[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Disconnect from invasion >Receive no punishment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: darksoulsimage.jpg (400KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
darksoulsimage.jpg
400KB, 1280x720px
>Disconnect from invasion
>Receive no punishment

NICE THINKING FROM
>>
Dark Souls is literally perfect. Any criticisms you think you have are a result of you being bad.
>>
>"why don't you play offline?"
>"I want my blood stains. And messages. And summons"

Even when I suck at PvP, I love invasions; they give the game a certain air of dread and unpredictability.
>>
well they had to give people some sort of way to release themselves from my torture

>use life regen ring and max vit/end
>roll around all day without actually ever hitting them once
>when they try to go in the fog hit them so it cancels it
>spam emotes when they stand there questioning what the fuck to do
>parry them if they're predictable and run away

Being a playful trickster is fun
>>
>>323231214

that was exactly what i was going to say
>>
>internet has a random hiccup due to no fault of my own
>banned from online play
Sounds great OP
>>
>>323233803
If you can't afford proper internet to support an online connection, you should be banned. No wonder faggots go online in games where latency is vital and play as if nothing is wrong. You should seek suicide.
>>
>>323231632
>they give the game a certain air of dread and unpredictability.
Yeah because you know some autistic min-maxing twink is going to kick your shit in with the most unbalanced portions of equipment the game has to offer.

If I could actually be invaded by someone who wasn't a tryhard, I'd love PvP. But that's not the world we live in.
>>
>>323233803
it doesn't have to be so drastic. Just make it so that disconnecting = death

If you disconnect, you're gonna die, so you might as well fight.
>>
>>323235896
I don't know a single person that has never had a problem or random outage with their internet no matter how much they pay or how good it is.
>>
>>323235896
nigger i pay 50 bucks a month just for 50mbps connection and still get the random outage sometimes.
>>
File: 1393126505020.png (454KB, 1050x974px) Image search: [Google]
1393126505020.png
454KB, 1050x974px
>>323229778
>mfw this was fixed in DaS2
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.