[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you decided to end this fuck's life? Every fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 31

File: TrevorPhilips-GTAV-next.jpg (63KB, 617x602px) Image search: [Google]
TrevorPhilips-GTAV-next.jpg
63KB, 617x602px
How many of you decided to end this fuck's life? Every fucking moment I had to endure playing Trevor Philips I could only think how much he needs to DIE.
>>
>>323190203
Trevor was the best character and only thing good about GTA5, Michael and franklin just whined all the time
>>
>>323190390
>Sub

Jesus, 6/10.
>>
File: 1449537616155.gif (3MB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
1449537616155.gif
3MB, 320x352px
>>323190203
>favorite character is Johnny Klebitz from The Lost and the Damned
>to establish this character as the "edgy, reckless, wacky, and lolsorandumb badass" they had him kill Johnny off in his introduction cutscene
>mfw

Seriously though, fuck Trevor. What a fucking shit character. I too hated playing as that fucker. Franklin was the best with Michael following shortly thereafter but Trevor was a far far distant 3rd.
>>
He was the only good character

Having to play as Franklin was the worst part of the game.

Michael was okay I guess.

In my opinion Franklin could still be black but maybe have his personality changed up a little. He was boring and only existed to observe the characters around him.

Michael was good because despite not being from past games he served as somewhat of "the protagonist from the past" character while Trevor was the personification of Grand Theft Auto's image. It was good seeing the two of them work together.

Franklin probably should have had a personality though.
>>
>>323190390

are you calling yourself a sub? like a dom/sub thing?

I don't get it.
>>
File: getout.png (32KB, 313x309px) Image search: [Google]
getout.png
32KB, 313x309px
>>323190390
>sub
LEAVE
>>
>>323190731
Franklin was alright before he got the mansion and literally became irrelevant.
>>
Man, I always forget there was even an ending besides Death Wish
>>
File: 1444541348792.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1444541348792.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>>323190390
>sub
>>
File: 2yTJDwF.jpg (522KB, 3204x2136px) Image search: [Google]
2yTJDwF.jpg
522KB, 3204x2136px
>>323190731
I felt that the franklin character was so blank because 2K was too afraid of being labeled racist. So they resulted creating a fucking empty character without any real character to him so nobody could spin it as racist.

They should just give him some kfc shit. And let him smack his lips. Just to be overly stereotypic. Just to claim that it was wonky GTA style humor. It would make him more interesting and at the same time also avoid SJW harassment.
>>
literally the worst character created

he's all over the place and not in any chaotic way, but all over the place just because devs thought it would trigger players
>omg he'll fuck anyone!
>omg he says random things!
>omg he's just so cuurraazzeee!

Michael is a much better character, but still pretty shallow I suppose in comparison to others.

Franklin was straight up fucking boring. The only reason I could play through Franklin missions was because of Lamar - whereas Trev literally had no one.
>>
Reminder that Michael was the real main character of the game
>>
None of them were particularly memorable but I thought
1- Michael
2- Trevor
3- Franklin

Michael was boring but atleast he had family stuff to tie him into the story.
Trevor was annoying as fuck but he had good missions.
Franklin was literally who the entire game, he served no purpose once he left the hood.
>>
>>323190203
I was mad enough to drop the game for a couple of days after his introduction.
Still, didn't kill anyone
>>
Michael turned out to be a real piece of shit, while Trevor actually cared about loyalty. Trevor's a psychomaniac too, but so is every other GTA protagonist, even if the narrative doesn't call them that. I went into the game expecting to hate him and found him to be the most entertaining part.
>>
>>323190689
You are the first person, I have found that feels the same way as me. I loved johnny he even kickedhia drug habit, actually helped that junkie chick.

> Lets just have trevor fuck her and johnny be a junkie again.
> Also lets have trevor just stomp on him and end him.

I was so pissed.
>>
>>323190203
SJW please go
>>
I like Trevor because of how unique he is, and playing as him is fun, but I hate most of his missions. The majority of them require driving around the desert for hours or flying a plane (always boring). Not to mention all his supporting characters (Ron, the juggalo kid, cousin) are more annoying than the Love Fist guys in San Andreas.

