[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Brad the saddest character in all of vidya >inb4 someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 38

File: Brad.png (2KB, 150x233px) Image search: [Google]
Brad.png
2KB, 150x233px
Is Brad the saddest character in all of vidya
>inb4 someone posts Nier
At least the main character of that game had people who cared for them
>>
>>323180307
Brad caused at least half of his own suffering though.
>>
>>323180441
Not really, must of it was because of Marty and Buzzo, who pushed Joy on him in the first place
>>
>>323180441
This.

That doesn't excuse buddy from being a bitch though.
>>
>>323180307
I recently played through lisa. Its okay, but not really amazing as /v/ claims it is.
>>
File: image.png (289KB, 653x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
289KB, 653x534px
>>323180307
Thats not flowey or asgore
Fucking idiot
>>
>>323180307
Can I save brad
>>
>>323181067
No, the only people you can save are your party members when Buzzo threatens to kill them
>>
>>323180892
go back to shitposting on the IRC
>>
>>323180307
>>
File: image.png (347KB, 451x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
347KB, 451x379px
>>323180307
>not frisk or big bass
>>
>>323180307
Drakengard then
>>
>>323180307
Lucas. Brad is just a faggot that kills his friends.
>>
>>323180307
He didn't end humanity. If anything Emil has to live gay and forever alone.
>>
>>323181205
>frisk
what?
>>
>>323181391
Lucas gets a good ending though, even after his brother died everything turned out alright, and Brad only killed his Sticky because I'm pretty sure he was under the assumption he raped Buddy
>>
>>323181183
>Extremely powerful
>Ripped to all hell
>Stutters a lot
>Speaks softly

I never asked for this.
>>
>>323181549
Sticky attacks you, even if you spared him the first time.
>>
>>323181604
>ripped to all hell
his muscles?
or his face?
>>
>>323181421
He was definitely contributing to it's downfall, considering his survivor's guilt wouldn't even let Rando take Buddy, where she would be safe and not turn into a bitch
>>
>>323181717
Too soon
>>
I just want to listen to more awesome tracks by Dingaling/ W2D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF1oUKeFEMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pIHSX_E8Tw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIscwRupdaM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg6SCZjI48U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI3ZkCHfs
>>
File: shutterstock_93662965-617x416.jpg (18KB, 617x416px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_93662965-617x416.jpg
18KB, 617x416px
>>323181717
>>
>>323181549
>Lucas gets a good ending though
>Forever scarred
>Half of his family is dead
>Father cared more about his brother
>Possibly dead
Yeah "good"
>>
>>323181858
666 Kill Chop Deluxe is making me want to try this game
>>
>>323182027
>Possibly dead
the game literally tells you that everything turned out alright
>>
>>323181183
>Face fucked up because he associated with brad
>Brad won't even acknowledge him as his adopted son anymore
>Forced to fight brad for the good of the world
>Losses
>Becomes buddies bitch
>killed by buddy, who is also his adopted sister
>Despite everything he still is compassionate and optimistic

Brad had it the worst, but fuck me if Rando isn't a close second

>>323182032
The joyful hate is super unjustified, it's ties up the story well with an extremely heart wrenching end.
>>
>>323182027
>Brad
>his sister, the only person he ever cared about, was raped by his dad
>this caused her to kill herseld
>years later, adopts the only girl left in the world
>she doesn't really even care about him that much, liking her Uncle Cheeks more than him
>ends up being hated by the only person he cares about even after losing both his arms for her
>turns into a disgusting monster whose only desire is to protect a dead person
>>
>>323181439
Undertale.
>>
>>323181272
If by sad you mean sadistic.
>>
>>323183241
Frisk isn't a sad character though, which is why I was confused.
>>
File: 12954748101.jpg (57KB, 651x800px) Image search: [Google]
12954748101.jpg
57KB, 651x800px
>>323181549

Lucas loses a brother but ends up with a ton of friends and a somewhat happy ending.

