[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not suck dick at this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

How to not suck dick at this game?
>>
>>323214589
press hadooken
>>
Git gud
>>
>>323214589
host a lobby, thats how
>>
Practice. Watch videos. Practice. Play more. Practice. Read up on strategy. Practice. Practice. Practice.
>>
>>323214683
>do this
>still suck dick

How do people do these challenge things so easily? I can't complete a single character.
>>
Just keep playing until you get it. Play against people and pay attention to what they do to you. It will all come together on its own.
>>
>>323215041
List of easiest characters to try out?
>>
>Work on your execution
Can you do your chosen characters special moves 20-30 times without messing up?

>Do the challenge mode in the game.
It will give you a foundation to work off of. it will also teach you combo execution and B&B

>Master the B&B combos
Enough said

Always practice. You will lose A LOT but thats part of the learning process. I lost so many times starting out but eventually you learn match ups and you know what to look out for.
>>
>>323214845
You're not supposed to complete them all.
>>
>>323215264
Dudley
Ken
Juri
>>
>>323214589
Play the game instead of sucking dick when the game is on obviously.
>>
>>323215314
B&B?

>special moves
Yes.

>challenge mode
Hard as fuck for me. Just need to keep practicing? Can't get comfortable using stick yet.
>>
>>323215672
>B&B?
Bread and butter combos. Combos that you don't have to think about, and can execute with ease. You will see these off most of your hit confirms.

>>323215264

If you want easy, play:
Ryu
Ken
Sagat
Juri
Guy
>>
>>323216095
What about Sakura?

I like her.
>>
>>323216419
Sakura's fine too. The majority are fairly easy to play. She's also got a pretty high skill ceiling too despite being very easy to play.
>>
>>323214845
Most of the trials are useless in an actual match. Just look up basic BnBs for whatever character you're playing.
>>
Play skull girls tutorial. It's really good and will teach you a lot.

also it has cute girls
>>
>>323218098
Dont listen to him.
>>
>>323218164
actually yes listen to me it has a very good tutorial better than the fucking 40 minute long cross counter videos
>>
>>323219028
Do not listen to him.
>>
>>323219332
explain to me how the tutorial is bad
>>
>>323219669
It was designed for a shit game.

Learn to play Street Fighter properly.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.