[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arumba is the best youtuber to watch. >Learn strategy >Cheevo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
Arumba is the best youtuber to watch.
>Learn strategy
>Cheevo hunter
>Walks you through grand strat and 4x games
Prove me wrong. You can try.
>>
>>323166769
Fuck off arumba no body likes you. Also take shen with you please.
>>
File: 18.jpg (164KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
164KB, 705x960px
>youtubers
>>
>>323167023
B-but why? I mean I don't think he's funny, but he does have the best no-nonsense way of tackling grand strats and helps out with making sense of the damn games. Hell he alone was so great at CK2 I finally understand how that shit works.

>>323167112
Most youtubers are shit screamers. Arumba can be taken seriously to an extent.
>>
>>323167317
Mostly because he min maxes shit that doesn't need min maxing. Also he changed a lot since he got a twitch partnership and shit. He doesn't do it for fun anymore he does it for money. Oh also he shills for paradox now.

t. a long time subscriber
>>
>can't do BBB achievement after like 8 attempts even though it's one of the easiest to get
>>
>>323167530
He just complained about paradox games and hex-based games in his recent agenda. I've been watching his Anno 2205 and it didn't seem like he changed much but then again I'm watching for the game and his strategy, not him specifically. Which is why I turn to him since his strats seem to have a better direction than most. I could be wrong, so fight me.
>>
Don't forget to report e-celeb and youtube threads. NOT VIDYA.
>>
>>323167023
Stop insulting Jup, he's doing God's work and I agree with him entirely.
>>
>>323168426
I started watching him when he started doing the sword of islam sheik of cadiz playtrough and he changed a lot. Also he fucking defends HoI 4 to death meanwhile admitting not knowing jack shit about HoI 4 games that the kinda shilling I'm talking about and of course while all the cossacks and common sense shit was going around he didn't say anything. I think his streams suffered the most i watched his streams from the start at the start he just himself playing games, he would talk about religion politics and stuff but now he just puts on a shot and doesn't talk about anything "that could offend somebody". Of course he is still better than that gay furry shen and faggot quill but I'd rather watch marco antonio.
>>
File: 1451952705683.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451952705683.webm
3MB, 640x360px
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>323168535
>>323168978
>not vidya related
>talking about his vidya strats, not yt personalities
>not vidya related
Don't change /v/.

>>323168860
I agree with when, quill is annoying as hell but I watch him for games Arumba does not touch....Imma have to look up marco now.
>>
go back to reddit Arumba
>>
>>323168860
>>323170185
Marco is a much better player, no doubt. But he's absolutely shit at entertaining any of his viewers, he clearly plays for himself, and himself only.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.