All Brad gets is eternal suffering as a Joy Mutant underneath Buddy's command. Or gets slaughtered by Joy Buddy.
>>
>>323180725
>That doesn't excuse buddy from being a bitch though.
She was the way Brad raised her to be.
>>
>>323183810
Brad taught her self defense and that she shouldn't be afraid to kill if she had to, not to kill everything in sight
>>
File: Dq5-Hero.png (149KB, 477x291px) Image search: [Google]
Dq5-Hero.png
149KB, 477x291px
Dad is killed right in front of him while still a little kid
Immediately after is taken away by the people who killed his dad and is forced to do slave labor for 10 years
After managing to get out he eventually gets married but after she has the kids she's kidnapped
The rescue attempt results in both him and the wife being turned to stone statues for 8 years
Strangers exploring the ruins find the statues and carry them off to be sold at an auction.
Your kids help you by turning you back to normal
2 years pass before you manage to find your wife and turn her back to normal
In the final dungeon you're mom who was presumed dead up until now comes back to help you
But she is killed by the main villain not too long after
Oh and to top it off you aren't the legendary hero so you can't equip the legendary heros equipment.
Your son is though.

Yeah he has a rough time but after all that he gets a good ending at least.
>>
>>323183913
He also taught her to live in fear of everyone at all times, that nobody could be trusted, and that she was special and the most important person in the world.

I wonder how she ended up the way she did.
>>
>>323180307
>the saddest character in all of vidya
>>
>>323183913
Well, I'm no parenting expert, but I'm pretty confident that forcing a prepubescent child to murder a man she doesn't know for no apparent reason isn't exactly the best for her psychological development, friend.
>>
>>323180307
Well if you realy think about it, considering the endings, isn't Nier even worse off because he gets to see all those who love him suffer because if him?

Lisa is one hard ass game to like, it's perfectly fine in the "Good Enough for RPG Maker" Tier
>>
>>323183913
That was his intention. In practice he DID teach her to kill everything in sight as the other snins pointed out.
>>
>>323182454
>The joyful hate is super unjustified, it's ties up the story well with an extremely heart wrenching end.
Incorrect. It ruins the story that was properly tied up with a good ending by Painful and makes it way too cheesy and lame. The ending isn't heart-wrenching at all, it's just edgy for the sake of being edgy, as was Buddy's characterization.

Joyful is fucking terrible.
>>
>>323184628
how could you misinterpret something so fucking simple
>>
>>323180892
All memes aside, Flowey's got a decent shot.
>wants to care about something but is physically unable
>functionally immortal since he loops back to the beginning every time he dies
It's like if /v/ were forced to replay Undertale over and over for eternity.
>>
>>323180307

But it is Nier, don't try and move goalposts to suit your opinion.
>>
>>323184628

Sounds like somebody wanted Buddy to be daughterfu material. I also think you wanted a somewhat sad/happy ending with Brad and Buddy. Regardless of how fucked up Buddy became and what she did, I wouldn't want her to be any other way.

She's a piece of shit, but at the end of the day there isn't a lot of games that allow us to play a psychologically deranged little girl who is the bane of the entire human population.
>>
File: 1450990961491.png (37KB, 1053x206px) Image search: [Google]
1450990961491.png
37KB, 1053x206px
>>
>>323185307
>Sounds like somebody wanted Buddy to be daughterfu material. I also think you wanted a somewhat sad/happy ending with Brad and Buddy
Are you fucking retarded? I wanted the end of Lisa the Painful to not be ruined, which is neither of the two retarded things you said.

You're a moron.

