[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO MAIN THE CHILD OF ALLAH WHEN SFV DROPS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: Rashid_Intro.jpg (157KB, 956x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rashid_Intro.jpg
157KB, 956x720px
WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO MAIN THE CHILD OF ALLAH WHEN SFV DROPS?
>>
>>323255215
but i am, sadiqi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VxGkPqQuig

RAAASSHIIIDOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
why does he wear the scouter
>>
Not really a fan of how this game plays.
>>
RASHIIIIIIIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>323255215

>not becoming the final boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5ttB0bMxK0
>>
File: 1424025233877.png (199KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1424025233877.png
199KB, 283x283px
I am
>tfw you're opponent jumps right into your HK Tornado
>>
What other games has you playing as a terrorist?
>>
>>323255909
To sense power levels, duh.
>>
>Hey Ono we gotta make a fighting game character, got any ideas?
>"Just stick the DBZ scouter on an arab guy"
BRAVO CAPCOM
>>
does this guy actually wear a power level scouter?
>>
Burka alt for mika when?
>>
>>323256913
ff7
>>
File: attack on titan.jpg (33KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
attack on titan.jpg
33KB, 450x300px
If combos in SF4 were too tough to pull off with SF5 be easier?
>>
I had the most fun with Rashid during the last two betas. I will definetly main him until Alex and Juri are in.
>>
>>323257042
If combos were too hard for you in babbies first fighting game then yes, this is even more babby tier.
>>
>>323257042
no plinking in SF5
just double tapping buttons
>>
Because he doesn't devour-our-our.
>>
>>323257042
Yeah, 1f links are gone, 3f links are as tight as they go, plus there's an input buffer. Just mash out your combos.

Zangief can combo into his ultra.

Ultras never do less than 50% in a combo.
>>
>>323257042
Definitely
Links are 3 frame links minimum and cancelling is even easier in my opinion
You can't go from Light to Medium/Heavy though, which is huge.
>>
>>323257126
The fact that plinking had to become a thing adopted by almost 100% of professional players tells me that 1-frame links were more than a little artificially difficult.
>>
Rashid is probably my favorite character in the series, and was a long overdue addition. I've always liked Cammy, but it's about time that Capcom added a character that properly represented British culture.
>>
But I am. Bison seems to be going to be a completely different character and I doubt I will be able to have fun with him anymore so gotta find a different character.
>>
File: Dr Thrax.jpg (158KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Thrax.jpg
158KB, 349x349px
>>323256913
>>
>>323257320
kek
>>
>>323257126
Except BnB's are way easier in games with chains like GG?
>>
>>323257042
Yes they made the combos fucking idiotically braindead to get if you land a conversion.

Now don't make it seem like i enjoy 1 framers in SF4. SFV Links were 3 framers with a +1 auto plink buffer in the first few builds pretty fucking easy but you had to atleast triple tap links properly.

Beta 2 and on now feature a +3 buffer window to 3 frame links. Effectively making them not really links. You can mash out any link if you react to the first hit landing. Its kinda ugly. I guess you can still do combos at the timing you like but its just ugly that Desk exposed how you can shit like Necalli links by mashing ur palm on the button with no timing just keep hitting it.

I'm excited for the game after Beta 3 since Beta 2 was a crock of nerfed shit Beta 3 isn't as strong as earlier builds by a long shot but its far better then the shit i saw in Beta 2.
>>
>>323257423
GG has links like Ky juggles and such stuff like that. GG has harder combos if you count being able to convert some difficult things. Alot of cancels and spacing elements to combos that hardly exist in games like SF in comparison. In SF you know exactly how close you are at all times and if you'll be able to land the link or not.
>>
I can't FADC, lp into 12 hit combo into anime movie button anymore.

