[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you hate soccer games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: pirgoat.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pirgoat.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
why do you hate soccer games?
>>
>>323319042
Because soccer is for women and homosexuals.
>>
It's incredibly boring.
>>
You mean football?
>>
>soccer

Fuck off Yank
>>
I like the funny bugs in the AI
Make webms of that
>>
if you don't think "soccer" aka football is the best sport, you're a fucking idiot and need to grow up
>>
Because Americunts need violence 24/7.
It's why American Football more popular
It's why Maywheather backdashing the whole match is considered a dissapointment
It's why UFC is more popular than boxing
>Soccer
You mean football?
>>
>>323319302
>browsing /v/

fuck off child
>>
>>323319042
I don't. Football Manager is the most addictive game I've ever played to the point I have to uninstall it anytime I'm not on vacation.
I love the fuck out of FIFA too even though I just play the managed career stuff and don't like managing my roster or anything.

I don't even really follow or watch soccer but it makes for good video games.
>>
>>323319443
>actually defending boxing

fuck off

its a deservedly dying sport
>>
>>323319558
>browsing /int/

fuck off you utter cretin
>>
>>323319558
>fuck off child
fuck off grandad
>>
>>323319042
It's called football and it's shit

Handegg is dumb too

Baseball is a fun sport to watch
>>
>>323319814
>Baseball is a fun sport to watch

t. John Smith, 63, Texas.
>>
>>323319042
Not fan of real one, but I love rocket league though.
>>
>>323319894
It is though. Football, handegg and nigger hoop are just a bunch of back and forth, nothing interesting

"HOLY SHIT, HE GOT THE BALL/EGG BACK AGAIN! ABSOLUTE BEAST!"
>>
Which is better PES or FIFA for this year (2016)

I've had a bunch of Fifa games but never a PES. I heard PES is good this year?

Just talk me through this
>>
I play video games to do things I couldn't do normally.

How fat do you have to be to need to rely on the latest FIFA instead of kicking it around outside? Do you not have friends to play it with anon?
>>
>>323319968
t. reddit and twitch
>>
>>323320065
>Here in the bottom of the 6th, the score is a riveting 1-0. Up next is Jose Guadrique. ..And the patch... Ball. Next pitch.. Ball. ...Strike ....Ball. He hits a popup..and it's caught. That's the end of the 6th in this riveting game so far.
>>
>>323319042
Soccer is for pussies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3HebsWpZ1Q
>>
ITT: Europeans getting butthurt over a word.

At least say "European Football" so there's no confusion just like how the yanks and aussies do for their football codes.
>>
>>323320397
happens in every sport

fuck off 19 year old reddit tard who wishes "sawker was more manly wahh"
>>
>>323320065
>how to spot the betas that got bullied
>>
>>323320226
Not that anon, but yeah I don't have any friends.
>>
>>323320451
>European Football
Well you see, that's dumb because it's not A country that has their sport named after the most famous one

People cal it "American Football" because you retards are contrarian to everything.
How do you even go on with your day being such edgelords?
>>
>>323320342
Baseball is a sport for patricians, thanks for identifying yourself.
>>
Association Football is fucking gay.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-B2EFxQ8fU

I hate soccer but this shit right here makes up for it.
>>
>>323319443

>It's why American Football more popular

Isn't Football (soccer) still the most popular sport on the planet?
>>
>>323320753
going to baseball games is fun because the food and stadiums are great, but the actual sport itself is shit and has horrible rules like no salary cap
>>
File: bit.jpg (122KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
bit.jpg
122KB, 800x568px
>>323320490
Buttmad spic detected.
Sorry I triggered you by showing the reality of your shitty "sport".
>>
>>323321057
i'm a white american in wisconsin

nice try though
>>
>>323320943
I'm talking about Americans
>>
>>323320943
Yup. Its even more popular than american football in the states now. Not sure what that anon is talking about
>>
>>323320948
the salary cap is a myth to try and force players to take lower wages, you can absolutely run a successful small cap team in the MLB
>>
>>323320943
Most popular participation sport due to kids mainly. Cricket is probably number one for viewers thanks to India.
>>
>>323321337
yeah, every year there are one or two small market teams that do well for a year, but in general small market teams have a large disadvantage and teams like the yankees and dodgers are always competitive
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.