>>323184939
How is it possible to enjoy storytelling trash so much that you actually think LISA The Joyful was a good addition to the series.
>>
>>323185430
NO
>>
>>323185439
>I wanted the end of Lisa the Painful to not be ruined

how could you even consider what happened at the end to be a finale? it was a massive cliffhanger, it was pretty obvious there was a sequel/dlc coming

>How is it possible to enjoy storytelling trash so much that you actually think LISA The Joyful was a good addition to the series.

enjoying storytelling and thinking something is a good addition to the series are 2 different things. i wanted to know what happened to brad, i wanted to know what happened to buddy. i got exactly that.
>>
The story seems pretty good but I can't deal with how boring and unengaging the combat is. It seems to heavily encourage grinding while also punishing it unless you enjoy savescumming (tent RNG lowering stats.)
>>
>>323185939
you cant even grind until you reach the last third of the game and even then its not that useful.
>>
>>323186087

Do random encounters disappear or something? Most enemies seem really strong and they give you party members significantly lower level than your party.

LISA does a pretty good job of showcasing everything I dislike about RPGs mechanically.
>>
>>323186087
you can grind shadows and snakes
>>
>>323185919
>enjoying storytelling and thinking something is a good addition to the series are 2 different things
How can something be a good addition to a narrative if the storytelling sucks? You wanted to know what happened to Brad and Buddy, but what exactly is that answer worth, from a narrative standpoint, if it isn't presented effectively? Would it have been a "good addition to the series" if The Painful just flashed up "BRAD KILLED BUDDY AND THEN DIED" in giant letters at the very end?

The Joyful sought to bring closure to the series and tie up loose ends, but that doesn't mean shit. It was an exceptionally poorly told story in its own right, and especially so when it is unavoidably compared to The Painful.

And the series didn't even really need that closure, it was only made because of fags like you not satisfied with The Painful's conclusion despite the fact that it wrapped up Brad's story perfectly fine and in many ways benefited from the ambiguity of what would happen to Buddy.
>>
>>323186608
thank you wiki, however its useless unless you devote countless of hours to it since they give fuck all exp, so thats why it isnt even worth mentioning. the only worthwhile thing is grinding shadows for 10 mags per encounter which is still shitty.

>>323186561
they dont disappear, they are present in less than 5 short areas in the game only though. the game is pretty linear in regards to where you need to go and who you need to fight at what point.
>>
>>323186864
I see where you're coming from but there was still a lot of questions like who is buzzo and why is he doing this to brad?,where did buddy come from? what is joy? etc

You're looking at Joyful as an extension of Brad's story when really it's the beginning of buddy's she didn't have any real characterization in painful.

We all know that joyful was cut short and it probably would have been a lot better if dingaling spent more time on it. Although I think it did do brads and buddy's relationship a lot of justice and redeemed buzzo
>>
>>323187573
>the game is pretty linear in regards to where you need to go and who you need to fight at what point.

Yet they still make you run around trying to fetch arbitrary progression blocker removers
>>
>>323185430
>That "Father" spite was in the data
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN DINGADONG

WAS HE NOT ALWAYS A MASSIVE BASTARD?
>>
>>323186864
what exactly is that answer worth, from a narrative standpoint, if it isn't presented effectively?

you still haven't told me what was so ineffective about it. i have no idea what you're arguing against here.

>Would it have been a "good addition to the series" if The Painful just flashed up "BRAD KILLED BUDDY AND THEN DIED" in giant letters at the very end?

it didn't even look like that was what was going on at the end. you're the one to talk about ambiguity and then you just assume that the least possible thing happened.

>And the series didn't even really need that closure, it was only made because of fags like you not satisfied with The Painful's conclusion despite the fact that it wrapped up Brad's story perfectly fine and in many ways benefited from the ambiguity of what would happen to Buddy.

it just seems that you thought brad killed buddy at the end, and you were ok with it, but then when the dlc came out it ruined your head cannon and now you're mad about it.
>>
>>323185430
>Tfw no LISA sitcom about a well meaning but gruff Brad trying to raise two adopted kids while dealing with his jerk of a sister, her pushover boyfriend and his own mooch of a dad.
>>
>>323185919
>I wanted to know what happened to buddy

Why? There is more to a story than plot, which is the simplest aspect of fiction
>>
How do you make it so that RPG Maker doesn't make you go up when you press up? or the combo stuff? you do you do that stuff in such a restricted program?
>>
>>323187846
>there was still a lot of questions like who is buzzo and why is he doing this to brad?,where did buddy come from? what is joy?
These were literally ALL answered in The Painful for anyone who is capable of the most basic deductive reasoning based on the implications in several flashback areas and all the secret epilogues.