His rampage missions are great though.
>>
>>323190390
>sub
>>
File: LuisFernandoLopez-TBOGT.jpg (58KB, 524x612px) Image search: [Google]
LuisFernandoLopez-TBOGT.jpg
58KB, 524x612px
Why was he so perfect brehs?
>>
>>323192108
i hated all the missions in that stupid fucking dlc

characters were fun tho
>>
>>323190390
this is without a doubt my favorite meme of 2016, i hope it catches on
>>
File: 1451513202040.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451513202040.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>323190390
FUCKING GET OUT GODDAMN IT
>>
>>323191906
It is nice to know I'm not the only one with this rage. Most people on /v/ seem to hate the Lost and the Damned for some reason.

I just couldn't get into Trevor at all because of that introduction. It would be like if they introduced Franklin by having him forcibly ass fucking CJ on the coffee table.
>>
>Expecting Rockstar to be capable of writing a good psycho character
He wasn't too horrible though. He was just an oversensitive bitch about things.
>>
>>323192459
They can write psycho characters. Mike is an example. Trev was writing a character who's stereotypically "tough" on the outside and a baby on the inside.
>>
Haven't completed the game since it's kinda boring. But I liked Trevor more than I thought I would.

Holy fuck all the main characters are ugly. Jesus Christ it's like I'm playing a Bioware game.
>>
File: happening.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
973KB, 312x213px
>>323190390
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjKRFcm03uI
>>
>>323192020
nice meme friend
>>
>>323190390
put me in the screencap too
>>
I really wanted the ending to be that Trevor realized he was the main character in a GTA game and Franklin and Micheal would have to track him down and kill him.

Too much breaking the fourth wall? Trevor was a psycho so I thought it would fit.
>>
So GTA V story DLC is pretty much not happening at this point?

GTA VI when?
>>
>>323190203
Trevor was a despicable person who committed horrible atrocities and ruined his friends' lives, if not ending them, and he deserved to die. Writhing in a painful fire started by people he held dear was perfectly fitting.
>>
File: michael.jpg (75KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
michael.jpg
75KB, 250x250px
Isn't it obvious the devs also hate Trevor? If you kill him, Michael and Franklin get over it and convince themselves Trevor is better off dead.

Kill pic related though and you PAY HARD.
>>
>>323193143
In Rockstar's minds, a psycho is just a guy who kills people and yells a lot.
>>
>>323193338
>kill actual main character who's actually not badly written
>pay hard
I see no problem with this
>>
All the GTAV protagonists were pieces of shit that deserved to die. I mean the game was fun and all but I didn't really feel any sympathy for them
>>
File: 1426734968351.jpg (52KB, 581x593px) Image search: [Google]
1426734968351.jpg
52KB, 581x593px
>>323193067
You know what you can get the fuck off this board too grandpa why dont you go take a nap or ride around on your golf cart or something
>>
The whole "you gotta kill one of your friends" would have been much better if they already didn't made me hate Devon Weston's guts for the whole game, making me go with option C.

Instead of that fucker Devon telling you to pick, it would have been better that Franklin had to come to a choice.
Maybe Micheal kept becoming more and more of the FBI's bitch and Trevor's lunacy was becoming way too much to handle.
>>
>>323190689
>>323191906
Fucking kikes gas yourself while mutilating your dicks you schlomo loving faggots
>>
>>323194075
>Trevor is some insane druggy piece of shit
>Michael is a piece of shit who betrayed his team to get himself a nice life with his whore wife and shitty kids
Franklin is a dindu who stole cars for a living but at least didn't kill people en masse until he got caught up with Lamar's idiocy and Michael
Why couldn't you kill both
>>
>Game literally tries to make you feel bad for Trevor because he starts crying and blubbering about being betrayed
>When he's a sadistic psychopath who murders his cousin and his cousin's fiance just for telling Trevor to get out because he is a sadistic psychopath who is also trashing their apartment
>When he gleefully tortures the shit out of a guy he knows is innocent
>When he's introduced with a scene of him fucking another guy's woman as payment for drugs and then stomps on his head to death

GTA is retarded.
>>
>>323194668
>can go from torturing a dude 100% to giving him some advice/going on a rant about power and torture
>HES JUST THAT CUUURAAAAZEEEE

rockstar everyone
>>
>>323192030
>The moose is loose aboot the house

Loved that part. Fuck Canadians
>>
>>323192030
I liked doing random stuff with him because I found him more entertaining to play as than the other two. I would always use him to play tennis, for example, or if I just wanted to bullshit.