Game is shit.
>>
>>323257219
>playing as a literal monkey
>>
Can Hadouken combo after cLP? Seems like it doesn't, which seems kind of like a huge flaw if you can't go cancel into anything safer than tastu.
>>
>>323257328
Fellow Bison main here. I'm feeling alittle weird about him as well but Beta 3 Bison is pretty fun. My faith is restored more so now that higher level versions of specials like HK SK/HP Psycho orb are safe on block and each version from heavy to light is harder to space to make safe. He also got more damage back in the last few builds.

I think pillar is rather useless compared to his other specials though. LMH versions are all impossible to space to make safe on block being -8 on the light version and worse up. They aren't a pressure tool , LM combo off the same options so one or the other is lacking utility since you'll use medium for combos over the light , heavy only has like one combo option and v-trigger cancelling a MH one is really their only scary use.

They do hard kd or kd i forget which. But Bison's mobility makes it hard to make anything off that and he gets alot more pressure from a SK because of it leaving the opponent flustered and standing.

I liked Beta1 through R.Mika build Bison alot more in SFV. Felt like the same old same old Bison with a different moveset to apply it to. I guess the new system of making his specials safer the higher level they are increases his utility but i just like him more before.

But as it stands with Beta 3 Bison all i want improved is his pillars. If anything his pillars should be

-3/-4 on the light version so if spaced like LK SK its safe but it does more chip and has more start up
-6/-7 on medium version if it remains a combo tool so its utility is such. -3/-2 if it becomes a charge move again that is hard to combo
0/-1 on the heavy version regardless. It has MASSIVE startup and hardly any combo utility and its just a v-trigger string setup move atm.
>>
>>323257968
"ez hitconfirms into safe special cancels"are generally gone. Your lights and poking normals are generally safe but virtually all specials are punishable to a greater and lesser degree (unless they are pressure tools like scissor kicks). This means brain dead shit like mashing out jab on wakeup into hadoken is gone.

Cry more you autopiloting scrub and learn to hit confirm.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>323255215
t7fr not out
>>
>>323257126
SF4 has a higher execution requirement than any active fighter now.
>>
>>323258265
>Cry more you autopiloting scrub and learn to hit confirm.
Nah thanks Im playing Rashid and LP Mixer is safe if you don't mash.
>>
>>323257968
This isnt Jab Fighter 4. You cant safely jab into huge damage anymore.
>>
>>323255897
Sounds like a shitty electronic song that a middle eastern LoL player would put over his Epic Montage!!!
>>
File: 1452312918707.jpg (656KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452312918707.jpg
656KB, 1920x1080px
>>323258387
>>
>>323258265
>Mashing jab onto wakeup hadouken
This has never been a good idea in any game. If you land a mashed jab in something like SF4 why the fuck would you end in hadouken?

>Like SK
Sadly LK SK is -4 despite being completely alpha counterable every time on block. I mean i was pissed as fuck when Bison was ass in Beta 2 but Beta 3 Bison is better now. MK SK is -3 and HK SK is -2 ex being +1 so the light version needs to be spaced hard to be safe which is impossible on Vega sadly. But MK/HK versions are pretty safe especially HK which is safe from non command grab supers.

Same goes for Bison's psycho push i forget if LP is -5 or -6 but its spaceable on non Vega because of pushback. MP is now -2 or -3 and HP is 0 ex being +2.

Now they just need to do that with pillar since all versions outside of ex are ass as blockstring tools even when spaced pretty fucking impossibly unsafe and their utility is pretty lacking overall with some minor combo utility inferior to SKs reward and little other uses.

Ex pillar is +1 or 0 though forget which probably +1.

I like this concept alot and hope more of the cast ends up like this. Maybe make some fireballs safer on heavy versions up close because of the gap to get hit between them or something.
>>
>>323258762
>hadouken
>big damage
I'm just saying if your opponent blocks a jab you are now literally playing rock paper scissors.
>>
>>323258904
Well Rashid does look like a LoL character
>>
File: here's your reply.jpg (80KB, 464x447px) Image search: [Google]
here's your reply.jpg
80KB, 464x447px
>>323258904
k
>>
>>323258762
Chun Li can still link a cr LP into forward st MP right? But yeah overall i agree. Although holy shit i wish they'd return some combos off medium/heavy they took like Ryu st mp into sweep that doesn't even get a hard kd that way anymore. And stuff such as that just for more combo options even if just for fun.