>You're looking at Joyful as an extension of Brad's story when really it's the beginning of buddy's she didn't have any real characterization in painful.
No, I wasn't looking for an extension of Brad's story in the Joyful. What the fuck kind of assumption is this? Why would anyone have had any illusions that the Joyful was going to be about Brad when he turns into a fucking mutant at the end of the Painful? I already said Brad's story was wrapped up satisfactorily, I was never fucking looking for anything more to it. I understand WHY the Joyful exists, to explore Buddy's character, but that doesn't mean it did it well or that we really even needed Buddy's character to be that much more fleshed out than it was in The Painful.
>>
>>323188943
you make everything above you a barrier except for the ladder areas.
>>
>>323188572
>Why
because i'm me, i like closure, i don't wan't to spend time thinking about all possible outcomes, what happened, what could have happened, what should have happened, and i certainly don't like having to read and think about some tumblr fuckbois version of head cannon on what happened to her.

if you could now tell me why you didn't want to know what happened to her, that would be great.
>>
File: live_anichar17.gif (827B, 46x62px) Image search: [Google]
live_anichar17.gif
827B, 46x62px
OERSTED DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>323189091
>>323188943
Also the combo stuff was done with scripts.
>>
File: 1451228849663.jpg (328KB, 658x727px) Image search: [Google]
1451228849663.jpg
328KB, 658x727px
>>323188504
>"Dad, I'm home!"
>*Audience claps
>"Son, I told you before that kung-fu isn't useful around the house at all! You could only really use that in an apocalypse!"
>*Audience laughs
>"Where's Lisa anyway?"
>"Oh she's out her new boyfriend"
>*Audience ooo's
>Lisa comes in caked in blood
>"Lisa! You're flithy! What were you doing?"
>"I was painting Barnard's house and we choose to have a paint fight!"
>Off-screen "help me lisa..."
>Brad and Dad "OH LISA YOU!"
>*Audience laughs and applauds as credits are shown
>>
>>323189048
why didn't it explore it well anon
>>
>>323189231
He did everything wrong.
>>
>>323189410
>Buddy, what have I told you about bringing mutants over?
>Geez Dad, looks like someone needs a little more... Joy in their hearts
>*AUDIENCE LAUGHS*

Buddy wouldn't ever call Brad dad but that's besides the point
>>
>>323189048
You brought up how you're mad that people wanted to know more even though Brads story was wrapped up. Even though joyful still explores brads character, although to a lesser extent.

Joyful shines near the end and when you find little tidbits about other characters like terry's town full of depressing hints and the joy lab. I just really like joyful for its portrayal of buddy's conflicting emotions about brad and her characterization in general. Yes 3/4's of the game is shitty save for the campfire talks with rando but I think everything I've mentioned makes up for it.
>>
>>323188485
>you still haven't told me what was so ineffective about it. i have no idea what you're arguing against here.
I could write a whole essay about what was so bad about The Joyful, but I'll try to break it down as briefly as I can: The characterization of Buddy, Buzzo, Rando, and Yado, the central figures for expansion in the game, was either rushed to fuck so that the pacing barely made any sense, was utterly stagnant and exactly what you expected, or literally added nothing new to the character. Buddy shifts to being a megalomaniac in a single scene, Rando is exactly how everyone knew he would be based on how he was in The Painful, Buzzo turns from the unrepentant, sadistic fuck of The Painful into a regretful god guy waxing poetic about how "Lisa pulled him into the darkness" literally out of fucking nowhere, and Yado is literally just a generic, cheesy fucking comic book supervillain with zero tangible motivation or characterization beyond the fact that he's just crazy and wants to fuck the world up for no reason. Not to mention the bulk of the game is spent not really moving the plot forward in any tangible way and literally EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING significant in the story happens in a poorly paced mad flash in ONLY the first and last 30 fucking minutes of the game. The game needed to be like five hours longer.

