[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Wilson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: latest-3.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
James Wilson
>>
>>323519564

He needs to work more with spoon, Saints row 3 and minecraft was the height of quality
>>
His channel sucks now
He has become pewdiepie if not worse

No more actual games co-op or otherwise, just meme games

Creatures as a whole sucks now
Ssoh, sly and sp00n are gone. They werent all great but the new dudes are so cringeworthy and awful.
>>
>>323520315
This desu senpai. I unsubbed from the hub when they made 3 fucking toy chest vids in row.
For fucks sake.
>>
File: CTenF47UYAAquh_.png large.png (219KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
CTenF47UYAAquh_.png large.png
219KB, 361x361px
>>323519564
DSP
>>
>>323520534

I only watched the hub for the eventual minecrafts, which they stopped doing mid 2014.

So, any of them do minecraft anymore?
I need my replacement for Coe's quest, and so far nothing.
>>
>>323519564
I used to enjoy his videos but now he plays games that suck so bad.Sad thing is he is the only youtuber I am commited to and it hurts to see that his content sucks
>>
What happened to SSoHPKC? I remember he used to upload multiple videos every day, but I went to check up on his channel a month ago and he hadn't posted a video in 8 months.
>>
>>323521556
Watch his latest video, duedou.
>>
>>323521556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgm7v0iOySk

>This video was made back in August but due to the Creatures' busy schedule as well as me still being sick it was delayed a good number of times until now. That's important to keep in mind when considering time frames that I talk about in this video. Most of what I talk about in the beginning about being sick pertains to July/August. Could I make a new, updated video? Yep, but I already have this one and my throat has been in rough shape since October so talking isn't too much fun. What happened in October? I got strep throat and I'm still having issues despite me no longer having actual strep. I have an upcoming appointment with a new doctor so hopefully I'll get some better answers then.

>This video is pretty important but you probably already knew that. If you don't have time to watch the whole thing (or don't want to) I'll try to summarize the major points:

>-I got to a pretty meh place mentally in late 2014 that carried over into 2015 and dealt with it poorly. At the very least I should have said something about taking a break to keep people updated instead of just disappearing randomly and leaving people to guess.

>-I got sick in July/August which sucked a lot. I'm still sick with different stuff which sucks a lot.

>-I am no longer a creature. I made the decision on my own, probably in June/July right before I got sick. Since I've been sick with one thing or another since the middle of July I've been a bit more comfortable with that decision.

>There are probably some smaller points here and there but those are the 3 main points of the video. I know me disappearing has upset a fair amount of people for one reason or another and to varying degrees. It wasn't my intention to upset people but just because my intentions weren't bad doesn't mean the outcome should be ignored.

>I am sorry to all of you who were negatively impacted by my choices.
>>
>>323521896
Shit son, I hope he gets better. I always loved his vids, they made for perfect background noise when I'm playing vidya.
>>
What a cuck. Cuck cuck cuck. Stupid cuck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.