Agree about his missions though. Michael and Franklin both had significantly more interesting story missions. Michael's were great.

Trevor's rampage missions are amazing though.
>>
I hated Trevor but I hated the FIB and Weston WAAAAAAY fucking more. When Weston shows up and gives his stupid speech about having to kill one or the other or being dumb and picking Deathwish I couldn't wait to pick Option C. Actually looked forward to it.
>>
File: it begins.png (412KB, 624x700px) Image search: [Google]
it begins.png
412KB, 624x700px
>>323191081

I think they accidentally gave all the character to Lamar and left Franklin as this dull straight man to other characters' antics.

I don't even know what the fuck Franklin likes other than cars and doing push-ups. At least Trevor and Michael have little quirks, interests and dislikes that pop up every now and then. Franklin is such a safe, empty, boring human being that the super-powerful laced weed you get in that side mission does literally nothing to him.
>>
Why can't I just kill everyone and make my own character afterwards?
>>
Seriously, how the fuck Johnny got into meth after what we did in TLaD? After Billy Grey? He saw what meth did to his crew, his girlfriend, his life.
>>
File: 1446854646419.png (300KB, 490x422px) Image search: [Google]
1446854646419.png
300KB, 490x422px
>>323190390
>>
Trevor would have been great if he hadn't been such a complete murderous shitbag. I don't buy the whole "putting GTA players' average playstyle into the actual story", it just made me feel bad.

It would have been darkly hilarious if he had just left Johnny behind as an emasculated cuck. It would have been hilarious if he had just left that dock worker's ruined apartment as his girlfriend arrives and is about to kick his ass.
>>
>>323196210
>You wake up one day, and your legs, they just give. You can't run anymore.

Johnny had nowhere left to turn. Pretty much all of his friends and his entire MC were inundated by meth. It was either leave the gang he spent so much time building up, or give in too and hope maybe he can make the best of it.
>>
>>323194578
>Franklin is a dindu
How?
>>
>>323194668
He killed his FRIENDS cousin, not his own.
And I can't believe there aren't more people talking about this fact. He is an absolutely unredeemable piece of shit. Absolute garbage person.
>>
>>323196534

You aren't wrong, but this game has a murder quota.

It's why the calm, composed lawyer lady who is established as being very powerful suddenly turned into a raving lunatic at the first sign of opposition, and then ran into a jet turbine.
>>
>>323196569
>steals cars, explicit credit fraud
>I DINDU NUFFIN MAN I WAS JUS MAKIN A LIVIN
>>
File: 1451858682807.jpg (120KB, 736x607px) Image search: [Google]
1451858682807.jpg
120KB, 736x607px
>>323196210

It was his girlfriend; she was too weak to kick her habit and Johnny loved her too much to let her go.

It was just a matter of time before her meth habit spread to Jonny and then the rest of his crew.

I've seen in happen IRL too.

Grillfriends are a liability.
>>
i was sad that there was no ending where all of them died because they were all terrible characters
>>
>>323196739

The jew was the one doing the credit fraud. Franklin was doing perfectly legal work as a repoman.
>>
>>323196739
But he didn't say he didn't do anything.
And the stealing cars thing is basically what GTA is so everyone is a dindu especially since they pulled multiple robberies in the game just because they where making a living
>>
>>323196739
By that measure Trevor and Micheal are dindus.
>>
>>323196986
No because they are white.
>>
>>323193338
what happens
>>
>>323197383

The only thing in the entire game that even approaches real characterization and good writing.
>>
>>323196974
He literally says he didn't do anything when Mike's in the car. Literally that's what he said.