As for your last two points, they're so retarded I don't even know how to respond effectively. I didn't fucking think Brad killed Buddy at the end of The Painful, I wasn't even implying that, you fucking idiot, I was demonstrating that simply adding full closure to the story in itself doesn't mean anything. In the hypothetical scenario where the words "BRAD KILLED BUDDY AND THEN DIED" flashed up at the end, you would have gotten a perfectly suitable, rounded answer to your questions of what happened to Brad and Buddy, but it sure would have been a shitty, ineffective way to answer those questions just like The Joyful was.
>>
>>323189410
>[Dusty walks in, covering his face]
>"Dusty, what's wrong?"
>"I-I-It was Bernie. H-h-h-he..."
>"Let me see."
>[Dusty opens his hands. Brad recoils in shock]
>"Jesus Christ Dusty!"
>"I-I-Is it bad?"
>"No, I just forgot how ugly you were."
>[Brad smiles at the camera]
>[Applause]
>[Dusty softly weeps]
>>
>>323184280
Isaac's entire existence is suffering. There is no escape for him, only death.
>>
>>323180307
>At least the main character of that game had people who cared for them
That makes it worse.
>>
>>323187846
>>323188485
Is your entire method of argument to just assume what the other person is "really" thinking and that what they're thinking is actually really dumb so that you win by default?
>>
File: 1451185682350.jpg (91KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
1451185682350.jpg
91KB, 600x764px
>>323190579
Fucking brillant

>>323190086
Pretty good too
>>
>>323190579
>Hey Brad, how are we going to find Buddy?
>... We'll figure something out, Terry
>Really? Because I am... STUMPED
>I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU TO COLUMBO YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>[laughter and applause]
>[Terry would cry now, but he is out of tears]
>>
SOUP'S
>>
>>323191193
POOP
>>
File: wphero.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wphero.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>stuck watching a tree for the rest of his life
>>
Who's the buffest partner?
>>
>>323181205
Frisk always gets a happy ending though
>pacifist frisk he leaves the underground and lives happily with a goatmom
>genocide frisk he DOES kill everyone
>>
We just need a list of indie game characters who got fucked over harder than anyone else.
So far I can think of:
>Brad
>Flowey/Asriel
>King and Toroko
Who else?
>>
>>323190579
>The family is making dinner together
>Spaghetti and meatballs
>Buddy slaps a big pile of mincemeat into her face
>"Look Brad, I'm Dusty!"
>"Ha! Dusty wishes he was that good lookin'!"
>Lisa and Buzzo walk in
>"Hey Uncle Bernie, Aunt Lisa, look! I'm Dusty!"
>"HA! I SAW what you did there, kid!"
>Everyone laughs
>Meanwhile Dusty is quietly crying into the garlic bread.
>>
>>323191834
Rando
>>
>>323191834
Batter gets fucked pretty hard
>>
File: James_by_doubleleaf.jpg (160KB, 344x700px) Image search: [Google]
James_by_doubleleaf.jpg
160KB, 344x700px
>>
>>323191930
Batter wanted it to happen, though. Does he really count?
>>323191923
Not as bad as Brad did.
I was going for more of a "Fucked over worst in their respective games" thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x480px
>tfw this is the guy that created both LISA and the soundtrack

