[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been playing some modded Skyrim recently and I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Tamriel.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Tamriel.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
So I've been playing some modded Skyrim recently and I wanted to know- what are /v/'s predictions for The Elder Scrolls 6?
>>
>>323256058
Skyrim 2 :^)
>>
>>323256058
They're gonna have to invent a new area
>>
Armor and weapon crafring like im fallout 404
>>
>>323256058
Either Hammerfall or Skyrim 2.

Hammerfall already has the lore to make the character special and different than everyone else.
Probably change the name though.
I forget exactly the TES lore name, but sounds a lot like "Hood Nig"
>>
>>323257232
Not necessarily. They can use Hammerfell, Valenwood, mainland Morrowind, Black Marsh or God forbid, actually get creative and redo High Rock or even try their hand at making the different Khajiit of Elsweyr.
>>
>>323257401
>Hammerfall
>>
>>323257401
Aren't the Redguards leaning more towards Arabic culture now?
>>
>>323257601
>Negro Arabs
The perfect SJW storm
>>
>>323256058
They'll pick a location that allows them to reuse assets from Fallout 4.
>>
>>323257232
No they're not. Beth has lost all of it's creativity after Skyrim. I mean, I like Skyrim modded, but it wasn't a very inspired place. It was just kinda like Game of Thrones, which is basically it's main inspiration.
>>
>>323257465
>implying that they wouldn't pick Hammerfall because of the lack of assets needed to make an open world desert
>>
>>323256058
Valenwood and Elsweyr in one game.
>>
>>323257601
Technically they always have been that way. The only Redguards that were in Oblivion were normally ones from the Forbearer faction(integrated with the Imperials), while the Alikr that traveled to Skyrim were the Crown faction(traditionalists)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.