>so everyone is a dindu
doesn't cancel out him being a dindu

>>323196986
but they don't deny their killings/rampages/thefts - mike goes to therapy explicitly to acknowledge it
>>
>>323190203
trevor was a great and complex character not just a le so random psychopatch guy. michael was a shitty cliché but he had some funny lines. frranklin was just a boring generic smalltime gangster niga but at least lamar was funny sometimes
>>
File: 1446783492650.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1446783492650.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
>>323193338
>Tfw you couldn't pull him back up.
>>
>>323190390
Hello /r/4chan.

I fucking hate you worthless fucks.
>>
File: 400px-Gtavisiahfriedlander[1].jpg (40KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Gtavisiahfriedlander[1].jpg
40KB, 400x288px
This fag is the worst cunt in the game
>>
>>323197706
Franklin is boring, bland and he shouldn't even be a playable character.
But Trevor is an unredeemable fuck.
>>
>>323194426
Nice buzzwords. I am impressed.
>>
>>323193338
Killing Trevor is best though, you realize how distant mike and trevor are - the only communication post Trevor is a text. That's some pretty heavy shit considering they had a mentor-mentee relationship happening. But that really starts deteriorating near the end of the game where Frank realizes Mike isn't really living the life and he for sure doesn't want to be like Trevor.

So canon ending is they're all fucking alone and Trevor is dead.

Also Tonya best character fug off h8ers
>>
>>323194426
>an edgy needledick defending an edgy trash character
How fitting.
>>
Franklin was the weakest character because they seemed to forget about him after he got out of the hood.

All the things he had to flesh out his character went more towards Michael and Trevor in the end and left him in the wings waiting to murder one of them.

The girlfriend he had is seen one time and you only speak to her that one time outside of emails, his Aunt is just an annoyance, and Lamar is about the only thing that represents his old life and his interaction with Trevor in one mission is deeper than Franklin's also.

Its like Trevor and Michael's feud takes precedent over everything overall and pushes him to the side
>>
>>323197646
What are you talking about, he knows that he did something that's why he tells Lamar that he's done doing this shit, he admits that he did some wrong things. And if it doesn't matter that the rest are dindus why does it matter that he is?
>>
>>323197646

At what point did Franklin ever deny his crimes?
>>
>>323198301
>why does it matter that he is
>he says he literally dindu nuffin
>fits meme
>people use meme in relation
>hurrdurr why does it matturrrrr
>>
>>323192108
>tfw no singleplayer dlc for GTA V
>>
File: 1432725693528.jpg (82KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432725693528.jpg
82KB, 600x720px
Michael = GTA V
Franklin = GTA San Andreas
Trevor = GTA Online

I killed Michael cause he fuck that guy.
>>
Don't worry, OP. I find him a cheap shitty character as well. Just as stupid as Kratos.

Men like them because that's what they think is cool and what women love.

In my opinion CJ is the best GTA character. He's fairly neutral but still knows how to stand out without being a disgusting "psychotic" asshole that screams poor design.
Even Sonic has a better character development than Trevor.

Also, he's not even close to what a psychopath really is. Not even a sociopath.
>>
I actually like Michael a lot. I think he is a pretty well-written character, he has clear motives, he's relatable, and has subtle quirks. He isn't a good guy but he's not irredeemably evil either.

Franklin was boring as fuck because 2k didn't want to get called racist, as other anons have pointed out. San Andreas couldn't be made today, because it shows black people doing bad things because they want to and not because they are helpless victims a of circumstance.

Trevor had some things I liked about him, I liked how genuinely dangerous he felt. Other than that he was an annoying asshole who the devs had a bit too much fun with.
>>
>>323198467
I asked why does it matter if he is if it doesn't matter that the others are.
>>
I hated that there was no option D with Franklin dying at the hands of Trevor. It would have been really cool to see Michael deal with his new close friend being killed by his old best friend.
>>
>>323199381
I think Michael would've killed Trevor if that's the case, he already doesn't really like being around Trevor
>>
>>323199027

Why the fuck would 2k care about being called racist when they made Lamar? That argument doesn't even make sense. If they made Franklin's story like Michael's while devoid of any time spent in the hood maybe you would have something, but that's just dumb.