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSud7WAVhcw
>>
>>323192206
What type of weeb sh- Oh wow, he is actually pretty good.
>>
>>323192206
He's a man of many talents.
>>
>>323192206
Not to mention he's sexy as fuck
No homo
>>
>>323192206
>Who is really under the Tiger mask
>>
>>323189091
What about falling?
>>
>>323192206
I would tell him he's cool.
>>
File: austin black tee.jpg (174KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
austin black tee.jpg
174KB, 480x600px
>>323192206
Oh shit, he reminds me a bit of you-know-who in this pic.
>>
>>323193193
I'm Sorry Master
>>
File: image.png (97KB, 323x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97KB, 323x192px
Tfw dingaling is tumblr
>>
File: on the spectrum.png (76KB, 776x554px) Image search: [Google]
on the spectrum.png
76KB, 776x554px
>>323192206
Why are you faggots always so easy to spot in the comments?
>>
>>323191834
Barkley
>>
>>323192686
every edge contains an exception which forces you to the next x-wall but ignores y-wall, x-wall being the ground and y-wall the up barrier. For the bike it just changes the destination to a set target x-wall.
>>
File: 1436040215077.gif (30KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1436040215077.gif
30KB, 125x125px
>>323194136
Huh.

Neat.
>>
>>323193570
Jesus
>>
File: 1452040959239.jpg (716KB, 868x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452040959239.jpg
716KB, 868x1200px
>>323193505

He looks like Dusty/Rando now if anything, anon. Still quite sexy if you ask me.
>>
>>323193505
This nigga just loves Dolph Ziggler and he's trying to look like him.
>>
>>323190483
>I could write a whole essay

you should, this is a pretty good summarization of what most people who have a problem with the joyful thought
>>
>>323180307
Would Buddy been better off in Rando's army when she was a baby?
>>
>>323194284
>>323193570
He also has really funny ironic shitpost videos where he spells things wrong and it's funny because he spelled the words wrong.
>>
>>323195234

No way, word would've gotten out sooner and the Rando army would have to take on all of Olathe. At the same time Rando would die in the attempt to stop his own men from raping her.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (270KB, 1819x1317px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
270KB, 1819x1317px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>323185430
>>
File: 1449741649220.jpg (281KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1449741649220.jpg
281KB, 780x818px
>sees his dad over all these years
>kicks his ass
fuck
>>
>first undertale now this

why must /v/ be full of hipsters?
>>
>>323198927
>undertale came before lisa
uh
>>
>>323180307
>meme game

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 1451323739969.png (144KB, 280x330px) Image search: [Google]
1451323739969.png
144KB, 280x330px
>>323198927
>>
>>323189852

Fuck off, Straybow.
>>
>>323196715
>Found peace
>Became kung-fu bros with Ryu
>Kicked Bison's ass
>Saved kids
>Has a loving family back home
>Handsome as fuck
Nigga's living the life what are you talking about
>>
>>323198592
Rando's happy though. He even thanks Brad for sparring with him.
>>
>hates his shitty dad
>ends up being a shitty dad himself because of his shitty attempts at being a good dad
>>
>>323199084
Here's your reply.
>>
>>323201257
Brad's biggest fault was living in the past. He can't forgive his father and he can't forgive himself for being so distant towards Dusty.

He stops trying to help Buddy and only wants to redeem himself.
>>
>>323201257
apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and abuse breeds more abuse etc. rando is the exception
>>
Is it true that if you go maskless in Joyful every single NPC (aside from that one guy) will attack you on sight?
>>
>>323202884
Yes.
>>
>>323202967
Well then I find it kinda hard to blame Buddy being a bitch when basically EVERYONE is trying to rape and/or murder her.
>>
File: 1452214275121.png (21KB, 399x531px) Image search: [Google]
1452214275121.png
21KB, 399x531px
>>323203176
>>
File: LISA.png (2MB, 7560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
LISA.png
2MB, 7560x1536px
The world was never good enough for Rando before and after the blast
>>
>>323183541
It's a stretch, but Frisk could be seen as tragic if you go with the interpretation that on Genocide path, he's being forced to kill everyone against his will by the player/Chara, and can't do anything to stop himself.

