[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I recently got pic related for a few bucks I played the Wii

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ads-sonic-lost-world[1].jpg (2MB, 1546x1379px) Image search: [Google]
ads-sonic-lost-world[1].jpg
2MB, 1546x1379px
So I recently got pic related for a few bucks

I played the Wii U demo and I gotta say I like the feeling of the 3DS version a lot more, specially because the 3DS version feels sharper with its controls and faster somehow. I heard the stages in it are way too long but I quite honestly don't mind spending 10+ minutes on stages

Would I like this version more than the Wii U / PC version?
>>
Sonic in 3DS version controls better but the level design is ass and so are the special stages. You can tell they stopped caring in the desert ruin zone.
>>
>>323390657
The second stage looked like ass, I'll admit

but surely things won't get much worse?
>>
man I sure love discussing video games
>>
>>323391072
I'd say keep playing and find out yourself but honestly take everyone's word for it.

You'll be pushing snowballs and and apples into holes instead of actually platforming. Deal with awkward motion controls that have been handled better in other games.

Just trade it in. If you want an actual good Sonic games on the 3DS, Generations isn't that bad and the Boom game is alright.
>>
File: Tropical_Coast_Grinding_Act.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tropical_Coast_Grinding_Act.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I've only played the Wii U version. I honestly don't understand why it gets so much shit. I appreciate them trying something new, though I'll admit some of the executation was messy.
I think if they made a sequel with similar ideas and really worked on ironing everything out, it could be the best 3D Sonic game.
>>
>>323393472
Is it worth pirating for PC?
>>
>>323393345
Played generations. It was pretty subpar and left me with a bad taste in my mouth, specially since I played the rush games before and knew what that could have been in the modern levels. But the level design was all over the damn place

Also are you seriously recomending me sonic boom? The demo's first stage was all sorts of bland and the race level, the only interesting part of said demo, was over n a split second and was too easy
>>
>>323393710
I'd say so. It's a neat game if you don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>323390453
I love the Wii U version, but there are elements that don't feel very Sonic like to me, even if the way the game handles momentum is fantastic
>>
>>323393472
The level you posted was one of the many things wrong with Lost World. Most of the levels felt like they were just scrapped zones from Sonic Colors.
>>
>>323390453
fuck you and finish the game
the game is hot garbage by the end
3ds generations was much better overall
>>
File: 1452146939994.gif (1MB, 446x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452146939994.gif
1MB, 446x270px
>>323390453
At least it wasn't Sonic Boom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJNgZymZX_M

On a serious note Generations for 3ds was pretty decent.
Was a little dissapointed with the lack of Sonic Advance stages.
>>
>>323396190
im really liking that video
>>
>>323390453
I thought the Wii U version had better level design. I enjoyed Colors/Generations on DS/3DS quite a bit so this was a large disappointment to me. The control for the platforming is a little bit better, however there's motion control idiocy later on with this 3DS version.

I'd look into Wii U/PC version if you can get it at a decent price. It's not as good as Colors/Generations on Wii/PC were but it's still a solid game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.