2k Is all about controversy and a two bit gangster turned big time is hardly a step away from a typical black character.
>>
>>323199381
What would be the motivations for that?
And Michael would have killed Trevor for something like that.
>>
>>323199607

Did you even play the game? It was poorly written and R* could just do it for shake of doing it. Trevor was crazy. I was actually surprised he didn't kill Lamar on sight. Guess we needed him for Online DLC.
>>
>>323199607
Maybe jealousy? Trevor seemed pretty annoyed that he was, "replaced" as Michaels student/friend
>>
>>323199880
>Did you even play the game
Of course I did.
>I was actually surprised he didn't kill Lamar on sight
Did YOU even play the game? Why the fuck would he kill him 'on sight'? He never did anything THAT random. He is a shit character, but I can't recall him killing any major/minor character on sight.
>>
>>323190689
>>323191906
>>323192421
iktfb at first i just didnt believe it happened then they immediately have you kill terry and clay. shit sucked desu senpai
>>
>>323200198
But he did like Franklin, he was his Nigga remember?
>>
>>323200198
>>323199880
Why can't you come up with any real motivation?
Why not give the player an option to play as Trevor when he finds out Franklin plans to kill Michael, and proceed to kill Franklin in stead?

I'm >>323199607 and as much as I think R* are lazy writers, there would be possible motivations for Trevor to kill Franklin.
>>
>>323198791
Why'd you kill Michael? He's the most human and fleshed out character out of the 3. The suitable person to kill is Trevor, but I wanted to keep him so I didn't let anyone die.
>>
>>323190203
On my first playthrough, since I just rented the game.
>>
>>323190203
Why would you kill him? Michael and Trevor are thr main characters of GTAV.
>>
Michael > Trevor > Franklin

Franklin was simply the most boring character because his role in the story is to serve as an entry point to Trevor's and Michael's conflict to the player, so as a character he had very little going for him. He had no real role in the story .
>>
File: 1419732976357.jpg (401KB, 1543x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1419732976357.jpg
401KB, 1543x1163px
so when is the las venturas and san fierro dlc coming out?
>>
>>323200701

>Trevor starts dating Franklin mom or whoever he lived with
>Frank no like that
>Gets his hood rats together and wants to scare Trevor off
>Trevor recognises him and chases negro down Sandy Shore
>Beheads Franklin in the prison parking lot
>Calls Michael to tell the bad news
>Roll credits
>As credits roll we head Trevor putting bullets into a magazine one by one and naming them after Michaels family
>2019
>GTA VI
>Game starts inside Trevors trailer with exact sound clip but this time with video and he is loading up his M4
>Michael knew Trevor was coming after him so he left in a hurry to visit old friend at San Francisco
>>
>>323201438
Lamar >>>>>> all of those though.
>>
>>323192418

>filthy frank

you must be 18+ to post on 4chan
>>
>>323191081
I don't think that's the case. Lamar was a walking brochure of stereotypes and he was well received. Hell most people like him better than Franklin.

Franklin was just intended to be the main protagonist I think. He's the player insert and his personality reflects it. He's not strongly opinionated or quirky because he's meant to be your peephole into GTAV and let you observe all the characters that are actually interesting. A good idea? I don't think so, but I can appreciate what they were going for. Still, wish they'd have just fleshed him out more and not tried push players into one protagonist. They went and did the three protagonist thing which was cool and they should have just played it straight. In my opinion.
>>
>>323201548
fuck that, when is the liberty city dlc coming out?
>>
>>323201548
never, they put all post game work into the online portion
>>
>>323201548
when is the yay leaving san fierro right?
>>
>>323201668
Jesus christ you are autistic. That's some tumblr tier fanfic shit.
>>
>>323202004
is the online even any fun? or is it just a glorified deathmatch where every 12 year old kills you on sight
>>
>>323190731
Franklin is Tsukkomi while Michael and Trevor are the Boke (Trevor to a greater extent)
>>
>All this hate for Michael

I dont get it. Yeah he's a selfish prick who is a compulsive criminal that screwed over his old friend, but that is only one side of him. We also see the good sides of him, of how he does love his family and how he tries to be a good dad and how is really does consider Franklin a friend.