Not everyone buys this take on the story, so make of it what you will. I'm not sure what I think myself.
>>
File: MGS4 Raiden PP.png (654KB, 981x807px) Image search: [Google]
MGS4 Raiden PP.png
654KB, 981x807px
>>323181205

Big Boss' life isn't as sad as Jack's, though
>>
>>323180307
solid snake
>>
File: 1445561877743.png (11KB, 524x444px) Image search: [Google]
1445561877743.png
11KB, 524x444px
>>323182473
>heavily implied that marty also forced brad to rape lisa against his will
>lisa hated brad for it
>>
>>323181205
big boss is a faggot, pretty much every other snake suffered more than him
>>
File: 1451179854551.png (282KB, 386x579px) Image search: [Google]
1451179854551.png
282KB, 386x579px
>>323185430
>austin will never make LISA: The Well-Adjusted
>>
>>323190086
>Buddy wouldn't ever call Brad dad but that's besides the point
Reminds me of how Megan always calls her step dad "Walter"
>>
>>323185430
>LISA the Well adjusted RPG
>You play with Brad, Dusty and Berny having wacky adventures through Olathe, fighting against ruffians and a evil scientist called Yado
>>
>>323205280
>It turns out to just be some joy induced hallucination
>Brad gets up and walks back outside to sit down next to rick, sticky and cheeky again
>>
>>323186864
>>323190483
Hey man, sorry I had to sub out for you on the LISA The Joyful hate, but great posts.

Lisa The Joyful is fucking terrible and you summarized very well why. I wish the game was never made, it honestly ruined some of the impact from LISA The Painful retroactively. It's that bad.
>>
File: 1438255095571806.png (292KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438255095571806.png
292KB, 480x640px
Lucas....had a hard life.
>>
File: 1452259861505.jpg (42KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1452259861505.jpg
42KB, 472x472px
>>323181717
DELETE THIS

please
>>
File: 111111111122222222222222222.jpg (43KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
111111111122222222222222222.jpg
43KB, 600x602px
>>323184075

>In the final dungeon you're mom
>>
File: tumblr_nyb7qqNs0m1uguxebo1_1280.jpg (144KB, 567x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyb7qqNs0m1uguxebo1_1280.jpg
144KB, 567x594px
Brad caused quite a bit of his own suffering, and was ultimately rather selfish. He also still had some brief moments of respite in his life where he could look after his daughter or just live a free life and teach kids karate despite his painful memories constantly drilling at the back of his head.

Rando on the other hand, had the only person in the world he could consider family turn his back on him at his most miserable and vulnerable, and ultimately attempt to kill him in a drug-fueled rage. He had no childhood either, and despite being literally fucking Saintly in his intents and methods and always looking for the best in humans and trying to help the world with everything he can, he is rewarded with suffering, brutality and misery for everything he does.

His ultimate reward for being the most caring, kind, selfless person in Olathe despite being brutally scarred both physically and mentally and being constantly exposed to the deepest horrors of humanity, is to see the world he has worked so hard to save become destroyed at the hands of his sister, and be killed by her in the end.

Rando is the saddest character in all of vidya.
>>
>>323181858

>mouth wide open

manigga.ogg
>>
Lusher ducking Kresnik
>>
>>323180307
SMT1 Hero gives him a run for his money.
>>
>>323207749
Aleph suffered far worse than he did, and at least both Kazuya and Aleph achieved their goals in the end
>>
>>323207749
Only made it about an hour or two into smt1, other then your mom what else happened to him.
>>
File: LISA_Foil_13.png (100KB, 224x261px) Image search: [Google]
LISA_Foil_13.png
100KB, 224x261px
>>323204437
>>323205280
>LISA the Could Be Worse RPG
>Play as Percy Monsoon
>Teach T-Ball to kids
>Eat TV dinners alone
>Get invited over to Nern's house for the holidays.
>>
File: Remove anime.gif (1MB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
Remove anime.gif
1MB, 500x237px
>>323208235
President Thor nukes him
>>
File: Remove anime.png (173KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Remove anime.png
173KB, 1600x1200px
>>323208504
Shit posted the wrong picture
>>
>>323208184
Aleph gets to forget everything/take a break every now and then.
>hero reaching his goal
World still went to shit, couldn't even save his waifu, and traumatized his dog.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.