>>323258387
Kek the spacing and reactions to convert alot of shit in GG is far more taxing then a simple 1 frame link that is raw muscle memory and you get 2 jabs before hand to realize its gonna happen.
>>
>>323255215
Because Karin has the best theme
>>
>>323255215
Because he's low-tier. His mix-ups are too slow to fool anyone and he barely does damage.
>>
>>323259345
Shitty Sonic 2 knock off.
>>
File: karin_by_arteyas_d46p5a3.jpg (148KB, 759x1053px) Image search: [Google]
karin_by_arteyas_d46p5a3.jpg
148KB, 759x1053px
>>323259345
And the best walk cycle
Dat ass
>>
>>323259003
>active
>>
>>323255215
but i am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv7aMjEHDSQ
>>
>Dude in yogaflame video has two videos up one of him winning one of him losing
>He plays both games with the same kind of defensive style with bursts of offense as Bison
>Wins the first game with good reads and fundamentals
>Wow good fundamentals and footsies this Bison has
>Match where he loses because he got pinned down and read by the other player making good decisions
>Wow this Bison trying to play SF4 XD

I hate this crap so much. EventHubs retards really have bought into the fucking braindead assumption if someone loses or doesn't like SFV for even a moment they're "Scrubs and should go back to SF4"

I'm excited as fuck atm for the game honestly after Beta 3 but this shit is really sad to look at. Also when people don't like the no chip out mechanic the responses are extremely cringe worthy
>You have to earn your last hit
Well you have to earn not getting the shit kicked out of you until you have no life don't you?

I don't have a issue with the mechanic but how does chipping someone out for the win inherently mean its cheap? You lost all your life to bad decisions and get a hand out to walk forward and block for a chance. If anything its a minor comeback mechanic. No problem with it but calling someone out for chipping you out as "not earning it" is asinine as fuck.

Also i'm aware you can super chip them i'm just pointing out retards being retarded.
>>
>>323259037
>Hadoken
>Not leading into big damage
You ever play against Evil Ryu?

Anyway Im not sure what you mean. You are safe after blocked jabs and if we are talking about SF5 jabs cause so much pushback. In 5 it seems jabs are used as a get-off-me move and to poke people out of shit like grabs. Many characters cant cancel their jabs at all. They did not want jab to be the goto button anymore like it was in 4.
>>
>>323259437
>Mixups are too slow
Watch CrackFiend for some that aren't.

Also he has a motion LK SK that is -2 and effectively safe on block to build meter.

Rashids biggest crippling issue is the fact alpha counter fucks him up harder then Bison. When Rashid does v-trigger all you have to do is block and wait for him to attempt to do something and you can v-reversal him for free out of blockstun.
>>
>>323259556
marvel or melee
>>
>>323255215
MUHAMMAD, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?
>>
>>323259556
>1K entrants at Evo
>Now at NLBC with almost the same amount of entrants weekly
>Pretty big turn out at majors for anime

Out i forgot "active" is only for games with Capcom on the front of the label for you right Capcuck?
>>
>>323259905
E Ryu is a dumb design and so are fadc fireballs in general.
>>
>>323257426
the important thing is knowing which buttons come next in the sequence, not that you can hit them at the autistically right times.
>>
>>323259810
in (better) fighting games, chip doesn't exist at all. You shouldn't be punished for blocking. That's what throw is for.
>>
>>323260643
3 framers with a +1 buffer window was enough honestly. If you couldn't muster the disciple to land triple tapping links you can't muster the ability to learn the fundamentals surrounding the game.