He's the only main character that felt 'real'.
>>
>>323202369
It's just so damn empty. Hardly any traffic or pedestrians. Most people either ignore each other completely or just mow everyone down until they get killed and they sperg out.

It sucks because I was really looking forward to being able to roam the world with gangs and shit and just have whacky GTA adventures but it's all so sterile and lifeless.
>>
>>323194668
>>323196627
Apparently the radio's news report about the death of that guy's cousin says that the man was shot and the woman was stabbed to death, which makes it seem like the woman snapped and shot first which set off Trevor who grabbed the knife and stabbed her to pieces.

Quite why it never shows you this important piece of information in the cutscene is anyone's guess.
>>
File: 1422655636.png (284KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422655636.png
284KB, 640x480px
>Picking anything but option C

This is fucking retarded - you are handed a perfectly good ending and you actually decide to kill off one of your main characters like a pleb.
>>
>>323202908
Are there any statistics available based of achievements to see how many people picked which ending? When I played through the first time I just assumed everyone would naturally pick 'C' since it didn't involve losing a protagonist and also because they played it up so much as THE big ending by making it sound so brutal.

Now, years later, after listening to so many people bitch about the characters or being scared off by the 'deathwish' talk I'd love to see what the actual breakdown is.
>>
>>323202828
You got that straight off the wiki, didn't you?
Trevor could have stabbed her and shot him. We'll never know. Some retarded shit decision making at R* to make that happen.
>>
Why does Lester live like a poorfag?
>>
>>323203160
Most people naturally pick C, but I think global steam achievements would be a good start to check.
>>
>>323203214
Why does people willingly browse shit sites like 4chan and reddit?
>>
>>323202908
desu senpai I picked that third option fully expecting it to end up in all of them dying. It's not that I wanted them to die, but between that or picking a side I thought going out in flaming glory was more fitting.
>>
>>323203214
Inconspicuous and he never cleans his house.
>>
>>323203193
I learned about it from some anons discussing it on /v/, actually. And the order of events I put in that other post seem the most likely to me since that woman was obviously completely off her nut before the scene cut away.
>>
>>323203214
off the grid man

cept he's like 5 blocks away
>>
why can't I play as my online character in singleplayer?
>>
>>323204315
>playing as some dumb mute
>>
File: Claude-GTA3.png (128KB, 308x360px) Image search: [Google]
Claude-GTA3.png
128KB, 308x360px
>>323204761
>
>>
>>323190203

None of the characters were good, though.
>>
>>323190203
Three main characters and not a single one is likeable. Simply amazing.
>>
How would you improve ending c?
>>
>>323190561
>>323190731

honestly what the fuck is wrong with this board. His quips with Michael is some of the funniest shit in the game.
>>
>>323198854
>In my opinion CJ is the best GTA character. He's fairly neutral but still knows how to stand out without being a disgusting "psychotic" asshole that screams poor design.

CJ buried a guy alive in cement for catcalling at his sister, along with going back to Sweet and "The Hood" after he said that he wanted to get out of all that gang-related stuff. Hell, he was doing good in Las Venturas until Sweet got out and guilt tripped him into coming back.

CJ's a good character, but he's got some really weird moments. I find Tommy to be a better character since I feel like he has more stable characterization.
>>
Trevor was the most intelligently written character in the entire series.

Don't expect the kiddies to grasp it....They won't.

