[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one xbox controller that has the analog stick that slowly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: oem-coloredblack.png (209KB, 490x351px) Image search: [Google]
oem-coloredblack.png
209KB, 490x351px
>that one xbox controller that has the analog stick that slowly drifts to the left
does anyone know this pain?
>>
Yes....is that a feature because every other controller I buy,360 and xbone, has this problem m
>>
One of my PS3 dual shocks has this problem. If I tap it in the opposite direction it fixes it temporarily.
>>
>>322989605
What do you mean anon?
>>
>>322990342
I mean when you gently tap the left joystick to a direction and then your character will start slowly going that direction and will continue to go that direction even when you put the controller down.
>>
>>322989605
i "kinda" have this problem, only has happened while playing borderlands, it only happened two times, and it was pretty hard to note, as the movement to the left was very, very slow
>>
File: ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk.gif (566KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk.gif
566KB, 360x359px
>>322989605
>mfw seeing this thread

I thought I just had a broken controller is there a fix?
>>
the shoulder buttons on mine don't work properly
you have to press it pretty hard even after getting the click to get the press to register
>>
>>322989605
My Logitech Rumble pad 2 is as good as new after years of service.
>>
>>322992441
that's the fucking worst for dark souls
>sudden projectile and my shield is flickering
>>
My right analog stick on my favorite 360 controller will do that. I can make it do it on command. It's like when an analog stick gets loose only the sensor still works.

>>322992441
I've got that on my GBA SP
>>
File: 2014-12-13_00001.jpg (70KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-13_00001.jpg
70KB, 1360x768px
>Had special ODST 360 controller since 2009
>Two weeks ago a small chunk of the right analogue stick fell off
>Had to sticky tape is back together
>Also started getting this drifting to the left problem when I play Valkyria Chronicles
>Zoom in with the sniper, gradually move to the right yet I'm moving to the left
>No game feels the same since

I must've fucked it playing tons of God Hand on an emulator or something.
>>
>>322989605
ao much for
>superior console controller
how do you even play games consolefags with your flawed, unresponsive and unaccuarate controler?
>>
all 3 of my dualshock 3s do this. cheap gook pieces of shit.
>>
File: yes.jpg (2MB, 2765x3686px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
2MB, 2765x3686px
I have this problem with my Halo 3 360 controller.

I was thinking of buying a new wirless xbox controller all black then just changing the parts bewtween them so the new controller has the shell of my old controller.

I suggest you guys do the same.

>ps3 controller is still fine
>mfw
>>
>>322992283
I fixed this on my bone controller by pressing on the frame around the joystick that was broken
>>
I've smashed the shit out of PS2 controllers in the strongest of autistic rages without issues but these newer controllers will develop issues just by holding them the wrong way.
>>
Are you fags new to gamepads? Stickdrift goes back all the way. I remember playing AvP on the PS2 and being confused as fuck when the camera was panning by itself.
>>
My wired 360 controller has this problem, exact same problem. Are they really this defective?
>>
>>322989605
I have an official one that has a left stick that drifts up.
I have a wired rock candy controller that has a drift on the right stick, and the USB bit is also fucked
>>
7th gen controllers (spare the goat classic controller pro) had really shitty build quality. i've gone through 3 DS3's 2 360 controllers and 1 nunchuck and wiimote.

yet all my 6th gen controllers are like brand new even though i've played longer with them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.