Its just a ugly mashable system now. I mean ill be doing links the same softer way i like but i don't think you should be able to slam the button repeatedly because "i know the order"

I don't see easy combos bringing in scrubs much at all honestly Capcom seems to think otherwise though. Plenty of games have a easy auto combo system but still don't draw them in.

Also you're objectively wrong if you're talking about the genre as a whole especially in games like GG. If knowing the order was all you needed to many things would be easy. Alot of harder conversions require immense reactions and spacing as well as knowing the order.
>>
>>323260382
it's over 911
>>
>>323260903
>Better fighting games

Nice talk shitter. Name them then besides 3d fighters and Persona which was ass almost all fighters have chip. From ST 3s Alpha GG KOF etc.

These games are ass cus your fucking stupid ass can't handle pressure? If moves did no chip characters like Bison that are about conditioning with it would be ass.

Not every character has a good throw or good throw utility because of different walk speeds. If you can't see this just tick to 3d fighters kiddo probably just some mashing autistic.
>>
>>323255215
>anything sand nigger related
No thanks, sand nigger.
>>
>>323261092
nigger KoFXIII didn't have chip the fuck you talking about
>>
File: Justin-Wong.png (712KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Wong.png
712KB, 678x1024px
>>323255215
>maining curry habeeb
>>
>>323261192
Must've slipped my mind since KOF2k2 and 98 were better games. If KOF13 is your favorite you're some autistic tier whore who loves doing hour long HD combos and seeing Kim , Mr Karate and DLC Iori every other second.

So again i'll just specify 98/2k2
>>
>>323259298
>Muh conversion combos

You're comparing hit confirms in SF4 with non-hitconfirms in Guilty.

Good luck confirming counterhits into 1 framers or stray hits in general, top tier cammy players for example will confirm cr.mk in footsies on hit into spiral.

As a beginner, sf4 is a lot harder
As an intermediate, guilty is harder for the reasons you've mentioned but these situational things are also something you get used to.
At the highest level, SF4 is harder combo/confirm wise, although I do believe that guilty is harder pure execution wise (outside of combos).
>>
>>323261432
>Confirming cr mk into spiral in footsies
>Hard

Sorry older fighting games basically had this as a stable fundamental and it was harder there and wasn't even that hard after awhile.
>>
>>323257156
At the end of the day, isn't that pretty much the same?
>>
>>323261192
Yes it did, it even has chip deaths with a special animation for it. Every KoF has chip.
>>
>>323261432
marvel
drop the combo -> might lose the game
don't block the high/low/left/right mixup -> might lose the game
execution and reaction trials followed by zoning/neutral and strategy/team composition
>>
>>323261589
>it was harder there
Sorry for exposing you but older fighting games have a lot more active frames on their moves, taking cammy as an example, her cr.mk is active 4 frames in SF4 and 6 frames in SF2.

Doing these sort of confirms are hard enough to be repeatedly mentioned as something that makes a great player, Tokido and Xiao Hai come to mind who mentioned it in interviews.

You probably think it happens all the time but I'm assuming you're not realizing that buffered normals aren't the same thing.
>>
>>323255215
I'll be too busy practicing with Ken so that I can learn my actual mains, Karin, Cammie, and Nash.
>>
>>323261402
Also I like 98 and 2k2 more than 13 but that is a fucking retarded comment and KoF13 has a larger viable cast than any version of 98 or 2002 and every game has its own stupid shit, which I am happy to list if you want me to

While EX Iori/Mr Karate/Kim is definitely the optimal team at the moment, it isn't that simple in reality.Many of the best KoF13 players use different teams. King for example is a counterpick to all three of those characters, especially Kim and even aside from that an extremely strong point.
>>
rashids combos look so flashy
>>
I did not play a single Rashid player who wasn't a retarded sperg with 0 patience or fundamentals and they just tended to do shit and hope it worked

Must appeal to Marvel players or something
>>
TWO
W
O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RgB908MoLY
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.