:)
>>
>>323205598
By killing both Michael and Trevor.
>>
>>323205598
Have it live up to its name, deathwish, by being harder and if anyone dies, they stay dead.
>>
>>323190203
Trevor was great but I fucking hate Micheal he is just asshole.
>>
I want a game where you kill an old Tommy Vercetti.
>>
>>323197454
>The only thing in the entire game that even approaches real characterization and good writing.
bait
>>
>>323197798
>tfw I ditched a 3 hour post-end save where I spared him to go back in time and kill him after he sent me his "i made it bruh" emails

He writes his own grave.
>>
>>323206575
Wouldn't happen unless he turns into a huge crime lord that tries to sake over Los Santos and it becomes a huge event for the online module

More likely he'd be a one-off boss or a cameo in a Trevor mission
>>
>>323193316

[Shark Card Selling Intensifies]
>>
>>323207139
>cameo in a Trevor mission
Fuck, no.

But doesn't he gain control of Vice City at the end of, well, Vice City? And isn't he this super ruthless guy? I'd like to see him make a cameo at least in a future installment. Unrelated to Trevor, please.
>>
>>323202369
the second one + microtransactions & extreme inflation.
>>
I didn't like the random nature of the player being portrayed in a character. When I do random crazy stuff in the game I don't expect it to be referenced in the story. It's just a side thing I can do because it's a game. When there is a character that does that kinda shit as a normal trait it makes doing it myself passae
>>
>>323202908
I picked it thinking Lamar would end up dead.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>I always thought I was the good guy
>>
I hate them all. Trevor is garbage for obvious reasons. Michael won't shut up about his horrible family, who I'm supposed to care about, when C* deleted them for half the game in a fit of "genius" character development. Franklin is a knock-off CJ with the same problems, no character development at all & no personality. I really can't even bring myself to play this SP again.
>>
File: 84159557.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
84159557.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>323190689
>>323191906
>Drug addicts
>Actually quitting
Its pretty realistic
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
29KB, 200x200px
GTA games would be infinitely better with a bare bones story or no story at all.
>>
File: qAnFb7y.jpg (91KB, 750x1076px) Image search: [Google]
qAnFb7y.jpg
91KB, 750x1076px
>>323201548
What the hell ever happened with this, huh? As far as I remember this was far later after game's release but can't find exactly when he posted it.
>>
File: 1443880135250.png (335KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1443880135250.png
335KB, 500x602px
Screw you guys, Trevor is amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnbPxy_D99Q
>>
>>323198697
Just play GTA Online and buy more shark cards, my lovely goy.
>>
>>323208695
Twitter shitposting. Everyone does it.
>>
Fuck all of you shitting on trevor. Its awesome rockstar put him in the game and made him the way he is. Biggest and best game on this current gen or at least one of the best does not care about catering or about who they offend. Rockstar is based
>>
>>323205598
tfw I thought deathwish was going to be the ending where they all go down guns blazing in a huge endless gunfight kinda in the same vein as halo reach.

Instead we got the happy everyone lives happily ever after bs ending. Seriously rockstar.. these characters deserved to die and you know it
>>
>>323190689

KEKED TO DEATH
>>
File: 1450938765175.jpg (58KB, 1220x715px) Image search: [Google]
1450938765175.jpg
58KB, 1220x715px
>>323190203
>>323193338
>>323198010
>>323202908

Recall that if you pick anything but C, both the asshole billionaire and the corrupt FBI agent who have been bullying you for most of the game get away with their crimes.
>>
>>323208716
Fuck you you ugly faggot, that isn't Trevor. How is that supposed to prove anything? You retard.
>>
KNOCK KNOCK NIGGAZ
>>
>>323201548
>everyone complains about the map being empty
>everyone reposts crap like this as a solution
>>
>>323190203
Yep, glad the game gave an opportunity to off him. Found him to be a very dislikable character, although I could see how an edgelord would love his traits that I hated such as, well, being an irrationally violent psycho.

Among the other protagonists, I found the nigger to be boring and bland, and Michael to be the best character in the game overall.
>>
trevor
>messed up in the head, probably from childhood issues and breaks down from the maniac tough guy act sometimes
>does fucked up stupid stuff because mental issues
>still loyal to michael in the end, tells you to fuck off if you kill him

michael
>ended up a rich miserable cuckboy
>just sits around drinking
>acts like a cunt to all his friends
>wants to kill trevor to tie up his loose ends and make sure his own skin is safe
>gladly helps you kill trevor and thinks nothing of it

Michael would probably kill Franklin one day
>>
He had some pretty cool moments and some really low lows.

