfect for commutes and such
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.