Overall I think the story should've been about Michael really with Franklin and Trevor acting like Catwoman in Arkham City rather than co-protagonists.

I really spent the whole game wishing I could see Michael get more fleshed out and free from the bounds the necessities of the story put on him
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-05_00012.png (963KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-05_00012.png
963KB, 1920x1080px
>killing Trevor

I love intelligent sociopaths. His character was the least boring.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-04_00001.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-04_00001.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>323211401

Michael literally gets a happy ending where their family relationship is restored after the story ends.
>>
Franklin was wasted potential: I was expecting him to get Simeon's Garage or since you see he is a sport and music fan, his own record label or sports team, with some mission included.

Perhaps they should have had only one playable character, and have the other two as "episodes" where you can see the missions on their side, they would also have their own mission and own activities.
>>
>>323190731
Agree with this post entirely.
>>
the only mission of his i liked was when he was driving home with that one lady, I dont like non human characters and he falls under that category.
>>
>>323211401
Well yeah that's consistent with Michael, and to be fair Trevor actually causes issues in Michael's life.
Trevor isn't just a loose end, he's a timebomb. He's loyal but his instability makes that loyalty dangerous to you. The whole game, Trevor's fuck ups always spill into Michael's life, atleast Michael screwing Trevor over is because Michael MEANT to screw him over.
They're shit but in their own ways.
>>323212379
What's this?
>>323212403
Yeah Simeon just disappeared.
>>
>>323213417
You could actually go back to the dealership before the jewel heist and he'll send some men to try and kill you.
From there, you can leave him alone or kill him.
>>
>>323213417
>The whole game, Trevor's fuck ups always spill into Michael's life, atleast Michael screwing Trevor over is because Michael MEANT to screw him over.

And to think that this happens just because Brad was in front of the bullet that belonged to Trevor.
>>
>>323196739
He never claims to be a good or innocent guy, he explicitly says he does a lot of shitty things but he doesn't act like he's doing a good deed, like Trevor and Lester do when justifying the murders they commit/arrange
>>
>>323205808
He has bar none the best dialogue in the game that is highly memorable. Some of the best iv seen in a game in awhile.
>>
>>323205837
Do we even know it was the foreman that harassed her? It could've been any of the guys at the site. You're basically forced to kill a couple just to get into the dozer unmolested.
>>
>>323205598
Let you torture both of the FIB pricks.
>>
>>323205598
Run the risk of having Franklin die.
More cathartic ends to the shit bags...well really the only ones I actually registered as people I was supposed to dislike were FIB and the CEO guy. The Chinese never seemed like a strong component really you'd think the LOST would be Trevor's final bosses in Stretch didn't matter.
>>
>>323216115
I'm not even sure. I haven't played SA in years. All I remember is his sister coming into the garage, crying. Thinking back to it, CJ had a lot of weird character 180s. Like, what was the reason for him killing the movie producer and his girlfriend? Why did he do all that shit for OG Loc when he didn't even like the guy?
>>
File: 1426129035157.png (10KB, 452x188px) Image search: [Google]
1426129035157.png
10KB, 452x188px
>>323200367
>>323192421
>>323191906
>>323190689
>they add even more salt to the wound when you sneak around the Lost camp at night planting C4s and can hear some of the members saying Johnny was a sellout and led the Lost to it's downfall and that he had murdered Billy who was the better would have kept the gang together
Fuck R*
Fuck them
FUCK THEM HARD
>>
>>323217769

Hood loyalty perhaps
>>
File: Yusuf_Amir.jpg (336KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yusuf_Amir.jpg
336KB, 1280x720px
>>323192108
>No Yusuf in V.
>>
>>323194981
>Fuck Canadians

Why do you hate us anon?
>>
>>323199880
>>323199381
>Trevor
>Killing his friends

Anon pls
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.